1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Feb '13 18:28
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I've repeated my point to you three times now, you don't want to see it.
    Kelly
    why would i choose not to see your point? you could help me out a little, im i on the complete wrong track, i think you were talking about drugs, am i at least correct about that? maybe im being stupid...could you expand on what you are saying or re-word it. i literally cannot see anything other than comments about drugs and drugs on your border. have you written something ive not read? if so could you re-post it or point me towards it.
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 10:47
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    why would i choose not to see your point? you could help me out a little, im i on the complete wrong track, i think you were talking about drugs, am i at least correct about that? maybe im being stupid...could you expand on what you are saying or re-word it. i literally cannot see anything other than comments about drugs and drugs on your border. have you written something ive not read? if so could you re-post it or point me towards it.
    you wait.......time passes...............thorin sits down and starts singing about gold.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 04:27
    you are stating that america has mexico (i presume you mean mexico rather than canada) on your border and that mexico is producing drugs and selling them in america.

as great britain has roughly the same amount of drugs per head in the country as the u.s. then we can figure out from this that taking drugs is not the issue.

so what is the relevance ...[text shortened]... ween having a drug producer on your doorstep and a u.s. citizens being violent with each other??
    So what country does GB share a border with that provides all of its drugs?
    I imagine you keep over looking that part of the equation for a reason?
    Kelly
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 04:48
    as do most developed economies.
    Are you sure?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree