1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Jul '19 19:10
    @caissad4 said
    Show me your proof. "I'm listening" as Frasier Crane used to say.
    YouTube

Evidence not known until modern times
  2. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    28 Jul '19 21:00
    @kellyjay said
    [youtube] -DkK15_YZRs [/youtube]

Evidence not known until modern times
    Look up Ken Humphreys on You Tube and actually watch his videos.
  3. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    28 Jul '19 21:09
    @galveston75 said
    Oh OK, I see how your doing it. You only look at proof that fits your opinions or beliefs. So any proof that you don't agree with does not exist.
    Don't you think that's being hypocritical?

But I'll give you another chance.

How could those bible writers know about the shape of the earth when up until the days of Columbus when most thought it was flat?
    In fac ...[text shortened]... until the 17th century.

So again how could those bible writers know it was round???????????????
    What the hell ! Those bible writers thought the Earth was covered by a firmament with windows to let the rain in from space. They also thought disease was demonic possession. Also, the bible writers never said the Earth was "round", they said it was a disc. Bible writers also thought bats were birds and whales were fish. Bible writers also thought snakes and donkeys could talk.
    Unless you JW's have a New Modified Version Bible which changes all these to current knowledge you fail.
    Don't you think you are being a tad dishonest here ?
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Jul '19 23:05
    @caissad4 said
    Sure you going to watch hers through?
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Jul '19 23:08
    @caissad4 said
    Well there is quite the selection, pick one when you watch this I'll watch which ever one you point me too.
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Jul '19 23:12
    @caissad4 said
    What the hell ! Those bible writers thought the Earth was covered by a firmament with windows to let the rain in from space. They also thought disease was demonic possession. Also, the bible writers never said the Earth was "round", they said it was a disc. Bible writers also thought bats were birds and whales were fish. Bible writers also thought snakes and donkeys could ta ...[text shortened]... anges all these to current knowledge you fail.
    Lol. I don't know which bible you have but none that I have or refer to online say any such thing. Perhaps you're imagining those things or perhaps your just deferring because you have no answers?
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Jul '19 23:15
    @caissad4 said
    What the hell ! Those bible writers thought the Earth was covered by a firmament with windows to let the rain in from space. They also thought disease was demonic possession. Also, the bible writers never said the Earth was "round", they said it was a disc. Bible writers also thought bats were birds and whales were fish. Bible writers also thought snakes and donkeys could ta ...[text shortened]... anges all these to current knowledge you fail.
    Oh and you believe that you came from some smudge in some pond scum a hundred million years ago? Well OK maybe you did... But I know I didn't.
    And by the way where is your proof of evolution? I'm still waiting.........

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree