Energy for billions in hell for trillions of years?

Energy for billions in hell for trillions of years?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Jan 16

Welsh Invader,

Let's say you still have a question on Micah 5:2. This is not the only verse on the matter of Christ's incarnation. Even if you put that aside, you still have the child born to us is the Mighty God (Who is of course from eternity) and the Son given to us is called "Eternal Father".

See Isaiah 9:6. The child is the Mighty God and the Son is the manifestation of the Eternal Father.

Essentially, you have God going forth then, out of eternity and into time.
My God is the man Jesus Christ.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Jan 16
2 edits

Originally posted by Welsh invader
It says Jesus IS FROM ANCIANT DAYS NOT FROM EVERLASTING
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll look more into the original Hebrew.
Is this your strongest reason for not believing in a Trinity ?

Wi

Wales

Moves
16 Jan 16

Originally posted by sonship
[b] It says Jesus IS FROM ANCIANT DAYS NOT FROM EVERLASTING

I'll look more into the original Hebrew.
Is this your strongest reason for not believing in a Trinity ?[/b]
The issue began as people change what is writen in the Bible
Its late here in Heaven and so can we continue tomorow
Thanks

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Jan 16

RJHinds
is full of rubbish
The KJV does not say what he wants it to say
AMEN😏
It has become clear to me that Welsh invader needs serious psychiatric help for his/her mental disorders. I hope he/she is able to get it before it becomes too late.

The Near Genius 😏

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Jan 16

John Nelson Darby who translated from Hebrew to English wrote this comment on Micah 5:2 in his 5 volume synopsis of the Bible.

Mic 5:2 describes Him in a striking manner. It was on this Verse that the scribes and chief priests rested, when they certified Herod that Christ should be born in Bethlehem. It represents Him as being born at Bethlehem, and at the same time as eternal, and as the true Ruler in Israel. The second Verse (Mic 5:2) is in parenthesis. It declares the birthplace, whence He that should rule over Israel for Jehovah should go forth; and, at the same time, it reveals the eternal glory of His Person.

CARM (Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry) has this comment on the Micah verse.

There are a number of important aspects of this text. First, Ephrathah is simply the older form of Bethlehem in this passage (cf. Genesis 35:16, 19, 48:7).[2] Second, linguistically a case can be made for showing a strong affinity between this figure and God. Qedem, the Hebrew word for old, means from “ancient times,” and it is used of God Himself elsewhere in the Old Testament (Deuteronomy 33:27, Habakkuk 1:12). Further, mee mai-oulom literally means from “ancient time or eternity.”[3] One can also translate it as “days of immeasurable time.”[4] Robert Jamieson notes, “The terms convey the strongest assertion of infinite duration of which the Hebrew language is capable.”[5] There are other references in Scripture where this phraseology is used as in Psalm 90:2 where the reference is to God the Father and in Proverbs 8:22-23 where the voice of Wisdom speaks. “Old” and “ancient times” can refer to eternity. The Hebrew word for ancient times is used in Micah 4:7 to refer to God. Ankerberg, Weldon, and Kaiser point out, “The fact that such terms were used of a future ruler indicates that Micah expected a supernatural figure. This harmonizes with Isaiah’s expectation of the Messiah in Isaiah 9:6 where the future Messianic King is called ‘eternal’ and ‘God’ (El), a word Isaiah uses only of God.”[6]

Wi

Wales

Moves
16 Jan 16

Originally posted by RJHinds
It has become clear to me that Welsh invader needs serious psychiatric help for his/her mental disorders. I hope he/she is able to get it before it becomes too late.

The Near Genius 😏
I'm out of here
What an idiot you are

I have never ever met anyone/anything so full of crap like you/it in all my life

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Jan 16

The Near Genius 😏
RJ, the Lord said to go and compel them, not go and repel them.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Jan 16
4 edits

Originally posted by sonship
RJ, the Lord said to go and [b] compel them, not go and repel them.[/b]
I guess I just can't help it. I tried to help him by looking up the KJV a couple times to make sure it was quoted right. I even quoted from the internet and gave him the reference so he could go there and check it out. What am I to do, if he acts like he is crazy?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Jan 16

I guess I just can't help it.
I understand.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
17 Jan 16

I'm out of here
What an idiot you are

I have never ever met anyone/anything so full of crap like you/it in all my life
And that's on a GOOD day.

Wi

Wales

Moves
17 Jan 16

One day Jesus was having a chat with some jews and they started chucking stones at him
Jesus ran away as he was scared, his last words to the jews was I AM

IM what
(a) I AM running for my life
(b) I am going to the toilet
(c) I am God

Dont pick (c) as God would not run away like a coward.
Dont pick (b) as there were no Toilets near
Try (a) I am running for my life as thats what Jesus did he ran and hid.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
17 Jan 16

One day Jesus was having a chat with some jews and they started chucking stones at him

IM what
(c) I am God

What? No magic deflections of the stones, dropping to the ground at his feet to show he was a magic dude?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Jan 16

IM what
(c) I am God

What is your reference for this supposedly true story? Or is this something you pulled out of your ass?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
17 Jan 16

“Part of the happiness of life consists not in fighting battles, but in avoiding them. A masterly retreat is in itself a victory.”

Norman Vincent Peale

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
17 Jan 16

What is your reference for this supposedly true story? Or is this something you pulled out of your ass?
Yep, just like all the books in the bible, just pulled out of someone's ass. What else is new?