1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Jan '16 05:094 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Yep, just like all the books in the bible, just pulled out of someone's ass. What else is new?
    I believe I found the story that Welsh invader is referring to in the Holy Bible. It starts in Chapter eight of the gospel by John with a discussion with some Jews in the temple and ends with the following:
    Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
    Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.
    (John 8:58-59 KJV)

So it is clear that to avoid being stoned by the Jews, Jesus hid himself by going right through the mist of them and went out of the temple. A curious way to hide, but apparently effective. 😏
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 12:01
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I believe I found the story that Welsh invader is referring to in the Holy Bible. It starts in Chapter eight of the gospel by John with a discussion with some Jews in the temple and ends with the following:
    [quote] Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
    Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself ...[text shortened]... e mist of them and went out of the temple. A curious way to hide, but apparently effective. 😏
    Just like how he also ran out after getting crucified, where he didn't die, didn't ascend but instead, his buddies paid the Romans to cut him down way early and he got better and skipped out of town up the silk road where he founded monasteries and actually died in Kashmir.

Of course you will deny deny deny, I expect nothing else.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 18:41
    Just like how he also ran out after getting crucified, where he didn't die, didn't ascend but instead, his buddies paid the Romans to cut him down way early and he got better and skipped out of town up the silk road where he founded monasteries and actually died in Kashmir.

Of course you will deny deny deny, I expect nothing else.
    I don't have to deny such foolishness. We have the Shroud of Turin. 😏
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Jan '16 15:30
    I don't have to deny such foolishness. We have the Shroud of Turin. 😏
    And of course the DNA of Jesus was recorded and DNA was found on the shroud proving it had been wrapped on Jesus. Can you show me the science paper about that subject.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Jan '16 01:46
    And of course the DNA of Jesus was recorded and DNA was found on the shroud proving it had been wrapped on Jesus. Can you show me the science paper about that subject.
    There are plenty of science papers on the Shroud. You can look them up yourself. 😏
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 14:011 edit
    There are plenty of science papers on the Shroud. You can look them up yourself. 😏
    Show me, o maven of the shroud, where those papers are proving the DNA of Jesus.

It must piiss you off nobody responded to your 'age of the Earth' post. It shows just what your opinions are worth here. Nothing, You have zero credibility and BTW your comment about not visiting the science forum was not because of your disdain it was because of an agreement you made. Another lie but you are good at that, posting lies and lying liars.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree