Fellowship, Fall, Salvation:

Fellowship, Fall, Salvation:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 May 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
No sir, I 'reject' God because I do not believe he exists.
I get that so when you talk about someone you don't believe in, there is nothing concrete about God. Therefore He cannot do what you do not want Him to, and He can act only as you want Him to.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
18 May 17

Originally posted by KellyJay
I get that so when you talk about someone you don't believe in, there is nothing concrete about God. Therefore He cannot do what you do not want Him to, and He can act only as you want Him to.
Kelly, we are both referencing the same religious texts. It's all there in black and white for all to see. The God in the OT is not the same God in the NT. It is not just his relationship with man that is different, but His nature itself. Where in the NT are his jealous,petty and vengeful tendencies? And on what grounds can you justify him being unchanging?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 May 17

Kelly, we are both referencing the same religious texts. It's all there in black and white for all to see. The God in the OT is not the same God in the NT. It is not just his relationship with man that is different, but His nature itself. Where in the NT are his jealous,petty and vengeful tendencies? And on what grounds can you justify him being unchanging?
I have read and studied both and do not see a difference outside of the NT is much harsher than the OT.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
18 May 17

I have read and studied both and do not see a difference outside of the NT is much harsher than the OT.
Your God is a harsh God?!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
18 May 17
1 edit

Kelly Jay is misrepresenting God because he goes by what his church tells him and not by what the Bible says. I can demonstrate that the bible says the following if anyone likes:
- that God is a merciful and forgiving God [there is a BUT however]
- that God loves a certain kind of person
- that God hates a certain kind of person
- that in the end it is those good people regardless of profession of faith who will enter His Kingdom
- that all those judged to be evil will be destroyed
- that professed believers will be in a very bad position if they willfully do not obey the truth.
- that non-believers will not be destroyed if they live by the law written in their hearts, despite their sins.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 May 17

He is Holy, Just, and Righteous so He does not put up with evil and sin. He is also Loving, Kind, and Compassionate too, just don't pick out one attribute and ignore the rest.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
18 May 17

He is Holy, Just, and Righteous so He does not put up with evil and sin. He is also Loving, Kind, and Compassionate too, just don't pick out one attribute and ignore the rest.
You are a snake mouth to say the above,and then say with your other forked tongue that this very same God will torment for all eternity anyone who does not know of Him. Something is wrong with your brains pal .. go get a transplant or just shut up.

l

Moves
18 May 17
1 edit

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 May 17

Originally posted by leunammi
Deep🙂

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
18 May 17

So you are saying one of His attributes is harshness?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 May 17

So you are saying one of His attributes is harshness?
I said that the NT is much harsher than the OT. when you suggested that the OT was worse. I gave you attributes about God read those.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
18 May 17

I said that the NT is much harsher than the OT. when you suggested that the OT was worse. I gave you attributes about God read those.
I say the OT God is harsh. You reply that the NT God is harsher.

And you think that a good thing?!

l

Moves
18 May 17

Deep🙂
I was going to make a comment but then decided it was not worth it. 😛

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 May 17

I say the OT God is harsh. You reply that the NT God is harsher.

And you think that a good thing?!
You don't follow along well do you? I said that they are the same God, that they were the same God, and they always will be the same God. The OT and NT are two sets of books all about one God.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
18 May 17

You don't follow along well do you? I said that they are the same God, that they were the same God, and they always will be the same God. The OT and NT are two sets of books all about one God.
'If any man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey his father or his mother… Then all the men of his city shall stone him to death; so you shall remove the evil from your midst, and all Israel will hear of it and fear.' (Deut. 21:18-21)

Where is this unchanging God in the NT?