Energy for billions in hell for trillions of years?

Energy for billions in hell for trillions of years?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Jan 16
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
Like I said, you are a one trick pony. You can't think for yourself so you use your backup mind, the bible, to do your thinking for you.
The Most HATED Kent Hovind Video By The US Government and why they imprisoned him

Kent Hovind is FREE and Explains what Happened

In 2007 he was incarcerated for ‘structuring’ based on inaccurate charges. Some remarkable details: 8 affidavits confirm Judge Margaret Casey said Dr. Hovind ‘crime’ is worse than rape; Altering of the trial transcript; Margaret Casey is the same judge for Dr. Hovind’s new trial; Dr. Hovind has been transferred to about 30 prison facilities. Despite Kent’s tribulation, he has managed to lead over 700 prisoners to Jesus Christ and write over 30 books over the duration of his imprisonment.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Jan 16
2 edits

However, the NWO has other plans for Kent Hovind. They were trumping up wire fraud charges to keep him in jail for LIFE, because of his effective ministry against the establishment.

Further, those who prosecuted him are found to have filthy hands. One of the Assistant Prosecutors, John David Roy Atchison, was found out to be a pedophile and was convicted for raping a 5 year old and then hung himself.

The other Assistant Prosecutor is not much more innocent. Her husband was found to be a on a pedophile ring list on a pedophile Judge's computer.

Kent Hovind vs IRS Structuring & illegally seizing of property

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
08 Jan 16

Originally posted by RJHinds
However, the NWO has other plans for Kent Hovind. They were trumping up wire fraud charges to keep him in jail for LIFE, because of his effective ministry against the establishment.

Further, those who prosecuted him are found to have filthy hands. One of the Assistant Prosecutors, John David Roy Atchison, was found out to be a pedophile and was convicted ...[text shortened]... Kent Hovind vs IRS Structuring & illegally seizing of property

[youtube]QhNDuHTxXO4[/youtube]
Ah, so there a few creeps in the justice department. I guess that exonerates all the fraud Hovind has committed. The charges were not trumped up, they were based on real facts like depositing just under the limit the IRS requires a notification. So bunches of cash deposits of $9999. That is not coincidence. That is fraud pure and simple. He was pumping money around deceptively.

I hope this cretin rots in jail..

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Jan 16
2 edits

Ah, so there a few creeps in the justice department. I guess that exonerates all the fraud Hovind has committed. The charges were not trumped up, they were based on real facts like depositing just under the limit the IRS requires a notification. So bunches of cash deposits of $9999. That is not coincidence. That is fraud pure and simple. He was pumping money around deceptively.

I hope this cretin rots in jail..
There was no drugs involved and no proof of fraud. The government wanted him out of the way because he was so effective in going against the established beliefs of the NWO.

You and your old-earth evilution buddies don't like him, because he won all the debates against your evilution so-called scientists.

He is out of jail for your information. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
08 Jan 16

There was no drugs involved and no proof of fraud. The government wanted him out of the way because he was so effective in going against the established beliefs of the NWO.

You and your old-earth evilution buddies don't like him, because he won all the debates against your evilution so-called scientists.

He is out of jail for your information. 😏
I know he is out of jail. You don't get it. You figure anyone on your side of the ridiculous religious nonsense of a 6000 year old Earth HAS to be pure of heart.

Did you forget the part where he loaded the bank with 9,999 dollar deposits, just conveniently under the IRS radar? That doesn't bother you? That alone is illegal.

That was one of the reasons he went to jail, and attempted to intimidate witnesses.

He is a creep, a cretin and I hope he chokes on his money. I wonder how much of it ended up in the Cayman Islands? I bet a BUNCH. Only befitting to a criminal like him.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Jan 16

I know he is out of jail. You don't get it. You figure anyone on your side of the ridiculous religious nonsense of a 6000 year old Earth HAS to be pure of heart.

Did you forget the part where he loaded the bank with 9,999 dollar deposits, just conveniently under the IRS radar? That doesn't bother you? That alone is illegal.

That was one of the reason ...[text shortened]... much of it ended up in the Cayman Islands? I bet a BUNCH. Only befitting to a criminal like him.
I don't recall these 9,999 dollar deposits, but as I understand it that was not illegal even if he did. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Jan 16
1 edit

I don't recall these 9,999 dollar deposits, but as I understand it that was not illegal even if he did. 😏
Maybe you should take your memory pills. It was mentioned by several people several times several months ago. And it wasn't just one or two. That would not be a big deal, but to do it over a 3 or 4 year time frame, like 2 or three times a month, that is a different story. That behavior has only one reason, to deceive the IRS and they get testy over that issue. He did all his sleazy deals with cash.

But none of that matters, if an avowed creationist did it, he must have had a good reason, because he is clearly so so pure.

Wi

Wales

Moves
10 Jan 16

Originally posted by FMF
Do you believe unbelievers are tortured in burning agony for eternity as revenge and punishment by your God figure?
There is no longer a Hell of Fire
I have read the Bible and God would not put people through this Hell of Fire
In olden times People burnt other people on earth including children, but God dont do this Hell stuff!
Read the Bible and you will see that dead people cant be in this Hell thing.
Dead people are dead or as the Bible puts it in a state of sleep without dreams etc
Waiting maybe without knowing what they are waiting for!
The Bible clearly says all this and explains that all the dead people will rise in the future.
I wonder if they will be of flesh or not?
The Bible clearly says that no flesh is able to enter Heaven and so I believe there is no McDonalds selling Burgers in Heaven
No offence meant to anyone!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11 Jan 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Welsh invader
In olden times People burnt other people on earth including children, but God dont do this Hell stuff!
Dead people are dead or as the Bible puts it in a state of ...[text shortened]... en and so I believe there is no McDonalds selling Burgers in Heaven
The part I take offense with is the part where some Christians tell you you will spend eternity in hell.

That is offensive to me since we know full well a deity would never set up such a stupid system.

Like us having an ant colony and seeing a few of them as bad, put them in a hot chamber and turn up the heat till they are almost dead, turn if off, let them recover, turn on the heat again, over and over again? What would be the point? If a person is in such a situation, and won't get out, it is clearly not a rehabilitation thing, just giving beings way down the food chain from a deity an infinitely long punishment.

It is just so preposterous, just a way to scare the natives, 100% man made bullshyte for the express purpose of control, control the congregation with scare tactics, just like a lot of the other asssinine bullshyte stories in the bible, like original sin, where Eve ate the apple or whatever. So here is a deity who knows all, sees the future and such, gives a test which Eve fails, even though such a deity would have known full well the outcome of such a test, which negates the reason for a test which is to find some bit of information.
Knowing in advance that bit of information means that deity never needed to set up such a stupid test in the first place.

And so on and so forth for all the OTHER 100% man made bullshyte tales specifically designed to be some kind of object lesson to the fearful congregation. Keep 'em scared, keep 'em donating.......

Here is the part I love: The typical response from the religious nutters:

"Oh, so now you know the mind of god? That makes you just a BIT arrogant you cretin. May you burn in hell for your blasphemy......"

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Jan 16

Dead people are dead or as the Bible puts it in a state of ...[text shortened]... en and so I believe there is no McDonalds selling Burgers in Heaven
There is no longer a Hell of Fire, what happen to it if it is no longer?
Being no longer sort of implies there was one to begin with.

Wi

Wales

Moves
11 Jan 16

Originally posted by KellyJay
There is no longer a Hell of Fire, what happen to it if it is no longer?
Being no longer sort of implies there was one to begin with.
A huge phatsoomie monster weed on it and put out the flames.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Jan 16

A huge phatsoomie monster weed on it and put out the flames.
Cool glad we got that out of the way.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Jan 16

Maybe you should take your memory pills. It was mentioned by several people several times several months ago. And it wasn't just one or two. That would not be a big deal, but to do it over a 3 or 4 year time frame, like 2 or three times a month, that is a different story. That behavior has only one reason, to deceive the IRS and they get testy over that is ...[text shortened]... an avowed creationist did it, he must have had a good reason, because he is clearly so so pure.
Like I said, it is not illegal. 😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Jan 16

I go to Burger King. 😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Jan 16

The part I take offense with is the part where some Christians tell you you will spend eternity in hell.

That is offensive to me since we know full well a deity would never set up such a stupid system.

Like us having an ant colony and seeing a few of them as bad, put them in a hot chamber and turn up the heat till they are almost dead, turn if off, ...[text shortened]... d? That makes you just a BIT arrogant you cretin. May you burn in hell for your blasphemy......"
It is an eternity in the Lake of Fire and Brimstone. Hell is before that. yeah, it is meant to scare the Hell out of you, so you turn from your wicked way and believe. It is not to keep you donating, for God does not need your money, He needs and wants your love. 😏