1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 May '22 09:41
    @kellyjay said
    I'm done talking about you; if you want to continue to talk about me, go for it.
    I'll talk about other subjects, but you as a subject no more.
    If you don't talk about your personal opinions and beliefs, KellyJay, then you have absolutely nothing to offer.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 May '22 16:471 edit
    @fmf said
    If you don't talk about your personal opinions and beliefs, KellyJay, then you have absolutely nothing to offer.
    Talking about life can be done without ever turning into a personal discussion about each other, while making everything personal means you never talking about life only each other.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 May '22 23:06
    @kellyjay said
    Talking about life can be done without ever turning into a personal discussion about each other, while making everything personal means you never talking about life only each other.
    These "discussions about life" are all personal discussions, KellyJay. You have been talking incessantly - desperately, obsessively even - in a highly personal way about my Christian faith for weeks.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 May '22 23:561 edit
    @fmf said
    These "discussions about life" are all personal discussions, KellyJay. You have been talking incessantly - desperately, obsessively even - in a highly personal way about my Christian faith for weeks.
    Yep, I'm not going there anymore if you want to talk about me, or you, go for it.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 May '22 00:24
    @kellyjay said
    Yep, I'm not going there anymore if you want to talk about me, or you, go for it.
    You have little or nothing to offer to "discussions about life", KellyJay, if you rule out subjecting your personal opinions to scrutiny.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree