1. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 22:22
    When is everyone gonna truly realize that if humans sin, and have bad thoughts...God created it. God created us humans with this dilemma, period.

I'm getting tired of listening to how awful we are because of Adam. If we suck, talk to God.

It's like someone buying a ball, then getting pissed off when the damn thing rolls and bounces. Enough!!

If you're a sinner and have impure thoughts, look up, and thank your Creator.

Sheesh.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 22:47
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    When is everyone gonna truly realize that if humans sin, and have bad thoughts...God created it. God created us humans with this dilemma, period.

I'm getting tired of listening to how awful we are because of Adam. If we suck, talk to God.

It's like someone buying a ball, then getting pissed off when the damn thing rolls and bounces. Enough!!

Sheesh.
    So you think blaming someone else for what you do justifies your actions in any way shape or form?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 22:55
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    So you think blaming someone else for what you do justifies your actions in any way shape or form?
    No, I'm saying that God created us knowing exactly what we would think and do.

For us to constantly criticize ourselves and obsessively use the words sinner and unworthy is unhealthy.

Something seems wrong with God creating us, knowing we'd act like idiots, then setting up a scenario where we'd need His son, in order to be "right" with Him, when He started the whole thing.

God created us, and it's tiring to constantly hear how His creation is awful.

The whole redemption thing seems odd at times, and frustrating.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 23:09

For us to constantly criticize ourselves and obsessively use the words sinner and unworthy is unhealthy.

Something seems wrong with God creating us, knowing we'd act like idiots, then setting up a scenario where we'd need His son, in order to be "right" with Him, when He st ...[text shortened]... ar how His creation is awful.

God has created us with the ability to be free moral agents, exposed from birth in a world broken by sin where the god of this world is doing everything he can to keep us from our creator’s love and grace. You get to choose and act in it, with or without God in your life. He didn’t do this for you but for Him, He didn’t have to make away for us to be saved, He did that for His name sake to, not for you. Which is good because we can rest knowing it’s all due to His love not our worthiness.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 23:13
    God has created us with the ability to be free moral agents, exposed from birth in a world broken by sin where the god of this world is doing everything he can to keep us from our creator’s love and grace. You get to choose and act in it, with or without God in your life. He didn’t do this for you but for Him, He didn’t have to make away for us to be saved ...[text shortened]... for you. Which is good because we can rest knowing it’s all due to His love not our worthiness.
    The more I hear that narrative, the more disgusted I get.
    God creates us, then allows satan to have his way with us.
    Seems like a shiitty deal to me.
    Job would agree with me.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 01:08

Sheesh.
    take responsibility
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 01:09

Something seems wrong with God creating us, knowing we'd act like idiots, then setting up a scenario where we'd need His son, in order to be "right" with Him, when He st ...[text shortened]... ar how His creation is awful.

the angel of redemption is waiting
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 01:14
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    take responsibility
    God needs to take responsibility for HIS own work.

God's lawyers need not participate in this thread.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 01:15
    God needs to take responsibility for HIS own work.

God's lawyers need not participate in this thread.
    not true .. make things happen or they will happen to you. Be warned!!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 01:17
    not true .. make things happen or they will happen to you. Be warned!!
    It appears your bong is running on full power this evening.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 01:201 edit
    It appears your bong is running on full power this evening.
    11.20am ... 3 hours sleep, a few wines. Been to see an old man with my apprentice then hit the beach. another day of making guitars ... edit: and no bongs!! I'll have to conjure some later
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 01:48
    The more I hear that narrative, the more disgusted I get.
    God creates us, then allows satan to have his way with us.
    Seems like a shiitty deal to me.
    Job would agree with me.
    Satan isn't allowed to have his way with us, the only thing going for him are lies.
    That is how he destroys people, through lies. That was how he got Adam and Eve to fall,
    had they walked in the truth they had they wouldn't have fallen. The truth sets us free, lies
    bind us into darkness. Job wouldn't agree with you, read the last few chapters of that
    book you'll see that when he and God talked to one another Job attitude changed, then
    the last part of his life was blessed 2x the first part that was destroyed. You want to make
    it about you, God wants to make it about Him in your life. One you get to bitch and cry
    and blame everyone but yourself for you actions, the other God takes all the blame you
    had coming to you, forgives you and starts a new life with Him, with you being born
    again.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 09:10
    Satan isn't allowed to have his way with us, the only thing going for him are lies.
    That is how he destroys people, through lies. That was how he got Adam and Eve to fall,
    had they walked in the truth they had they wouldn't have fallen. The truth sets us free, lies
    bind us into darkness. Job wouldn't agree with you, read the last few chapters of that
    b ...[text shortened]... you
    had coming to you, forgives you and starts a new life with Him, with you being born
    again.
    I should have said the main thing he has going for him is lies after thinking about it.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 13:42
    11.20am ... 3 hours sleep, a few wines. Been to see an old man with my apprentice then hit the beach. another day of making guitars ... edit: and no bongs!! I'll have to conjure some later
    had 2 like at 10pm ... another day...what happened??? 😉
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 15:08
    the angel of redemption is waiting
    is that a pub in Bridlington.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree