1. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 17:59
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    I am having doubts that we are communicating with each other properly.
    Oh i heard you more clearly than you know.

Something i learned many years ago about the Holy Spirit. The Gift of Discernment, some people have oodles of it and some just a wisp. Exercising your gifts daily is a good habit to get into. Be patient, you will see what i mean
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 20:57
    Originally posted by @pudgenik
    Yes indeed.
    It will be a rough time for many, but for you, Gods spirit dwells within. Be the beacon for those in need. as you already are.
    I am happy for you
    Yeah bro. It was for this reason I came back. I may not have a big family or many friends but the ones I have are pure gold! I love intelligence and power tools 🙂
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 21:00
    yes nations are also judged. The blessings or fallout from judgements can be seen in many things. And many nations will experience the catastraphie of economic hardship and other things in the few years ahead.

you would not believe many things i know, but i will tell you one that might surprize you.

President Trump, is God's President.
    The Lord tol ...[text shortened]... was going to walk away with it. And Trumps faith began to waiver). Trump was told to take heart.
    Catasrophes and collapses,yes. But whats this about Trump?? I'mnot saying you are wrong but the evidence I see doesn't seem to support your assertion
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 21:02
    Oh i heard you more clearly than you know.

Something i learned many years ago about the Holy Spirit. The Gift of Discernment, some people have oodles of it and some just a wisp. Exercising your gifts daily is a good habit to get into. Be patient, you will see what i mean
    your going to be severly tested with that positive attitude bro 🙂 Patience is the key
  5. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 04:57
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    your going to be severly tested with that positive attitude bro 🙂 Patience is the key
    i have been preparing for the Lord's work in me all my life. And i have been doing the Lords work as well, all my life. lol i know that this doesn't make sense to most.

The Lord's work i do are like the facets on a diamond. involved in many areas at the same time. yet all of this will pale in comparison to my final task - to Prepare the way of the Lord. you already know in your heart what i speak. do not be afraid, but fill your heart with love for God. It is the one thing that will save you
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 05:05
    The Lord's work i do are like the facets on a diamond. involved in many areas at the same time.
    Such as, for example?
  7. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 05:071 edit
    Catasrophes and collapses,yes. But whats this about Trump?? I'mnot saying you are wrong but the evidence I see doesn't seem to support your assertion
    King Neb. a tyrant to the Jews. God changed him. The same has already happened with Pres. Trump.

Pres.Trump has already consented to the Lord, he may be killed in office. But he is going to follow God's peace in his heart.

once Pres. Trump is gone, there will be no hope for America till just before the time of the AntiChrist. I had a vision some years ago. A flaming arrow from heaven struck the USA, the USA blazed with a fire, and that fire went to europe and then spread to the rest of the world. That fire is the Fire of God.

and fire will come out of their mouths
  8. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 05:16
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Such as, for example?
    from the easy to understand to the heavy. Work with foster children, handicap children, outreach programs for elderly that invite local teens to help. work through civic groups on simular programs. teach religion to pasters and priests alike. teach at churches and groups. bible studies. spiritual warfare on many levels. helping ppl out of the occult. spiritual fighting/with occults. the list can go on
  9. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 05:25
    Such as, for example?
    many of those i wrote of are interwoven. as an example. i met a dad, whose son was in the occult. i helped the Dad, then helped the son. the son then work with me on a number of outreach projects. i invited his friends who were in the occult together. one of the young men thought it would be fun to cast a spell. it didnt work, im always prepared for things like that.

i know this is not something you are into, my friend. but i will tell you the truth of it. when a person casts a spell, there is a demon attached to it. everytime. when the spell is thwarted, as in this case. the demon will always attack the sender. I am very aware of the spiritual. using God's authority, the name of Jesus. i bound it and sent it to jesus.
  10. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 05:29
    Yeah bro. It was for this reason I came back. I may not have a big family or many friends but the ones I have are pure gold! I love intelligence and power tools 🙂
    You have more friends than you know. Trust God. have faith in Him. God will bring them to you. you will be surprized
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 07:05
    i have been preparing for the Lord's work in me all my life. And i have been doing the Lords work as well, all my life. lol i know that this doesn't make sense to most.

The Lord's work i do are like the facets on a diamond. involved in many areas at the same time. yet all of this will pale in comparison to my final task - to Prepare the way of the Lord ...[text shortened]... do not be afraid, but fill your heart with love for God. It is the one thing that will save you
    I'm beyond fear. Remember patience-it's the key to the rest of the virtues. . . and dont forget to smell the roses- they are for you after all
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 07:07
    King Neb. a tyrant to the Jews. God changed him. The same has already happened with Pres. Trump.

Pres.Trump has already consented to the Lord, he may be killed in office. But he is going to follow God's peace in his heart.

once Pres. Trump is gone, there will be no hope for America till just before the time of the AntiChrist. I had a vision some yea ...[text shortened]... o the rest of the world. That fire is the Fire of God.

and fire will come out of their mouths
    OK
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 07:08
    many of those i wrote of are interwoven. as an example. i met a dad, whose son was in the occult. i helped the Dad, then helped the son. the son then work with me on a number of outreach projects. i invited his friends who were in the occult together. one of the young men thought it would be fun to cast a spell. it didnt work, im always prepared for thing ...[text shortened]... are of the spiritual. using God's authority, the name of Jesus. i bound it and sent it to jesus.
    The Lord
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 07:09
    You have more friends than you know. Trust God. have faith in Him. God will bring them to you. you will be surprized
    I trust God. I trust the Lord. . . But you are right, everyone is my friend until they choose not to be. . . .. Loveyour workj
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 08:14
    Such as, for example?
    Sounds like you’re fishing for trolling material, Bronwen

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree