1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 08:49
    Originally posted by chaney3
    I have pointed out that you have argued with lemonlime about the notion of an eternal hell. I still have no idea what your belief system is.
    The issue on this thread is what your beliefs are and whether your reasons for having them make any sense ~ if indeed you do have any properly formed reasons. Many of my questions have afforded you an opportunity to make yourself clearer but you have ducked them.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 08:49
    Originally posted by divegeester
    But your thread is not about FMF's belief system, it's about yours. All your threads and posts are about your belief system and your inability to come to terms with it.
    Hey dive....you did not read my OP. If you did, you would realize that God is on trial here, not FMF. FMF just merely distracted from the point. Are you as stupid as the atheists would proclaim? Maybe.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 08:50
    Originally posted by FMF
    The issue on this thread is what your beliefs are and whether your reasons for having them make any sense ~ if indeed you do have any properly formed reasons. Many of my questions have afforded you an opportunity to make yourself clearer but you have ducked them.
    Wrong. You are an idiot. The irony of this discussion is that I need atheists to make my point. God is on trial here, not me.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 08:56
    What does that mean dive? You have no idea what to believe. You have said that you are ready to give up the New Testament because you don't believe in an eternal hell. Your faith is shallow. You have no right to condemn.
    It means you come across as poor troll. Here is my question to you for the third time:

You keep saying "our God" and "we have no leg to stand on" as though we are both Chrisitans. Are you a Christian chaney3? And if so why?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 08:57
    Wrong. You are an idiot. The irony of this discussion is that I need atheists to make my point. God is on trial here, not me.
    a-hole .. jerk .. hypocrite .. jerkoff .. idiot .. moron .. jerk .. idiot a-hole.. a-hole... a-hole .. jerkoff .. a-hole

So do you believe that your God figure actually committed the atrocities you mention or do you reject the ideology/mythology that claims that He did?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 08:59
    Originally posted by chaney3 to divegeester
    You have no idea what to believe. You have said that you are ready to give up the New Testament because you don't believe in an eternal hell. Your faith is shallow. You have no right to condemn.
    So, theologically speaking, do you believe that there is vengeance and punishment by way of eternal torture for non-believers at the hands of the Christian God figure?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 09:00
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It means you come across as poor troll. Here is my question to you for the third time:

[b]You keep saying "our God" and "we have no leg to stand on" as though we are both Chrisitans. Are you a Christian chaney3? And if so why?
    [/b]
    Your opinion of troll means nothing to me dive. You were ready to give up your entire belief of the New Testament based on the hell issue. So, don't lecture me. You are as fragile with your faith as anybody. I asked a simple question in my OP, and you should read it again. I believe that the Bible may be BS, and it is causing me grief. I resent your accusations.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 09:04
    Your opinion of troll means nothing to me dive.
    If your OP and subsequent demeanour were unfolding at a seminar at which you were speaking, you would most likely be viewed as an atheist posing as a Christian in order to spoof and goad believers in the Bible.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 09:07
    Originally posted by FMF
    If your OP and subsequent demeanour were unfolding at a seminar at which you were speaking, you would most likely be viewed as an atheist posing as a Christian in order to spoof and goad believers in the Bible.
    I don't find it strange anymore how you have been accused of being gay with your gay friend dive. Funny how I direct points to him, and you intervene. Gay people aside.

I made valid points in my OP, and I am direly in need of atheists to concur. The gay relationship between dive and FMF should not interfere. Thank you.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 09:081 edit
    I don't find it strange anymore how you have been accused of being gay with your gay friend dive. Funny how I direct points to him, and you intervene. Gay people aside.
    Interesting juncture in your behaviour, this.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 09:08
    Your opinion of troll means nothing to me dive. You were ready to give up your entire belief of the New Testament based on the hell issue. So, don't lecture me. You are as fragile with your faith as anybody. I asked a simple question in my OP, and you should read it again. I believe that the Bible may be BS, and it is causing me grief. I resent your accusations.
    I'm not lecturing you at all chaney3, I'm asking you quite politely and quite on topic, if you are a Christian and if so why. I've asked you at least four times now and you keep avoiding answering for some reason.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 09:09
    I made valid points in my OP, and I am direly in need of atheists to concur. The gay relationship between dive and FMF should not interfere. Thank you.
    So you believe in the OT/NT God figure "because [you] have been given a 'Bible' to try to understand Him" but "...the Bible is probably a load of horse manure" and "The entire narrative of God and Jesus does NOT make sense" but... you believe in the OT/NT God figure regardless? Why? [yes, I asked you this before, but you skipped it.]
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 09:121 edit
    Dive, if you are asking me about my beliefs, then you had better be able to handle the truth. Did you read my OP dive? God is on trial here, not me!!!!! I did not kill the people of Noah's flood dive. What is your problem???

Edit: Hey dive......have you given up on Christianity because of hell? Regardless of what you think, I am seeking the same answers as you. My OP stated that maybe the Bible is riddled with flaws......that is it!!!!
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 09:16
    Dive, if you are asking me about my beliefs, then you had better be able to handle the truth. Did you read my OP dive? God is on trial here, not me!!!!! I did not kill the people of Noah's flood dive. What is your problem???
    Why do believe that "God" killed people with that particular flood? Surely floods have been wiping out people down throughout history. Why do you believe the Noah story if you believe "the entire narrative of God and Jesus does NOT make sense"?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 09:16
    Dive, if you are asking me about my beliefs, then you had better be able to handle the truth...
    I shall brace myself.

You keep saying "our God" and "we have no leg to stand on" as though we are both Chrisitans. Are you a Christian chaney3? And if so why?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree