1. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 May '17 21:54
    Originally posted by divegeester
    So you have nothing other than the 'works for salvation' message. No teaching from the OT, no extrapolation?
    'Teachings' and messages on doctrine is milk. Explanations on righteous living and good works is meat.

What meat exactly do you want ?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '17 21:58
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I don't love you, you're a bargain-bin poster like Fetchmybeckertruth.
    Christ demands that you love me. 🙂

Care to change your tune now?
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 May '17 22:47
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    The Milk of the Word is still truth.
    The milk of the word of God is truth but it is not sufficient for eternal life. The milk is knowledge, it is hearing of the word of God and undertanding the word of God. It also includes a profession of faith. But Paul said it is not enough. Meat needs to be added so that righteous living and good works can enter the Christians life.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 May '17 22:51
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Christ demands that you love me. 🙂

Care to change your tune now?
    Maybe you should have a read of the teachings of Christ so that you can get a better grasp of what Christ means by love. I think you are using the term incorrectly
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '17 22:56
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Maybe you should have a read of the teachings of Christ so that you can get a better grasp of what Christ means by love. I think you are using the term incorrectly
    No, I don't think you are correct.

Dive has issues loving his fellow man, on the forums anyway.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 May '17 23:05
    No, I don't think you are correct.

Dive has issues loving his fellow man, on the forums anyway.
    As an example, Christ did say to walk away from certain people, dont bother to teach them anything, and have nothing to do with them. Now you might interpret that to be contrary to 'love'. The love that Christ demands from his followers is brotherly love or compassion for the needy.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '17 23:381 edit
    As an example, Christ did say to walk away from certain people, dont bother to teach them anything, and have nothing to do with them. Now you might interpret that to be contrary to 'love'. The love that Christ demands from his followers is brotherly love or compassion for the needy.
    Who did Jesus say to walk away from and not teach?

Who are these "certain people" that you should walk away from?

Seems a little harsh.

Edit: and have nothing to do with them? This does not seem very Jesus like. Are you certain about this?
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 May '17 23:491 edit

Seems a little harsh.

Edit: and have nothing to do with them? This does not seem very Jesus like. Are you certain about this?
    Walk away from those who dont want to learn or listen to his teachings
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 May '17 00:14
    Walk away from those who dont want to learn or listen to his teachings
    The problem here, of course, is that you assume these people to be mainly other Christians, towards whom Jesus said you should show love. But instead, you judge them, and attack them. and turn your back on them (except for yourself, of course, who clearly has the answer to everything and are therefore justified in haranguing them (in your assuming, twisted, pre-judging view)).
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 May '17 00:52

Seems a little harsh.
    robbie carrobie and galveston75 mentioned this and quoted the scripture countless times.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 May '17 00:53
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The problem here, of course, is that you assume these people to be mainly other Christians, towards whom Jesus said you should show love. But instead, you judge them, and attack them. and turn your back on them (except for yourself, of course, who clearly has the answer to everything and are therefore justified in haranguing them (in your assuming, twisted, pre-judging view)).
    Still playing the man rather than the ball, I see.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 May '17 00:591 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You aim all this stuff at Christians like Rajk999 and divegeester, I see, but, tell me, does any of this apply to you too? You seem inclined to do quite a bit of judging and attacking and haranguing yourself. Aren't you worried that people might notice?
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 May '17 01:46
    More milk from youall.
    Milk does a body good! 😵
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 May '17 02:11
    Originally posted by FMF
    Still playing the man rather than the ball, I see.
    She likes playing good men 😀
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 May '17 02:17
    Originally posted by whodey
    Milk does a body good! 😵
    Meat does a body better.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree