Energy for billions in hell for trillions of years?

Energy for billions in hell for trillions of years?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Jan 16

Originally posted by sonhouse
You are making my argument for me. Suppose we know the universe will crash in whatever, a quadrillion years (thousand trillion years) and you know this supposed punishment goes on for trillions of trillions of trillions of years.

First off, what would be the point of this loving gracious god to do that in the first place and in the second place, it seem ...[text shortened]... t not so deeply brainwashed by all this utter rot they cannot escape with their minds left sane.
Hell was made for the devil and those angels that followed him, when we joined his side
we share with his fate. The punishment for an eternal being lasts eternally, our salvation
was won because we could die. Your thinking that God has limits just refuses to accept
some of the common beliefs about God. You may call it all man made bullshyte, but that
is all you admittedly have to replace it with too, just somethings that people came up
with.

Since God isn't limited anything He does He can do for as long as he likes. This universe
has limits through the various laws we acknowledge and it is also vast beyond our ability
to grasp its edges. Since the universe is called God's handy work the one who created it
shows us there is nothing He cannot do.

Reasonable intelligence are what the ones that agree with how you view all things?

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
05 Jan 16

Originally posted by KellyJay
Hell was made for the devil and those angels that followed him, when we joined his side
we share with his fate. The punishment for an eternal being lasts eternally, our salvation
was won because we could die. Your thinking that God has limits just refuses to accept
some of the common beliefs about God. You may call it all man made bullshyte, but that
is ...[text shortened]... cannot do.

Reasonable intelligence are what the ones that agree with how you view all things?
I'm unsure what you mean in your first sentence after the comma. You have "when we joined his [the devil's] side" in the past tense, followed by " we share his fate" in the present tense. So are you talking about original sin - "When we as a species joined his side, we condemned ourselves to share his fate.", or do you mean as individuals "When one of us joins his side, we share his fate."?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Jan 16

Originally posted by DeepThought
I'm unsure what you mean in your first sentence after the comma. You have "when we joined his [the devil's] side" in the past tense, followed by " we share his fate" in the present tense. So are you talking about original sin - "When we as a species joined his side, we condemned ourselves to share his fate.", or do you mean as individuals "When one of us joins his side, we share his fate."?
Adam joined taking all with him.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Jan 16

is ...[text shortened]... cannot do.

I am deeply pleased not to have to live inside your mind, a mind living in fear. Fear of devils, demons and hellfire for all eternity.

All that crap is there for one specific reason: To control the population of the believers.
Too bad you will never realize that, but continuing to live in a mental world filled with devils and demons.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
06 Jan 16

I am deeply pleased not to have to live inside your mind, a mind living in fear. Fear of devils, demons and hellfire for all eternity.

All that crap is there for one specific reason: To control the population of the believers.
Too bad you will never realize that, but continuing to live in a mental world filled with devils and demons.
It isn't the made up world of demons and hellfire you need concern yourself with. I'm very
sure there are those who enter into ministry for control and power, that does not alter the
reality of God one way or another.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
06 Jan 16
1 edit

Yeah, that Adam guy ... what a nob! 😵

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
07 Jan 16

I do not see how an ethically perfect being can apply corruption of blood for even one generation, never mind the number of generations since Adam.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Jan 16

I do not see how an ethically perfect being can apply corruption of blood for even one generation, never mind the number of generations since Adam.
You do not have to see it. Just believe it. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Jan 16

Originally posted by RJHinds
You do not have to see it. Just believe it. 😏
Sure, and join the cadre of billions of those so deceived. Your religion is one giant ponzi scheme, the biggest scam ever foisted on humanity, along with Islam and Hinduism and all the rest, just religions made up out of thin air for the specific purpose of control and they work splendidly, you are one example of the controlled out of billions more just like you except billions of THEM would like to kill you because of YOUR faith, just as you want to NUKE them because of their faith.

A real god would never set up such a cruel system and don't EVEN play the devil card, also a bunch of nonsensical bullshyte, another ploy to make sure the population is sufficiently scared and therefore, controlled.

How does it feel to be one of the billions of the controlled? And you don't even know it and never will, in spite of me telling you the real truth of the matter, it will just slide off your brain like every other rational thought and you will just go back to your one trick pony self.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Jan 16

Sure, and join the cadre of billions of those so deceived. Your religion is one giant ponzi scheme, the biggest scam ever foisted on humanity, along with Islam and Hinduism and all the rest, just religions made up out of thin air for the specific purpose of control and they work splendidly, you are one example of the controlled out of billions more just lik ...[text shortened]... r brain like every other rational thought and you will just go back to your one trick pony self.
You don't know the real truth to tell us. You are just full of crap. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Jan 16

You don't know the real truth to tell us. You are just full of crap. 😏
I would expect nothing less than your reply as one of the billions of those duped by the biggest scam in human history.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Jan 16
4 edits

I would expect nothing less than your reply as one of the billions of those duped by the biggest scam in human history.
You have been duped by a worldview of billions of years and Evil-lution by chance from a dot to everything in the universe, including man. That is a pretty big scam in my mind. You have accepted the scam that your ancestors evolved (whatever that means) from a fish or worm to a chimpanze by various chance happenings so that you are now a stupid idiot. 😏

(Romans 1:22-23 KJV)

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Jan 16

You have been duped by a worldview of billions of years and Evil-lution by chance from a dot to everything in the universe, including man. That is a pretty big scam in my mind. You have accepted the scam that your ancestors evolved (whatever that means) from a fish or worm to a chimpanze by various chance happenings so that you are now a stupid idiot. 😏 ...[text shortened]... e form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures.
[/quote]
Like I said, you are a one trick pony. You can't think for yourself so you use your backup mind, the bible, to do your thinking for you.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Jan 16

Like I said, you are a one trick pony. You can't think for yourself so you use your backup mind, the bible, to do your thinking for you.
I see you as one that can't think for himself, but must have evilutionists do your thinking and tell you what to believe. 😏

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Jan 16

The blood line follows the elder so a father would be over his sons.
Adam would be the first of us all.