1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    21 Jul '18 18:43
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Any “enteral suffering” Christians want to address the OP?
    So that you can once again ignore what they say and keep asking the same question over and over again like a stuck record?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jul '18 21:38
    KellyJay and some other Christians who believe in eternal hell have been refusing to answer this question, but I’m not going to let it go as it demands and needs a response.

How does a non-believer manage to see past the literal interpretation of the Jesus in Revelation supervising the eternal torture of billions of other non believers, to the loving Jesus of the gospel?
    There is NO way to 'sell' a God who tortures people for eternity, to anyone, especially an unbeliever.

There is also NO way that a God of love would even do that.

Justice for people who sin? Yes, likely, but not an eternity in hell.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '18 23:19
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I always thought you'd probably end up fighting FMF to be first in line to take his mark when it comes to that. [...] Enjoy the lake of fire.
    Enjoy the lake of fire.

What do you think will happen to me in the Lake of Fire?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Jul '18 23:241 edit
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    The doctrine is a stumbling block to nonChristian Gentiles. It was not preached by any of the Apostles to the churches.
    The doctrine is a stumbling block to nonChristian Gentiles.

When the Gospel comes to a man or woman, the Holy Spirit will impress upon their heart what He wants them to know about themselves and God.

I can read John 3:16 to ANY MAN without stumbling over myself to make apologies for what the Holy Spirit may convict them about. It is His word.

Jesus Christ, will to some be a stone of stumbling for one reason or another. That may be unavoidable.

"Coming to Him, a living stone, REJECTED by men but with God chosen and precious. ...

For it is contained in Scripture: "Behold, I lay in Zion a cornerstone, chosen and precious, and he who believes on Him shall by no means be put to shame.

To you therefore who believe is the preciousness, but to the unbelieving,

The stone which the builders rejected, this has become the head of the corner,"

A STONE OF STUMBLING AND A ROCK OF OFFENSE; who stumble at the word, being disobedient, to which also they were appointed.

(1 Peter 2:4,6-8)

Are you condemning the Gospel preacher because Christ the cornerstone WILL In some instances cause the stumbling of some?

Luke 7:23

New American Standard Bible
    "Blessed is he who does not take offense at Me."

King James Bible
    And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 00:25
    Originally posted by @fmf
    [b]Enjoy the lake of fire.

What do you think will happen to me in the Lake of Fire?[/b]
    Well unless you are different than anyone else there if you go, AND I HOPE YOU DO NOT.
    You will be weeping and gnashing your teeth, not a pleasant thing since I believe there will
    be no end to it.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 06:50
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Well unless you are different than anyone else there if you go, AND I HOPE YOU DO NOT.
    You will be weeping and gnashing your teeth, not a pleasant thing since I believe there will
    be no end to it.
    You're just fueling him you know ?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 07:13
    be no end to it.
    So, in answer to the question "What do you think will happen to me in the Lake of Fire?" you actually don't have anything substantial to offer ~ no genuine answer. Why don't you admit that rather than trying to sound ominous?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 09:12
    You had better run to Jesus, you had better “eat” [sic] Jesus, you had better love Jesus, you had better thank Jesus for loving you so much that he died for you...because if you don’t he will personally torture you in hell for all eternity.

What a wonderful idiotic theology.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 18:16
    You had better run to Jesus, you had better “eat” [sic] Jesus, you had better love Jesus, you had better thank Jesus for loving you so much that he died for you...because if you don’t he will personally torture you in hell for all eternity.

What a wonderful idiotic theology.
    What does Jesus want then?
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 18:16
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    There is NO way to 'sell' a God who tortures people for eternity, to anyone, especially an unbeliever.

There is also NO way that a God of love would even do that.

Justice for people who sin? Yes, likely, but not an eternity in hell.
    Not selling anything to anyone.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 18:191 edit
    Originally posted by @fmf
    So, in answer to the question "What do you think will happen to me in the Lake of Fire?" you actually don't have anything substantial to offer ~ no genuine answer. Why don't you admit that rather than trying to sound ominous?
    No genuine answer, which is why talking to you is like pulling teeth. No matter what
    answer is given you, there is something wrong. The wrath of God, it will be a lake of
    fire and if you are in it, you always will be, punishment without mercy.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 18:21
    Originally posted by @sonship
    You're just fueling him you know ?
    Doesn't matter, I'd much rather fuel him sharing the truth so he can avoid Hell than hold
    back the truth from someone who needed to know.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 20:26
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    What does Jesus want then?
    I’ve no idea what you are talking about chaney3
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 20:26
    No genuine answer, which is why talking to you is like pulling teeth. No matter what
    answer is given you, there is something wrong. The wrath of God, it will be a lake of
    You are talking complete bollocks.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jul '18 00:161 edit
    The wrath of God, it will be a lake of
    Still dodging. What do you think will happen to me in the Lake of Fire?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree