Does God love me?

Does God love me?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jun 16

Originally posted by Rajk999
Earnest means guaranteed eternal life for all christians .. no matter how evil they are.

Yeah right
You are Hell bent on seeing evil in those that the Lord has saved, so you will cast
condemnation regardless of what the Word says. For you I imagine that the Lord cannot
save the lost and turn sinners into saints. You twist scripture as you did earlier to make
it say things it does not, and you ignore the Word that does not fit the evil you want to see
in others. Your judgment will be as harsh as you have shown those whose walk you have
besmirched as well as the name and grace of Jesus Christ and the power of salvation He
has won for us.

2 Corinthians 1:21-23 King James Version (KJV)
Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God; Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts. Moreover I call God for a record upon my soul, that to spare you I came not as yet unto Corinth.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Jun 16

Originally posted by KellyJay
You are Hell bent on seeing evil in those that the Lord has saved, so you will cast
condemnation regardless of what the Word says. For you I imagine that the Lord cannot
save the lost and turn sinners into saints. You twist scripture as you did earlier to make
it say things it does not, and you ignore the Word that does not fit the evil you want to see
...[text shortened]... Moreover I call God for a record upon my soul, that to spare you I came not as yet unto Corinth.
What ??!!

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
28 Jun 16

What ??!!
He's saying that you should stop playing God.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Jun 16

Originally posted by josephw
He's saying that you should stop playing God.
You first.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jun 16

You first.
For someone who claims to love the Lord you think playing God is something to joke about?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Jun 16

Originally posted by vivify
I've said a lot of horrible things about God. Does God still love me? At what point is it too late for me to still have God's love (while I'm still alive)?
Well, you sure know how to start a discussion...😕

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Jun 16
3 edits

For someone who claims to love the Lord you think playing God is something to joke about?
The ones who are NOT playing God are the ones who say:
- Let Jesus judge
- Follow Jesus commandments as this is the way to eternal life.
- I wait for the return of Christ to be judged, regenerated and to get eternal life

The ones who PLAY GOD are the ones who say:
- I have professed my belief in Christ so Im saved etenally
- Not even God can take away my eternal life
- God is unrighteous and unjust if I continue with sin and if I fall away
- I have eternal life now
- I am regenerated already
- No sin will be held against me
- Only Christians will get into the Kingdom
- I dont need to follow Christ as his commandments were not for me.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Jun 16

- Let Jesus judge
- I wait for the return of Christ to be judged, regenerated and to get eternal life

- Not even God can t ...[text shortened]... will get into the Kingdom
You twist not only the Word to suit you, but other people's words too.
I doubt you could produce quotes of the things you profess other's say without altering
their words to make them sound like you know what your talking about, as you did with the
scripture you quoted to me.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Jun 16
1 edit

You twist not only the Word to suit you, but other people's words too.
I doubt you could produce quotes of the things you profess other's say without altering
their words to make them sound like you know what your talking about, as you did with the
scripture you quoted to me.
Here are the perps:

- I have professed my belief in Christ so Im saved etenally - [Sonship. JosephW, Checkbaiter, Divegeester, ]
- Not even God can take away my eternal life [Sonship. JosephW, Checkbaiter, Divegeester, ]
- God is unrighteous and unjust if I continue with sin and if I fall away [Sonship. , Checkbaiter,]
- I have eternal life now [Sonship. , Checkbaiter, , KellyJay]
- I am regenerated already [Sonship. Checkbaiter, KellyJay]
- No sin will be held against me [Sonship. JosephW, Checkbaiter, Divegeester, ]
- Only Christians will get into the Kingdom [Sonship. JosephW, Checkbaiter, KellyJay]
- I dont need to follow Christ as his commandments were not for me. [Sonship. Checkbaiter, Divegeester]

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Jun 16

Here are the perps:

- I have professed my belief in Christ so Im saved etenally - [Sonship. JosephW, Checkbaiter, Divegeester, ]
- Not even God can take away my eternal life [Sonship. JosephW, Checkbaiter, Divegeester, ]
- God is unrighteous and unjust if I continue with sin and if I fall away [Sonsh ...[text shortened]... need to follow Christ as his commandments were not for me. [Sonship. Checkbaiter, Divegeester]
Blimey, that's quite a claim.

Let's take the last of the list, 'I don't need to follow Christ as his commandments were not for me.' Can you truly substantiate that Sonship, Checkbaiter and Divegeester have clearly asserted that is what they believe?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Jun 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Blimey, that's quite a claim.

Let's take the last of the list, 'I don't need to follow Christ as his commandments were not for me.' Can you truly substantiate that Sonship, Checkbaiter and Divegeester have clearly asserted that is what they believe?
Have a read of the thread 'Checkbaiter and the New Dispensation'.

What they claim is that Jesus was in the OT along with the Law of Moses. The Dispensation of Grace started with the Day of Pentecost, after Jesus left. Therefore new rules apply. Divegeester has referred to the commandments as unworkable when compared with salvation by Grace, as Jesus preached salvation by works.

Following commandments are nice, but not required, and not for Gentiles, is what they claim.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
29 Jun 16

- Let Jesus judge

- Not even God can t ...[text shortened]... will get into the Kingdom
"Let Jesus judge."

This is why you are a hypocrite! You judge other Christians, the ones Jesus said you should show love for, every single day in this forum!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Jun 16
1 edit

Here are the perps:

- God is unrighteous and unjust if I continue with sin and if I fall away [Sonsh ...[text shortened]... need to follow Christ as his commandments were not for me. [Sonship. Checkbaiter, Divegeester]
"produce quotes"

Just incase you do not understand when I asked you to produce quotes I was not
asking for a list of accusations with names attached, but the words in context that you
are claiming are in error. You simply saying these guys made these claims is not a quote
that is simply you accusing someone else.

When you asked me to show you the things you said, I went into your account found all
the things you said and copied those I was talking about and posted them. Stop being
lazy if you are going to accuse me of error produce the error in the proper context.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Jun 16

"produce quotes"

Just incase you do not understand when I asked you to produce quotes I was not
asking for a list of accusations with names attached, but the words in context that you
are claiming are in error. You simply saying these guys made these claims is not a quote
that is simply you accusing someone else.

When you asked me to show you the t ...[text shortened]... Stop being
lazy if you are going to accuse me of error produce the error in the proper context.
You started a thread 'At what point in time does salvation begin?'

Your purpose was to show with the assistance of your like-minded Christians that you have eternal life NOW.

Do I need to quote or is that proof that you believe that you have eternal life.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Jun 16

You started a thread 'At what point in time does salvation begin?'

Your purpose was to show with the assistance of your like-minded Christians that you have eternal life NOW.

Do I need to quote or is that proof that you believe that you have eternal life.
I agree I started a thread called 'At what point in time does salvation begin?', but
the purpose was see what everyone thought. You are not very good at reading minds I
suggest you stop trying.

Yes, you do need to show me in quotes so I can make sure in context what you are
claiming is being properly quoted so I can agree or disagree with you. As you should
do with everyone who you believe you can read their minds.