Originally posted by Proper Knob
    http://youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0
    Damage control, huh?

The Instructor
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    02 Nov '13 18:23
    Originally posted by galveston75
    As usual here comes the attacks like clock work. This to me is absolute proof that you nor any other of the evolutionist can never back up you evolution theories.
    I am going to take that personally. I offered to take up your challenge, and you have decided to ignore me. Proper Knob has offered to take up the challenge by means of a book.
    So you are lying when you say 'nor any other of the evolutionist' and I expect an apology.

Whats worse is you acknowledge that you think the contents of the book are convincing else why would you say about reading it:
    I already know it's not for me and good for my future and my relationship with God
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Nov '13 19:201 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I am going to take that personally. I offered to take up your challenge, and you have decided to ignore me. Proper Knob has offered to take up the challenge by means of a book.
    So you are lying when you say 'nor any other of the evolutionist' and I expect an apology.

Whats worse is you acknowledge that you think the contents of the book are convincing ...[text shortened]... uote] I already know it's not for me and good for my future and my relationship with God[/quote]
    The book has already been reviewed as bad science and a piece of bias junk.

The Instructor
  4. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    03 Nov '13 01:06
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Except it's math.

😀
    Not in the UK it isn't! "math" is one americanism that drives me up the wall
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    03 Nov '13 01:13
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Not in the UK it isn't! "math" is one americanism that drives me up the wall
    He said with punctuated irrigation...
  6. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    03 Nov '13 01:422 edits
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Ok. Please direct me to a specific book, chapter and page that NOW has the absolute proof that one "kind" of animal has indeed changed to another "kind" that I can see with my own eyes.
    Lol. Again no cheating though. No words like "we think" or "we suppose" or "maybe" or "it could have", etc ,etc, can be in the description of this new proof. Deal?
    ...[text shortened]... en hint that your evolution is indeed real. Never, ever!!!!!!

I'll be waiting as usual......
    Do you even know what a proof is!? Really, what on Earth makes you think that a rigorous demonstration of evolution's facticity can be distilled into one page - to be understood by half-wits no less!???

Why don't you, just for extra fun, further impose the constraint that any such proof must reference a pogo stick? 😞

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree