Eternal One

Eternal One

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Sep 17

Originally posted by @eladar
That is why you believe I denigrate Jesus' name.

You don't know the difference between God's truth and Satan's lies. You think that societal values are from God.
When you say bad things about Jesus it is not a matter of culture.

E

Moves
10 Sep 17

Originally posted by @kellyjay
When you say bad things about Jesus it is not a matter of culture.
It is only bad in Satan's eyes and those who follow him.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Sep 17

It is only bad in Satan's eyes and those who follow him.
You disparage Jesus name, you even admitted what you said was going to be taken as insulting His name. So with your eyes wide open you insulted Jesus Christ on purpose.

I don't give a rat$ a$$ what and how Satan recognized your words. You spend way to much time defending Satan and even giving him power and abilities he doesn't have.

If you spent as much time lifting up Jesus as you do insulting Him more people could take you seriously. As it is now you spend more time worrying about a defeated foe, than the risen Lord and Savior.

E

Moves
10 Sep 17

You disparage Jesus name, you even admitted what you said was going to be taken as insulting His name. So with your eyes wide open you insulted Jesus Christ on purpose.

I don't give a rat$ a$$ what and how Satan recognized your words. You spend way to much time defending Satan and even giving him power and abilities he doesn't have.

If you spent as m ...[text shortened]... As it is now you spend more time worrying about a defeated foe, than the risen Lord and Savior.
Why should anyone care what children of Satan see when I write something?

Your goal is to try to get other children of Satan to claim that they know God.

I really don't get your play, unless it is to try to feel better by lying to yourself.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Sep 17

Why should anyone care what children of Satan see when I write something?

Your goal is to try to get other children of Satan to claim that they know God.

I really don't get your play, unless it is to try to feel better by lying to yourself.
Why would you care what Satan's children say, do, or think? What you should care about
is what God wants, and God is trying to save sinners! Anyone who is a child of Satan is
still someone who Jesus died for, and they can still repent and to the glory of God become
a child of the Most High.

Jesus didn't come to call the righteous but sinners, the lost is where the fight is over! It is
not an us against them, since we are all sinners before God and God is calling sinners to
Him. It is to God's glory when a sinners turns to Him, and turn from their sins towards God
So getting a child of Satan to make a claim that isn't true helps no one, but getting a Child
of Satan actually turn towards God to become a Child of God, that I believe gives God the
most glory.

So I believe our intent should be obey what God is giving us to do, and not be a stumbling
block to anyone with God.

E

Moves
10 Sep 17

Why would you care what Satan's children say, do, or think? What you should care about
is what God wants, and God is trying to save sinners! Anyone who is a child of Satan is
still someone who Jesus died for, and they can still repent and to the glory of God become
a child of the Most High.

Jesus didn't come to call the righteous but sinners, the lo ...[text shortened]... nt should be obey what God is giving us to do, and not be a stumbling
block to anyone with God.
I do care what God thinks and I have accurately proclaimed his word.

You, on the other hand proclaim what people say the Bible says.

It is the reason why you deny that God hardened Pharaoh's heart when the Bible literally says he did. It is plain to see but you pretend otherwise.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Sep 17

I do care what God thinks and I have accurately proclaimed his word.

You, on the other hand proclaim what people say the Bible says.

It is the reason why you deny that God hardened Pharaoh's heart when the Bible literally says he did. It is plain to see but you pretend otherwise.
I never denied God hardened Pharaoh's heart, but that has not stopped you from making
that claim.

E

Moves
10 Sep 17

I never denied God hardened Pharaoh's heart, but that has not stopped you from making
that claim.
You claim you don't but in reality you do. It is part of your self delusion.

If you can answer this you will disprove my claim.

Quote the Bible verse that states Pharaoh hardened his own heart first.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Sep 17

You claim you don't but in reality you do. It is part of your self delusion.

If you can answer this you will disprove my claim.

Quote the Bible verse that states Pharaoh hardened his own heart first.
We have gone over and over this, every time His heart was harden God did it, but as I
pointed out to you we harden our hearts by resisting God. There was not a time that God
did it and Pharaoh didn't, and then other times that Pharaoh did it where God didn't.

When it was done, Pharaoh resisted God's will and his heart was harden. So if you want
to continue saying I'm denying God did it, you are not telling the truth.

E

Moves
10 Sep 17

We have gone over and over this, every time His heart was harden God did it, but as I
pointed out to you we harden our hearts by resisting God. There was not a time that God
did it and Pharaoh didn't, and then other times that Pharaoh did it where God didn't.

When it was done, Pharaoh resisted God's will and his heart was harden. So if you want
to continue saying I'm denying God did it, you are not telling the truth.
No quote?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Sep 17

No quote?
Sure, here is a few that prove my point.

Exodus 7:3
But I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and though I multiply my signs and wonders in the land of Egypt,

Exodus 7:13
Still Pharaoh's heart was hardened, and he would not listen to them, as the Lord had said.

Exodus 7:14
Then the Lord said to Moses, “Pharaoh's heart is hardened; he refuses to let the people go.

Exodus 7:22
But the magicians of Egypt did the same by their secret arts. So Pharaoh's heart remained hardened, and he would not listen to them, as the Lord had said.

Exodus 8:15
But when Pharaoh saw that there was a respite, he hardened his heart and would not listen to them, as the Lord had said.

Exodus 8:19
Then the magicians said to Pharaoh, “This is the finger of God.” But Pharaoh's heart was hardened, and he would not listen to them, as the Lord had said.

Exodus 8:32
But Pharaoh hardened his heart this time also, and did not let the people go.

Exodus 9:7
And Pharaoh sent, and behold, not one of the livestock of Israel was dead. But the heart of Pharaoh was hardened, and he did not let the people go.

Exodus 9:12
But the Lord hardened the heart of Pharaoh, and he did not listen to them, as the Lord had spoken to Moses.

Exodus 9:34
But when Pharaoh saw that the rain and the hail and the thunder had ceased, he sinned yet again and hardened his heart, he and his servants.

1 Samuel 6:6
Why should you harden your hearts as the Egyptians and Pharaoh hardened their hearts? After he had dealt severely with them, did they not send the people away, and they departed?

Psalm 95:8
do not harden your hearts, as at Meribah, as on the day at Massah in the wilderness,

Proverbs 28:14
Blessed is the one who fears the Lord always, but whoever hardens his heart will fall into calamity.

Zechariah 7:12
They made their hearts diamond-hard lest they should hear the law and the words that the Lord of hosts had sent by his Spirit through the former prophets. Therefore great anger came from the Lord of hosts.

Matthew 19:8
He said to them, “Because of your hardness of heart Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so.

Mark 3:5
And he looked around at them with anger, grieved at their hardness of heart, and said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” He stretched it out, and his hand was restored.

Hebrews 3:8
do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, on the day of testing in the wilderness,

Hebrews 3:15
As it is said, “Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion.”

Hebrews 4:7
again he appoints a certain day, “Today,” saying through David so long afterward, in the words already quoted, “Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts.”

E

Moves
10 Sep 17
1 edit

You know we are talking about the first time. You claim that Pharaoh rejects God first and originally hardens his own heart.

Do you have a quote that shows up before this one in Exodus 4?

The Lord said to Moses, “When you go [n]back to Egypt see that you perform before Pharaoh all the wonders which I have put in your [o]power; but I will harden his heart so that he will not let the people go.

Exodus 7

3 But I will harden Pharaoh’s heart that I may multiply My signs and My wonders in the land of Egypt.

But Aaron’s staff swallowed up their staffs. 13 Yet Pharaoh’s heart was [f]hardened, and he did not listen to them, as the Lord had said.

So far the Bible says that God hardens Pharaoh's heart. Please provide where the Bible says Pharaoh hardens his own heart as you claim. Remember we are talking for the first hardening.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Sep 17

You know we are talking about the first time. You claim that Pharaoh rejects God first and originally hardens his own heart.

Do you have a quote that shows up before this one in Exodus 4?

The Lord said to Moses, “When you go [n]back to Egypt see that you perform before Pharaoh all the wonders which I have put in your [o]power; but I will harden his h ...[text shortened]... ys Pharaoh hardens his own heart as you claim. Remember we are talking for the first hardening.
You were, I on the other hand was talking about how and why people's hearts were harden! Which was why I spoke about all the times people hearts were harden, and you accused me of denying something I never did say!

E

Moves
10 Sep 17

You were, I on the other hand was talking about how and why people's hearts were harden! Which was why I spoke about all the times people hearts were harden, and you accused me of denying something I never did say!
Why?

God said he did it. You put man in control even when God painly states otherwise.

If you are going to do that, then you should have scripture to back it up. Where is the scripture that supports your position? Where is the scripture stating that God did mot do it directly.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Sep 17

Why?

God said he did it. You put man in control even when God painly states otherwise.

If you are going to do that, then you should have scripture to back it up. Where is the scripture that supports your position? Where is the scripture stating that God did mot do it directly.
I didn't put man in control. God is always in control, and being in control is not taken away by man making choices God has given him the ability to make.