1. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    14 May '13 22:17
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i found it deeply insulting, if they had wished to argue rationally why did they need to introduce my wife or her genitals at all, could they not have done it objectively on the basis of some empirical evidence that oral sex should be considered as a clean act? the argument was not about my wife or the cleanliness of her genitalia, why did they need ...[text shortened]... hy dont you ask your wife the same question. which is dirtier, public transport or your vagina.
    Now look what you did! I asked and got clouted round the ear. Actually, I asked her opinion on you two gentlemen. She thinks you should get married so you can justify your constant bickering.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '13 22:22
    Originally posted by Kepler
    Now look what you did! I asked and got clouted round the ear. Actually, I asked her opinion on you two gentlemen. She thinks you should get married so you can justify your constant bickering.
    I am truly sorry for that and I am truly sorry that your well intentioned thread has been reduced to the level of a tabloid newspaper because of the depravity of one or two 'contributors'.
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    14 May '13 22:24
    Originally posted by robbie carrobi
    e

I am quite sure those who frequent the spirituality forum are equally aggrieved at the depths of depravity that you and our friend seems to be able to drag it down to.
    Depravity!!! LOL!!!
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 May '13 22:241 edit
    i found it deeply insulting, if they had wished to argue rationally why did they need to introduce my wife or her genitals at all, could they not have done it objectively on the basis of some empirical evidence that oral sex should be considered as a clean act? the argument was not about my wife or the cleanliness of her genitalia, why did they need ...[text shortened]... hy dont you ask your wife the same question. which is dirtier, public transport or your vagina.
    you are the one insulting your wife by suggesting her vagina is unhygienic. ive not suggested anything negative, im sure your wife has a spotless vagina.

my wife says public transport is much dirtier than her vagina, but not her mind.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    14 May '13 22:25
    I don't need to ask my wife ... I can tell you first hand. ... And that's the point that he (Stella...???) was trying to make.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 May '13 22:291 edit
    you find insulting someone's wife palatable? acceptable? likening the cleanliness of her vagina to dirt one finds on public transport?
    thats the whole point!!!! you will go on public transport regardless how dirty and unhygienic it is, but wont go near a vagina which is as hygienic as any other body part.

and i didnt liken the two, i asked which was dirtier, which is not an offensive question, especially as the answer should be so easy.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '13 22:31
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    you are the one insulting your wife by suggesting her vagina is unhygienic. ive not suggested anything negative, im sure your wife has a spotless vagina.

my wife says public transport is much dirtier than her vagina, but not her mind.
    I have not aid anything of the sort, I have not suggested it, if so could you please produce where i have said that or suggested that my wifes vagina is as dirty as public transport.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '13 22:32
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    I don't need to ask my wife ... I can tell you first hand. ... And that's the point that he (Stella...???) was trying to make.
    did he need to bring me and my wifes vagina to mak a point, could he not have attempted to use empirical evidence, why has he insulted my wife in this way?
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 May '13 22:33
    I have not aid anything of the sort, I have not suggested it, if so could you please produce where i have said that or suggested that my wifes vagina is as dirty as public transport.
    i didnt say you said it was as dirty as public transport. i said you think it is unhygienic.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '13 22:34
    thats the whole point!!!! you will go on public transport regardless how dirty and unhygienic it is, but wont go near a vagina which is as hygienic as any other body part.

and i didnt liken the two, i asked which was dirtier, which is not an offensive question, especially as the answer should be so easy.
    its an offensive analogy to make,

which is dirtier public transport or your wife's vagina.
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 May '13 22:35
    did he need to bring me and my wifes vagina to mak a point, could he not have attempted to use empirical evidence, why has he insulted my wife in this way?
    explain how ive insulted your wife?

you are the one who thinks her vagina is to unhygienic to lick. not me, if i was single id lick it.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '13 22:35
    i didnt say you said it was as dirty as public transport. i said you think it is unhygienic.
    where have i said that my wifes vagina is unhygienic
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 May '13 22:351 edit
    its an offensive analogy to make,

which is dirtier public transport or your wife's vagina.
    its not an analogy it is a direct hygiene comparison. with a simple answer. your wifes vagina is much cleaner. i wouldnt stick my tongue on a bus hand rail.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '13 22:36
    explain how ive insulted your wife?

you are the one who thinks her vagina is to unhygienic to lick. not me, if i was single id lick it.
    what about your wife? my wife was a virgin when i married her, what about your wife, is her vagina as clean or dirty as public transport.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '13 22:37
    its not an analogy it is a direct hygiene comparison. with a simple answer. your wifes vagina is much cleaner. i wouldnt stick my tongue on a bus hand rail.
    its offensive, why dont you ask your wife the same question, go on ask her, is your vagina as clean as public transport.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree