1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 May '13 22:38
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    what about your wife? my wife was a virgin when i married her, what about your wife, is her vagina as clean or dirty as public transport.
    her vagina is much cleaner than public transport. her vagina is as hygienic as any other body part.

ive caught many colds from kissing her and holding hands, i doubt ive caught anything from her vagina.
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 May '13 22:42
    where have i said that my wifes vagina is unhygienic
    you have said many times in the past that you do not preform oral sex because it is unhygienic. what exactly is unhygienic if its not the vagina?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 May '13 22:51
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    her vagina is much cleaner than public transport. her vagina is as hygienic as any other body part.

ive caught many colds from kissing her and holding hands, i doubt ive caught anything from her vagina.
    Switching from Anal to Vaginal Sex..How Dangerous?

http://forums.webmd.com/3/sex-and-relationships-exchange/forum/8118/33

The Instructor
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '13 22:544 edits
    you have said many times in the past that you do not preform oral sex because it is unhygienic. what exactly is unhygienic if its not the vagina?
    dude you want to muff dive that's up to you, I consider the act of consuming and digesting vaginal discharge as unhygienic and I have not stated for a second that my wifes vagina is unhygienic. I dont believe for a second that vaginal discharge was intended for consumption, is nutritious or tasty.

Dont insult my wife again, dont make up stuff about me that is untrue. I have never stated, insinuated or construed that my wifes vagina is unhygienic.

Women that have multiple partners or receive oral intercourse are at an increased risk of acquiring bacterial vaginosis.
    Signs and Symptoms

Increased amount of discharge
    Grey/white, thin, watery discharge
    Foul/fishy odor with discharge
    Increased odor to discharge immediately after intercourse

Nearly half of the women with bacterial vaginosis don't display any symptoms.

http://www.mckinley.illinois.edu/handouts/vaginal_discharge.html
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    14 May '13 23:01
    dude you want to muff dive that's up to you, I consider the act of consuming and digesting vaginal discharge as unhygienic and I have not stated for a second that my wifes vagina is unhygienic. I dont believe for a second that vaginal discharge was intended for consumption, is nutritious or tasty.

Dont insult my wife again, dont make up stuff abou ...[text shortened]... at is untrue. I have never stated, insinuated or construed that my wifes vagina is unhygienic.
    Shall we agree on
    "hygienic but not fit for human consumption"
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 May '13 23:032 edits
    Originally posted by Kepler
    So, eternal torment and damnation, yes or no?
    I am not sure what you are asking.

I understand eternal damnation as something the Bible also teaches if that is what you are asking.

I wrote before the Holy Bible is a book of polar ultimates.
    I mean the extremity of God's love, mercy, kindness is revealed on one pole. And also His justice, ultimate judgment, undiluted wrath against His enemies on the opposite pole.

It puzzles me why some people cannot seem to see this.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '13 23:052 edits
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Shall we agree on
    "hygienic but not fit for human consumption"
    Women that have multiple partners or receive oral intercourse are at an increased risk of acquiring bacterial vaginosis.

what may appear to be hygienic may be nothing of the sort. Why take the risk?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '13 23:102 edits
    Trichomoniasis - This infection is caused by a one-celled protozoan organism.

Trichomoniasis is almost always spread through sexual contact. However, the protozoan organism can survive for up to twenty-four hours in a moist environment, making wet towels or bathing suits possible instruments of transmission from someone with the infection.

Signs and Symptoms

Most men and some women don't display any symptoms

9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    14 May '13 23:13
    Why take the risk?
    I always do a Risk/Benefit analysis before any sexual activity.
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 May '13 23:14

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 May '13 23:15

what may appear to be hygienic may be nothing of the sort. Why take the risk?
    the risk of what? its a mild infection easily treated. there are many more infections your little fella can give to a vagina, but that doesnt stop you putting little robbie in does it? your concern for your wife goes out the window then doesnt it.

as ive pointed out, you can catch much worse things off the public, why take a risk using public toilets or catching a bus?
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 May '13 23:16

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '13 23:17
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    I always do a Risk/Benefit analysis before any sexual activity.
    you would be surprised how many people dont.
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 May '13 23:171 edit
    Trichomoniasis - This infection is caused by a one-celled protozoan organism.

Trichomoniasis is almost always spread through sexual contact. However, the protozoan organism can survive for up to twenty-four hours in a moist environment, making wet towels or bathing suits possible instruments of transmission from someone with the infection.

Sig ...[text shortened]... don't display any symptoms

trichomoniasis can also live inside the p**nis - are you going to stop having sex now?

how stupid is it that i can write vagina but not pe**is?!?!!
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '13 23:18
    the risk of what? its a mild infection easily treated. there are many more infections your little fella can give to a vagina, but that doesnt stop you putting little robbie in does it? your concern for your wife goes out the window then doesnt it.

as ive pointed out, you can catch much worse things off the public, why take a risk using public toilets or catching a bus?
    you want to muff dive thats up to you, perhaps you will explain the heath benefits for us?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree