1. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    9895
    09 Oct '06 04:04
    HI

    Do you know Islam?

    If yes, what do you know about it.

    If not, do you want to know.
  2. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y8wgt7a5
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    09 Oct '06 04:18
    Yes. It is the same as the Nazis, but today. Islamismists areTerrorists. They Hate Amirica. I am in the thurd grade.
  3. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    9895
    09 Oct '06 04:231 edit
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Yes. It is the same as the Nazis, but today. Islamismists areTerrorists. They Hate Amirica. I am in the thurd grade.
    1. islam is take from the arabic word salam = peace
    2. Why do you think they hate Amirica
  4. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y8wgt7a5
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    09 Oct '06 04:24
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    islam is take from the arabic word salam = peace
    Islam made sanwich first That's why it's called Sallamee.
  5. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y8wgt7a5
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    09 Oct '06 04:25
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    1. islam is take from the arabic word salam = peace
    2. Why do you think they hate Amirica
    Every1 knows they do. They h8 are Freedom and they are Satan.
  6. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    9895
    09 Oct '06 04:28
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Every1 knows they do. They h8 are Freedom and they are Satan.
    Muslims don't hate anyone

    We hope that evey one be a muslim

    The idea is that you don't know what Islam is

    Try to know and then come back
  7. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    2753
    09 Oct '06 04:59
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    Muslims don't hate anyone

    We hope that evey one be a muslim

    The idea is that you don't know what Islam is

    Try to know and then come back
    I think if you want people to 'try' to understand islam, then you must be prepared to 'try' to understand people also. But if you start killing people who disagree with you, then you are not going to achieve anything at all. When someone wrote to citicise Islam, you issued a fatwa that would reward muslim who could successfully kill that someone. I wonder what you would say if the christians also issued rewards for the killing of the writer of Davinci Code.
  8. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    9895
    09 Oct '06 05:101 edit
    Originally posted by ckoh1965
    I think if you want people to 'try' to understand islam, then you must be prepared to 'try' to understand people also. But if you start killing people who disagree with you, then you are not going to achieve anything at all. When someone wrote to citicise Islam, you issued a fatwa that would reward muslim who could successfully kill that someone. I wonder w ...[text shortened]... uld say if the christians also issued rewards for the killing of the writer of Davinci Code.
    There is a big difference between disagree in opinions and insulting people.

    Other people disagree with muslims that is a fact. But when other people come to insult muslims' values that is another story.

    Give an example that doesn't include insulting. If you have no problem to insult your GOD but muslims are not.

    you already disagree with muslims, and we all hope that you agree with muslims because Islam is not only for muslims it is for every one.

    Muslims don't want to kill others, they want others to be muslims.

    I don't know if you know that but muslims should ask others to be muslims to be muslims other wise they will be punished from God.

    But will you let muslims do that. Will you accept the truth if you find it.
  9. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    2753
    09 Oct '06 05:15
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    There is a big difference between disagree in opinions and insulting people.

    Other people disagree with muslims that is a fact. But when other people come to insult muslims' values that is another story.

    Give an example that doesn't include insulting. If you have no problem to insult your GOD but muslims are not.

    you already disagree with muslims, ...[text shortened]... hed from God.

    But will you let muslims do that. Will you accept the truth if you find it.
    This may come as a surprise to you, but the christians also say that the only way to God is through Christianity. They claim the the bible is the only true holy book etc. I am not saying that I believe in such claims. But I can tell you that much lesser christians kill those who 'insult' their religion.
  10. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    9895
    09 Oct '06 05:252 edits
    Originally posted by ckoh1965
    This may come as a surprise to you, but the christians also say that the only way to God is through Christianity. They claim the the bible is the only true holy book etc. I am not saying that I believe in such claims. But I can tell you that much lesser christians kill those who 'insult' their religion.
    It is not a surprise, I know of course. But christians to christianity is different from Muslims to Islam.

    What do you think is the difference?

    I think you answered the question:

    Most Christians no more believe in Christianity like you do (That is what I understanded from you answer) but muslims are not.

    Christians found out that Christianity doesn't meet the logic of today life so they step by step get rid of it.

    Muslim are not, they still found the solution in their Islam and so they do care about their values.

    You may think that is not good, but Cristians in some period of time when they were still with a good relation to the Church and Christianity they did kill more and more than what you Claim Muslims do.

    Besides even today the number of muslims who get killed all over the world in every place is larger than any other religion.

    So I think you Claim that Muslims kill more I think is not correct.

    That one point.

    The second point and the important point: Why do Muslims still with their Islam and have the belive that make them a problem to other people as you may think. But if you got to know Islam you will find the answer. Islam is the only religon that meat all the requirement for humen to live and be happy in his life and the after life. I can prove it to you if you want , but will you accept that.
  11. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    2753
    09 Oct '06 05:391 edit
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    It is not a surprise, I know of course. But christians to christianity is different from Muslims to Islam.

    What do you think is the difference?

    I think you answered the question:

    Most Christians no more believe in Christianity like you do (That is what I understanded from you answer) but muslims are not.

    Christians found out that Christianity do y in his life and the after life. I can prove it to you if you want , but will you accept that.
    You are getting me wrong. I am a non-believer in religion. I was borne a christian, but that is a religion my parents gave me. I never chose to be a christian. But in the end, if I have to choose between christian and islam, then of course I will choose christian.

    Yes, I think there are lots of illogical claims in christianity. I don't believe that Jesus was the son of god, for example. He was human as far as I am concerned. Mary was not a virgin when she had Jesus. That is the logical deduction I made from the logical point of view. But the christians do not consider this arguments as an insult. And they certainly didn't kill me for it. When Jesus said god loves us all, and no violence is allowed, he meant it and practiced what he preached. When Jesus was tortured, he didn't fight back. No violence means no violence. He died practising this principle.

    But prophet mohd also preached love amongst people. He also preached to be kind to others. As far as this is concerned, they are both basically the same. But then prophet mohd led his people to war. He called it Jihad, on the excuse of protecting his religion. I think it is a convenient excuse. If you want somebody dead, just interprete one of his actions as an 'insult' and you are then able to invoke the jihad rule to kill him legally.

    That's why if I have no choice but to choose, I will choose christian.
  12. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    12622
    09 Oct '06 05:49
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    HI

    Do you know Islam?

    If yes, what do you know about it.

    If not, do you want to know.
    Hi.

    I am a believer in Jesus Christ the Son of God. I do occasionally read the Koran.

    I read the Koran some because I want to know what is in it. I figure that if I want Moslems to know what is in the Bible I should return the respect and also know something of what is in the Koran.

    So on occasions I have sittings where I read the Koran.
  13. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    9895
    09 Oct '06 06:17
    Originally posted by ckoh1965
    You are getting me wrong. I am a non-believer in religion. I was borne a christian, but that is a religion my parents gave me. I never chose to be a christian. But in the end, if I have to choose between christian and islam, then of course I will choose christian.

    Yes, I think there are lots of illogical claims in christianity. I don't believe that Jesu ...[text shortened]... ill him legally.

    That's why if I have no choice but to choose, I will choose christian.
    Me As a muslim belive as you belive that Jesus is human, we belive that he is a prophet of GOD, and muslims should belive in that to be muslims. We should belive in prophets sent from GOD. That is the first point. Actually we belive in Christianity and Judaism too because they are actually the same religon because there is only one GOD and we all worship him.

    Prophet mohammed come people were away from that.

    For example christianity as you said moved to belive that Jesus is the son of GOD and make him another GOD.

    And many other people has different GODs so ISLAM comes to return people to the only religon of GOD.

    So the only problem is to belive the Prophet mohammed is messanger from GOD. And he come with the same religon you belive in. He said that there is only one GOD that deserve to be worshiped.
    Then if you belive in that. He asked muslims to spread this message to every one.

    Besides Islam gives a guid to human life that reguilate everything in your life that make the human being happy.

    Islam tell you how to live how to buy how to sell how to eat and how to drink and even how to get married. Every thing in your life.

    Besides the Islamic system guarantee that there will be no poor people and every one in the community will find a place to live and to something to eat.

    Islam is complete system but the problem is you see it from only one point of view.

    The problem today that islamic countries are week and poor that they don't have the power to show you Islam. Although when people see the real islam away from the media they join it.

    You see from islam that there is Jihad in Islam and it shouldn't but In christianity Jihad also exists and even worse but it has a different name. You say Juses didn't say that but he did and your Holy book did say several times.

    The Christian Jihad made a lot of wars in midle east for many centiries and a lot of Muslims died because of it. Don't tell me that is not true because the Cross was the sign of this wars. The history remembers only mulsims and forgit the others.

    I hope you understand what I want to say because my English my be not that Good
  14. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    9895
    09 Oct '06 06:20
    Originally posted by jaywill
    Hi.

    I am a believer in Jesus Christ the Son of God. I do occasionally read the Koran.

    I read the Koran some because I want to know what is in it. I figure that if I want Moslems to know what is in the Bible I should return the respect and also know something of what is in the Koran.

    So on occasions I have sittings where I read the Koran.
    That is good thing , I did the same I tried to read in Bible too.

    What did you read in Quran and what do you think after you read. What translation did you use.

    Regards
  15. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    9895
    09 Oct '06 06:37
    Originally posted by ckoh1965
    You are getting me wrong. I am a non-believer in religion. I was borne a christian, but that is a religion my parents gave me. I never chose to be a christian. But in the end, if I have to choose between christian and islam, then of course I will choose christian.

    Yes, I think there are lots of illogical claims in christianity. I don't believe that Jesu ...[text shortened]... ill him legally.

    That's why if I have no choice but to choose, I will choose christian.
    Hi again

    Take a look at this:

    Luka 19-27

    But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

    That is what Juses Said
Back to Top