1. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    25 Sep '13 12:34
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Well, I believe there is only one God. But you are free to pick any of the other so-called gods and take your chances.

The Instructor.
    Your words:

So it appears to me that all men will be judged fairly, because the Holy Spirit is able to search the intent of our hearts (inner being).

so by your own admission, it does not matter whether we believe in a god, or which god we believe in. So long as we are true to our belief, if your version of your religion, as you have described it, is true, we will be fine.

Either that or you again need to answer the question of what happens to those who never had the opportunity to learn about your god.

--- Penguin
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Sep '13 03:41
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    The very concept of a saviour is a subversion of justice. That you cannot see that is only because you have your hands firmly over your eyes. I did explain it to you, and you did not ask for clarification. You do not want to see it.
    And I suppose you don't want to have any part of the subversion of justice and that is one reason for you not accepting Christianity. So would you rather just die in your sins?

The Instructor
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Sep '13 03:53
    Originally posted by Penguin
    Your words:

[b]So it appears to me that all men will be judged fairly, because the Holy Spirit is able to search the intent of our hearts (inner being).

so by your own admission, it does not matter whether we believe in a god, or which god we believe in. So long as we are true to our belief, if your version of your religion, as you have described ...[text shortened]... n of what happens to those who never had the opportunity to learn about your god.

--- Penguin[/b]
    I don't have that knowledge nor am I concerned about it. The belief that the judgment by Christ will be fair is the reason I am not concerned about.

However, you do not fall into that category of people who have never heard about the Savior and the need for you to confess your sins and ask the LORD for forgiveness and to cleanse you of all unrighteousness by believing and putting your faith and trust in Him for salvation.

The Instructor
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    26 Sep '13 09:21
    Your words:

[b]So it appears to me that all men will be judged fairly, because the Holy Spirit is able to search the intent of our hearts (inner being).

so by your own admission, it does not matter whether we believe in a god, or which god we believe in. So long as we are true to our belief, if your version of your religion, as you have described ...[text shortened]... n of what happens to those who never had the opportunity to learn about your god.

--- Penguin[/b]
    If ALL of your actions are excused by you, I'd say you would be in very
    good shape; however, if you judge yourself as doing something wrong,
    or condemn others for things you excuse in yourself, you better get
    right with God some other way than your own righteousness, because
    you have fallen short....much like everyone other human on the planet.
    Kelly
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    26 Sep '13 13:47
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Kelly
    So basically, if you are not ready for judgment, bypass it altogether as RJ plans to do. Do you consider this to be either fair or just? Or do you simply trust God that it is just because he says so, even though on the face of it it is clearly unjust and unfair?
  6. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    26 Sep '13 21:57
    Kelly
    Well no, you say all men will be judged fairly. Surely that means whether you believe in the correct god, or the wrong god, or no god.

--- Penguin.
  7. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    27 Sep '13 00:51
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Nothing would exist...
    Wow... so the beauty of everything is evidence of some gods existence yet if he didn't exist nothing would. Explain how this makes a lick of sense.

And what about all the ugly things, is that evidence God doesn't exist?
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Sep '13 07:47
    Well no, you say all men will be judged fairly. Surely that means whether you believe in the correct god, or the wrong god, or no god.

--- Penguin.
    If you put your faith in something that cannot help you, I'd say you
    would have an issue if it matters. The OT was clear about that, where
    it talked about how men would take a piece of wood, use it for fire,
    and other things, then carve it up and worship it as a god, if that god
    can save you from your sins your home free, if not you'll be judged
    and held accountable for them. Being judged fairly does not mean you
    get off free for crimes, only that when its done it will be done correctly.
    Kelly
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    27 Sep '13 08:41
    .... if that god can save you from your sins your home free, ...
    Please clarify what saving your from your sins entails. Is it avoiding the judgment that you earlier said everyone must undergo, or is it preventing you from committing the sins in the first place, or is it a get out of jail free card given after the judgment, or is it something I haven't thought of?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree