1. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 07:52
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You keep saying "our God" and "we have no leg to stand on" as though we are both Chrisitans. Are you a Christian chaney3? And if so why?
    Dive, you have asked the question in 'spectators in hell', if a real God would set up an eternal hell for us humans to suffer. I have furthered that question with the uncomfortable fact that our Bible may just be a farce. Nothing in the Bible may be real.

Did you read my OP? Jesus could have stopped all this Noah killing thousands of years ago. Jesus could have stopped the killing of Sodom.

I am ready to fight you dive.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 07:58
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Jesus could have stopped all this Noah killing thousands of years ago.
    Do you actually believe He could have, or are you questioning the ideology that purports that Jesus could have stopped anything or "saved" anyone at any time but didn't?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 08:01
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you actually believe He could have, or are you questioning the ideology that purports that Jesus could have stopped anything or "saved" anyone at any time but didn't?
    Hey jerkoff.......tell me and everyone that cares at all about this......do you believe in God, or are you an atheist?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 08:05
    The entire narrative of God and Jesus does NOT make sense.
    If the narrative does not lead you to believe, and the actions of God and Jesus does not lead you to believe, why you do you believe in the OT/NT God and what is the belief based on?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 08:08
    Originally posted by FMF
    If the narrative does not lead you to believe, and the actions of God and Jesus does not lead you to believe, why you [b]do you believe in the OT/NT God and what is the belief based on?[/b]
    Hey a-hole, I will not get into the same nonsense you did with others. Read my OP jerk off. God cannot be defended, a-hole. Maybe we have a warped opinion of who God is.....a-hole.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 08:22
    Maybe we have a warped opinion of who God is...
    What is your opinion of what God is and why do you draw it from the OT/NT when you also claim the the OT/NT narrative and figures "make no sense"? As for me "reading the OP"; I have. And all my questions to you have been point blank and on target.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 08:25
    Originally posted by FMF
    What is your opinion of what God is and why do you draw it from the OT/NT when you also claim the the OT/NT narrative and figures "make no sense"? As for me "reading the OP"; I have. And all my questions to you have been point blank and on target.
    Bump for FMF. You still have not told the audience how you feel about God, and whether you believe in Him or not.

I have answered your silly questions in my OP.,
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 08:37
    I have answered your silly questions in my OP.,
    You have deflected and/or stonewalled just about every single one of my comments and questions across the first three pages of this thread despite them all being entirely on-topic.

My views on what Christians claim about their God figure and about the divinity and significance of Jesus are certainly no secret, and if you were telling the truth earlier about having read a lot of my posts "closely", then you must now be pretending not to know for some reason or other.

Or, you are in such an ecstasy-of-fumbling with your inexplicable anger that you cannot even deduce it from the nature of my candid comments and questions thus far.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 08:37
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Oh, no.

It looks like Zahlanzi has poisoned another mind seeking answers. I wouldn't have believed it possible had I not seen it for myself.

Denying God is not where the answers you seek lie.
    wooohooo, zahlanzi strikes again and corrupts an adult who is toooootally incapable of making his own decisions or forming opinions.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 08:381 edit
    Dive, you have asked the question in 'spectators in hell', if a real God would set up an eternal hell for us humans to suffer. I have furthered that question with the uncomfortable fact that our Bible may just be a farce. Nothing in the Bible may be real.

Did you read my OP? Jesus could have stopped all this Noah killing thousands of years ago. Jesus could have stopped the killing of Sodom.

I am ready to fight you dive.
    I've read your OP. Here is my question to you which you pint blank ignored:

You keep saying "our God" and "we have no leg to stand on" as though we are both Chrisitans. Are you a Christian chaney3? And if so why?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 08:41
    Originally posted by FMF
    You have deflected and/or stonewalled just about every single one of my comments and questions across the first three pages of this thread despite them all being entirely on-topic.

My views on what Christians claim about their God figure and about the divinity and significance of Jesus are certainly no secret, and if you were telling the truth earlier about ...[text shortened]... ger that you cannot even deduce it from the nature of my candid comments and questions thus far.
    I think we are dealing with an angry low-brow trollist.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 08:41
    Originally posted by FMF

My views on what Christians claim about their God figure and about the divinity and significance of Jesus are certainly no secret, and if you were telling the truth earlier about ...[text shortened]... ger that you cannot even deduce it from the nature of my candid comments and questions thus far.
    I have pointed out that you have argued with lemonlime about the notion of an eternal hell. I still have no idea what your belief system is.

Another bump for FMF.......do you believe in God FMF? If so, avid readers like myself want to know how you reconcile your beliefs with my OP.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 08:42
    Hey a-hole, I will not get into the same nonsense you did with others. Read my OP jerk off. God cannot be defended, a-hole. Maybe we have a warped opinion of who God is.....a-hole.
    Game, set and match, I would say.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 08:43
    I have pointed out that you have argued with lemonlime about the notion of an eternal hell. I still have no idea what your belief system is.

Another bump for FMF.......do you believe in God FMF? If so, avid readers like myself want to know how you reconcile your beliefs with my OP.
    But your thread is not about FMF's belief system, it's about yours. All your threads and posts are about your belief system and your inability to come to terms with it.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 08:44
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I think we are dealing with an angry low-brow trollist.
    What does that mean dive? You have no idea what to believe. You have said that you are ready to give up the New Testament because you don't believe in an eternal hell. Your faith is shallow. You have no right to condemn.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree