1. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    28 Oct '13 20:17
    Originally posted by galveston75
    First why is it that the planet can barely sustain the 6 billion that are on it now? Is it because of the planet itself or because of what man has done to it? Do some research first on this as this planet could produce much much more then it does now even with so much land not useable...
    Second we do not know God's original plan as far as the limits th ...[text shortened]... best.
    So yes it will take Jehovah God to finally provide what we need. Do you think he can't?
    How do you know that he can? You don't.

You are just assuming that he is there and that eventually he will.
    You have no concrete proof that what you say will happen
    will actually happen.

So you have nothing NOTHING!!!!! to back up what you believe.
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    29 Oct '13 00:56
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    How do you know that he can? You don't.

You are just assuming that he is there and that eventually he will.
    You have no concrete proof that what you say will happen
    will actually happen.

So you have nothing NOTHING!!!!! to back up what you believe.
    I have faith in God and his word. He has never lied to man and I fully believe in what he says for the future.
    It's for sure man has done nothing but harm to this planet and God promisses to take this planet back and bring all of mankind that wants his rule, to live as he originally designed us too.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Oct '13 01:051 edit
    I have faith in God and his word. He has never lied to man and I fully believe in what he says for the future.
    It's for sure man has done nothing but harm to this planet and God promisses to take this planet back and bring all of mankind that wants his rule, to live as he originally designed us too.
    If there were a god It would not worry about the future ever because It would be creating whatever future It sought. No?

Although there is a ring of truth to the idea that humans aren't fulfilling their potential and using our brains entirely correctly. As our brains were 'designed' to do.
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    29 Oct '13 01:41
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    If there were a god It would not worry about the future ever because It would be creating whatever future It sought. No?

Although there is a ring of truth to the idea that humans aren't fulfilling their potential and using our brains entirely correctly. As our brains were 'designed' to do.
    Well there is a God no matter how much you don't believe in him, and he is very concerned about humans or at least the ones who are concerned with their future with his guidance instead of this blind leading the blind, who knows what each day will bring existance man has been flubbing thru world for centuries.
    And yes mans minds were ceated by God to constanly learn but with his direction to help us fulfuill our potentials to make this planet a jewl to live on and prosper. But man chose not to follow Godly ways and have now gotten this planet in a course of destruction from many levels.
  5. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    29 Oct '13 08:24
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    He started a war, and lied to create a breach between God and man, and
    and man.
    Kelly
    Well, I have dealt with lying.

As to starting a war, that may or may not be a crime. Given the rap sheet that God is compiling, there is an argument that this was justified.
  6. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    29 Oct '13 08:27
    God and Satan are not on equal terms, for one we are in a God created
    universe with rules set by God, not by Satan, or by man. Even using your
    enquiry the rules must be applied to both, God does not lie, nor does He
    tempt us into things that cause us to destroy ourselves, and keep us at
    odds with each other and God.

God being the law giver, sets the ...[text shortened]... rns themselves, or falls off a
    cliff due to God setting up all the laws of the universe.
    Kelly
    As I have said repeatedly, the terms of my OP are clearly set out. If you think the terms of my OP are invalid, as you clearly do, then I am happy to accept that.

I am, nonetheless, surprised that no-one can attribute a single specific crime to Satan by reference to the Bible.
  7. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    29 Oct '13 08:45
    "there is no way to distinguish between God and Satan."

Really? So if one does not understand the differences as you seem to be saying is your issue, then that has to be the logical answer to this mystery that you claim?
    Humm?
    The Bible is very clear as to why God immediately put into motion the exact and justified plan needed to correct the dam ...[text shortened]... up too with satan and being blinded by him and actually aligning oneself with him and not God..
    You say you must not be blinded by Satan.

If Satan killed a child, you would be horrified by it. When God does it, you say it must be because the child was wicked, even though there is nothing to support this 'defence'.

But Satan, as far as this thread is concerned, has killed no-one, and God has killed millions, men, women, and children.

My question is, if the things which we give the names 'God' and 'Satan' were reversed, how would you know?

Sounds to me like Satan is the ultimate scapegoat. In fact, given how often he is portrayed as a goat-like creature, I am beginning to wonder if there is more in this than meets the eye.
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    29 Oct '13 13:241 edit
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    You say you must not be blinded by Satan.

If Satan killed a child, you would be horrified by it. When God does it, you say it must be because the child was wicked, even though there is nothing to support this 'defence'.

But Satan, as far as this thread is concerned, has killed no-one, and God has killed millions, men, women, and children.

My ...[text shortened]... d as a goat-like creature, I am beginning to wonder if there is more in this than meets the eye.
    I'll repost my comment from earlier:

"Satan has been respondsable for every murder that has happened on this planet.
    This is where many do not look at the big picture and realise why man has suffered for centuries. And this all is because of satan and he is doing a fantastic job in fooling most humans into not seeing this and in fact blurring the truth and making many feel it is God who has been gulity of the things many here are accusing him of.
    If satan had not rebelled against God and infected the whole planet with deciet and wickedness, not one human would have died on this planet up to this day."

So I ask you, why has God killed? Were there reasons behind it or did he just get mad at someone and deside to wipe them off the planet?
    Was he perhaps protecting someone? Are there any legal issues that you may not understand as you were not there to see the events first hand?
    Do you even understand the srcipture in Genesis 3:15 where he put into motion the only way man as a whole would someday have a chance to live in perfect health with no crime or starvation or sicknesses as we have more then enough of that earth wide today?
    Do you even understand about the resurrection that will happen for most who have died in the past and how the ones who you have so brazingly judged God himself in saying they were murdered by him, but in fact will actually have the chance for life again?
    Who are you, other then a tiny little human to judge God and then giving satan somekind of good guy pass?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Oct '13 13:35
    I think this verse sums it up.

John 10:10

New King James Version (NKJV)

10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Oct '13 13:582 edits
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    Well, I have dealt with lying.

As to starting a war, that may or may not be a crime. Given the rap sheet that God is compiling, there is an argument that this was justified.
    The breaking with the truth was huge, that break caused all the death and
    destruction, and all the fall out where people now lost their connection with
    God and each other, so our focus in life isn't any longer on the love of
    either, but instead selfish desires. Adam and Eve were running around
    naked without any fear or shame due to their innocence, this wouldn’t and
    couldn’t be the norm if there were issues with lust and shame which they
    lost due to the lie and their actions after it.

I have not seen you deal with lying, I have seen someone say that isn't a
    crime (it may have been you), which is not true! No one can lie under
    oath, and it isn't any different in life in God’s kingdom at all times, period!
    All of us are going to give an account for each and every word we speak.
    This giving an account means we will owe God an account towards our
    actions, this thread is a presumptuous judgment against God is arrogance
    in the highest, but I do believe that God will on judgment day allow
    everyone's actions including His own to be seen for what they were,
    including our words in secret, our motivations in all things.

Just as God setup the laws of physics, He setup all the laws for human
    behavior, a fallout of bad human behavior will result in outcomes that are
    not going to be good for the lives effected just as when you grab a hot
    iron with your hand, you will be burned.
    Kelly
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    29 Oct '13 14:08
    naked without any fear or shame due to their innocence, this ...[text shortened]... the lives effected just as when you grab a hot
    Kelly
    Good stuff.....
  12. SubscriberPianoman1
    Nil desperandum
    Seedy piano bar
    Moves
    29 Oct '13 15:081 edit
    naked without any fear or shame due to their innocence, this ...[text shortened]... the lives effected just as when you grab a hot
    Kelly
    either, but instead selfish desires

This is merely conjecture. Where is your evidence?

No one can lie under oath

Why? Whe is your evidence?

All of us are going to give an account for each and every word we speak.
    This giving an account means we will owe God an account towards our
    actions

I'm not! Where is your evidence

Just as God setup the laws of physics, He setup all the laws for human
    behavior

Please, says who? Where is your evidence?

when you grab a hot iron with your hand, you will be burned.

Wear gloves. Usually works.

None of your thesis has any merit. It is all conjecture. Faith. Gobbledygook. Tosh.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Oct '13 15:10
    Originally posted by Pianoman1
    [b]The breaking with the truth was huge, that break caused all the death and
    either, but instead selfish desires

This is merely conjecture. Where is your evidence?

No one can lie under oath [ ...[text shortened]... ly works.

None of your thesis has any merit. It is all conjecture. Faith. Gobbledygook. Tosh.
    If you don't know scripture I suggest you read it.
    Kelly
  14. SubscriberPianoman1
    Nil desperandum
    Seedy piano bar
    Moves
    29 Oct '13 15:12
    If you don't know scripture I suggest you read it.
    Kelly
    Why would I revert to a fairy tale if I wanted to find the truth? God and Satan are man-made constructs to explain good and evil.
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    29 Oct '13 15:56
    Originally posted by Pianoman1
    Why would I revert to a fairy tale if I wanted to find the truth? God and Satan are man-made constructs to explain good and evil.
    Yep, you know (((( 0 )))) about the Bible....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree