God's Defense Lawyers

God's Defense Lawyers

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
25 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by chaney3
Hitler did nothing compared to our God.
Do you believe that your "Creator" has committed "evil beyond Hitler"? If so, why? Or do you think that Christians happen to believe in a God figure who has committed "evil beyond Hitler" but that they are wrong to do so?

c

Moves
25 Jun 15

Originally posted by divegeester
I shall brace myself.

[b]You keep saying "our God" and "we have no leg to stand on" as though we are both Chrisitans. Are you a Christian chaney3? And if so why?
[/b]
Dive, I just edited my previous post....but, it doesn't matter. I proposed a simple matter in the OP......God is on trial.....not chaney3. Whether a person is Christian does NOT matter dive. Your Spectators in Hell post makes my point for me, do you really believe in that God dive??? Do you?? That is what I am asking dive.

F

Moves
25 Jun 15

Whether a person is Christian does NOT matter dive.
Is your OP then somehow not about the Christian God figure and about Christian beliefs pertaining to that God?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Jun 15

Dive, I just edited my previous post....but, it doesn't matter. I proposed a simple matter in the OP......God is on trial.....not chaney3. Whether a person is Christian does NOT matter dive. Your Spectators in Hell post makes my point for me, do you really believe in that God dive??? Do you?? That is what I am asking dive.
I am a Christian.

You keep saying "our God" and "we have no leg to stand on" as though we are both Chrisitans. Are you a Christian chaney3? And if so why?

c

Moves
25 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
Is your OP then somehow [b]not about the Christian God figure and about Christian beliefs pertaining to that God?[/b]
Bump for FMF. What do you believe?

F

Moves
25 Jun 15

God cannot be defended in a court of law for the evil He lays out on mankind in our Bible.
When you say "our Bible", in what sense and with what justification do you say it is your Bible?

c

Moves
25 Jun 15

Originally posted by divegeester
I am a Christian.

[b]You keep saying "our God" and "we have no leg to stand on" as though we are both Chrisitans. Are you a Christian chaney3? And if so why?
[/b]
Dive, you are not answering the questions from my OP. God has commited evil crimes. How do we defend this? When an atheist points out the flaws to the Bible, what do you say? Tell me dive. It is not about chaney3, it is about God.

c

Moves
25 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
When you say [b]"our Bible", in what sense and with what justification do you say it is your Bible?[/b]
Our Bible. It is littered with evil. If you don't know it then you are naive.

F

Moves
25 Jun 15

Bump for FMF. What do you believe?
I believe that I am dealing with a person who is not sincere or serious if they think the 'you're gay' jibe works on any level in a discussion. As for my on-topic questions and comments ~ which taken together clearly reveal what I believe about your OP and also reveal how what I believe pertains to and perceives your OP ~ they will continue regardless of your deflections.

c

Moves
25 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
I believe that I am dealing with a person who is not sincere or serious if they think the 'you're gay' jibe works on any level in a discussion. As for my on-topic questions and comments ~ which taken together clearly reveal what I believe about your OP and also reveal how what I believe pertains to and perceives your OP ~ they will continue regardless of your deflections.
Bump again for FMF. I want to know what FMF believes. Atheist or not. Simple.

F

Moves
25 Jun 15

In what sense is it your Bible?

F

Moves
25 Jun 15

Bump again for FMF. I want to know what FMF believes. Atheist or not. Simple.
Maybe I'll start a thread about it. Or you can and maybe I will post on it. Asking this question does not make all the unanswered on-topic questions you've been posed go away.

c

Moves
25 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
In what sense is it [b]your Bible?[/b]
Bump again for FMF. Christian or atheist. Do you need to consult with dive before you answer? What is going on FMF?

F

Moves
25 Jun 15

Bump again for FMF. Christian or atheist. Do you need to consult with dive before you answer? What is going on FMF?
LOL. You think I might be a Christian? You claim to have been reading my posts "closely" here for some time, and you've read all my posts on this thread, and here you are asking me if I am a Christian? This dopey clod act has got to be a put on, yes, chaney3, surely? 😀

F

Moves
25 Jun 15

In what sense is it your Bible? [...the question your were deflecting with your last post addressed to me].