1. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 17:06
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Where did this doctrine come from? You make it up, or do you have a source that should be acceptable?
    You will see the proof with your very eyes. you will not die before my task is done
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 17:08
    Originally posted by @pudgenik
    Christians have become their own worst enemy, always seeking proof, and not living in faith.
    Where has your faith gone. Tell me, what place in the scripture did the Jews go to, to confirm it was of God when they were in the desert for 40 yrs
    The ones in the desert were being led and fed by God directly and many still managed to fall away.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 17:11
    You will see the proof with your very eyes. you will not die before my task is done
    Right now I would be happy with where did your doctrine come from, you making up as you go, or you are getting it from some source/s?
  4. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 17:16
    The ones in the desert were being led and fed by God directly and many still managed to fall away.
    You didnt answer the question. What scripture did they use to confirm that it was God.

you cant answer the question because there was none. they did it on faith

and dont you find that interesting, that even though God was directly involved, that many still fell away.

so what makes you think you are better than they, the Jews. If they Jews who recieved from God directly can fall. So too can todays Christians.

Knowing who Jesus is wont save you, only having Jesus in your heart will
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 18:23
    You didnt answer the question. What scripture did they use to confirm that it was God.

and dont you find that interesting, that even though God was directly involved, that many still fell away.

so what makes you think you are better than they, the Jews. If they Jews who rec ...[text shortened]... n todays Christians.

They had God moving actively in their midst and Moses was there writing the scripture, and from time to time they were angry with Moses wanting to do away with him, were upset with God too. You don’t have much of a point here.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 19:17

so what makes you think you are better than they, the Jews. If they Jews who rec ...[text shortened]... n todays Christians.

I am not a once saved always saved Christian so having some fall away isn’t surprising to me. Neither does it surprise me that people could fall away with God moving in their midst. Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead and instead of believing they plotted to kill Jesus and Lazarus. The human heart is deceitful and at odds with the Spirit of God.

Having Christ in our hearts has to be done on His terms not ours!
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 19:53
    Where did this doctrine come from? You make it up, or do you have a source that should be acceptable?
    Mouth worshipers will never understand the teachings of Christ.
    This is why Christ said they will hear but never understand.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 21:491 edit
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    The hypocrisy and double standards of the positions of the likes of TW and KJ stem from their inability to be honest with themselves and therefore others in how they use the Bible to determine "the will of God" so to speak.

This is true of everyone who claims that on the whole the Bible is sound, coherent and the "inerrant word of God". They use the ...[text shortened]... misogyny, homophobia or what have you.

No wonder you have doubts. Any rational person would.
    Any logical person would as well 🙂
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 22:01
    Cool beans!!
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 22:02
    Right now I would be happy with where did your doctrine come from, you making up as you go, or you are getting it from some source/s?
    There is only one true source. The second one is a falshood
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 22:25
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    There is only one true source. The second one is a falshood
    Can you get more vague?
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 22:52
    Can you get more vague?
    Thats about as un-vague as I can get.
  13. S. Korea
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 23:48
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    The Bible is NOT at all "clear" about most things, so please don't come across as arrogantly understanding all of it.

Your reply doesn't make sense, because you're attempting to brush under the carpet what is blatantly obvious: you say God loves the human race, in one sentence......then you follow that up with how God "eliminates" and "wipes out" those ...[text shortened]... thread is about doubt, and the Bible provides much material to work with to further such doubt.
    Actually, we are gernerally lead to believe that there is a categorical difference between ourselves and the people of Sodom, and we are led to believe that God judges the nations for their actions in general.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 07:11
    it is really unfortunate that the christians in todays world have lost thier way. They have forgotten, they are the servants of humanity as well as the stewarts.
    And I thought the Stewarts were a historical Scottish ruling dynasty.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 07:12
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    There is only one true source.
    What’s that then?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree