1. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Apr '22 00:09
    Donna is perfect. Chris a crying little btch.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Apr '22 00:25
    @fmf said
    Now that you understand my allegory, your thoughts?
    I gave you my thoughts already, what was true who knows.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Apr '22 00:43
    @kellyjay said
    Are you talking to yourself?
    Just observing you KellyJay.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '22 00:44
    @kellyjay said
    "What was true, who knows?" What do you mean?
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    20 Apr '22 06:20
    @kellyjay said
    Are you going to give him a prize for figuring it out?
    The 'prize' for reading between the lines is not needing to have someone else explain the meaning to me.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '22 06:27
    @kellyjay said
    If Chris and Donna told you that they were you in love for 23 years, would you continue to entertain the ideas that [1] they might be lying to you, and that, regardless of what they say about themselves, [2] they were never in love?
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    20 Apr '22 06:28
    @fmf said
    "What was true, who knows?" What do you mean?
    He may mean that no one knows whether Chis and Donna's love was real and faded, or imagined or feigned, or just not as deep as they had hoped.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '22 06:30
    @moonbus said
    He may mean that no one knows whether Chis and Donna's love was real and faded, or imagined or feigned, or just not as deep as they had hoped.
    I think KellyJay is being deliberately flippant and wishy-washy about it because my allegory is better than his.
  9. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    20 Apr '22 06:341 edit
    @fmf said
    I think KellyJay is being deliberately flippant and wishy-washy about it because my allegory is better than his.
    Sorry, no prize in Spirituality for who has the best allegory. Try the prose fiction contest next year. 😉
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '22 06:40
    @moonbus
    Not looking for a prize. Just trying to cope with KellyJay's low-integrity posting and perhaps also hoping to coax him into being a better advocate of his religious beliefs. 🙂
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '22 07:02
    @moonbus said
    Try the prose fiction contest next year.
    I don't care much for writing more than about 170 words at a time ["musicologies" on my radio programme called "Box 39"] which take about 65 seconds to read, but I am like a pig in s**t writing strictly exactly and precisely 100 words. This does not seem to fall within the realm of the prose fiction contests run on the General Forum.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Apr '22 07:41
    @fmf said
    If Chris and Donna told you that they were you in love for 23 years, would you continue to entertain the ideas that [1] they might be lying to you, and that, regardless of what they say about themselves, [2] they were never in love?
    Well, when I broached the subject of love, you said I was off the OP mark. So not sure what you want me to say; if we cannot define love, whatever they tell me can be anything at all; no definition for love; whatever they say is good enough. The only time that a lie would be involved is if what they were saying was not true; if you cannot define what it is, they are talking about how they could say it is true or not, don't know what they mean.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Apr '22 07:41
    @fmf said
    @moonbus
    Not looking for a prize. Just trying to cope with KellyJay's low-integrity posting and perhaps also hoping to coax him into being a better advocate of his religious beliefs. 🙂
    Yea, that is staying on topic.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '22 08:031 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Yea, that is staying on topic.
    It is, indeed. The topic is your ludicrous stance on losing faith as evidenced by the surely-it's-deliberate inanity of your allegory about "20 years a neighbour... now you deny it?".
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '22 08:04
    @kellyjay said
    Well, when I broached the subject of love, you said I was off the OP mark. So not sure what you want me to say; if we cannot define love, whatever they tell me can be anything at all; no definition for love; whatever they say is good enough. The only time that a lie would be involved is if what they were saying was not true; if you cannot define what it is, they are talking about how they could say it is true or not, don't know what they mean.
    The OP is an allegory about losing faith.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree