Herman Cain, Christianity, Leadership

Herman Cain, Christianity, Leadership

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
02 Aug 11

Originally posted by FMF
Well I certainly do not subscribe to this philosophy and would never submit to any "authority" that has made you think this way about life and about your children. And you are not going to successfully promote this brand of "spirituality" by claiming that those who disagree with you are "ignorant" or are "worshiping ignorance".
Not being upset about the death of a person is not so much a philosophy but it is the result of becoming aware of life and death.

This awareness comes to the person as a natural occurrence from living the spiritual life.

That awareness allows the person to understand that where there was a death, that there was actually no death at all.

Do you see that?

The self realized person does not see death, but is aware that the temporary material body has finished and the soul has departed to take another birth elsewhere.

This is truth and realizing this truth is living the truth.

Persons who follow true religion are the only persons who can actually live the truth.

Because true religion has true knowledge.

FMF,s knowledge is self invented and so FMF is still getting upset when the temporary material body is finished.

FMF doesn't think the soul in that body is allowed to leave and if the soul leaves FMF wants to get upset about it.

Here are some more verses from Bhagavad Gita explaining further.

B.G. cht 2 v 11
The Blessed Lord said: While speaking learned words, you are mourning for what is not worthy of grief. Those who are wise lament neither for the living nor the dead.

B.G. cht 2 v 12
Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be.

B.G. cht2 v 13
As the embodied soul continuously passes, in this body, from boyhood to youth to old age, the soul similarly passes into another body at death. A self-realized soul is not bewildered by such a change.

I know full well you will not take anything from this knowledge becaused this knowledge is coming from an authority that does not allow FMF to slaughter animals, and because FMF likes to kill he will not subscribe to any authority that tries to stop him.

I am aware that my words a blunt........ but when the skull is thick then the words must be hard.

Why do you think I am giving you so much attention and not others?

F

Moves
02 Aug 11
1 edit

Originally posted by Dasa
Not being upset about the death of a person is not so much a philosophy but it is the result of becoming aware of life and death.

This awareness comes to the person as a natural occurrence from living the spiritual life.

That awareness allows the person to understand that where there was a death, that there was actually no death at all.

Do you see that n the words must be hard.

Why do you think I am giving you so much attention and not others?
Your mindset is horrible, alienating. Don't bother. Believe what you want.

F

Moves
02 Aug 11

Your dismissal of the authority is whimsically coming from ignorance and not from the platform of knowledge, and if you had some knowledge you would not say the many things you do say.
I hear what you say. But who are you? You talk about "ignorance" and "platform" and "knowledge". But you are just a person online. Who is it you think you are?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
03 Aug 11
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I hear what you say. But who are you? You talk about "ignorance" and "platform" and "knowledge". But you are just a person online. Who is it you think you are?
The reason I am giving you so much attention is two-fold........

1. When I talk with you I am talking to everyone and when any person hears knowledge they may benefit if they are receptive.

2. You have come into the spirituality forum with your self styled spirituality which is full of errors and falsity, and from the start I was only ever trying to show you where those errors were for your benefit and others........because that is what discussions are all about (learning).

But like the others you have discarded truth in favour of manipulative tactics just to win.

I don't care about winning because this is not a tennis match and I only care about people and presenting truth.

In the beginning I thought you were different from the others because you had a way with words and came across intelligent and educated, but unfortunately you discarded truth just to win.

Learning is about gaining insight and knowledge where you may have not had that knowledge before and in this way we help each other move forward in spiritual understanding.

Anyone who discards truth when engaged in discussion just creates a fiasco and nothing is learned.

The Vedas are the greatest gift to mankind available and to whimsically reject their wisdom and knowledge is a great sadness.

There is absolutely nowhere to go to get knowledge of spirituality if the Vedas are rejected............nowhere.

Yes .....I am just a person on-line but because my life has taken a new direction from sickness I find myself at home more often that not, so now I can present the Vedas to persons who have never know of their existence............

It is true that I have never spoken to anyone like I speak in this forum, and I guess you could say I am a novice at forum speaking but I do it anyway because the message of the Vedas is absolutely important because it deals with each persons existence in death and life.

I am aware that my style is rough and that's because I have not been groomed to do this forum speaking, but it is important enough to try.

Your eternal spiritual brother Dasa

F

Moves
03 Aug 11

The reason I am giving you so much attention is two-fold........

1. When I talk with you I am talking to everyone and when any person hears knowledge they may benefit if they are receptive.

2. You have come into the spirituality forum with your self styled spirituality which is full of errors and falsity, and from the start I was only ever trying to show ...[text shortened]... this forum speaking, but it is important enough to try.

Your eternal spiritual brother Dasa
You are misusing the words "whimsically" and "fiasco", Dasa.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Aug 11

I am not concerned about the natural death of anyone or anything, but to kill and take a life for the satisfaction of the uncontrolled tongue is completely different.

You should know this.
Whether it is natural death or not, a child run over by a car is just as dead.
And an animal is just as dead if he dies naturally as if it is shot.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
03 Aug 11
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds
Whether it is natural death or not, a child run over by a car is just as dead.
And an animal is just as dead if he dies naturally as if it is shot.
The Vedas respect all living things and especially the cow because she is our mother giving nutritional milk.

Vedic culture will not kill her but take the milk she provides and when she dies naturally the leather may be used as well.

After the natural death of the cow the meat eaters can devour her and it has less karmic effect than just killing her outright.

The bull can be trained to work the field and do other work and in this way man can have an intimate relationship with these animals............ man cares for their welfare and the animals provide sustenance and work.

At the end of the animals life she can graze peacefully till her end.

This way ...........is part of the way of spiritual living.

Slaughter houses are the ways of the barbaric and uncultured.

Religious life means a life of peace, mercy, compassion, kindness and simple living.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Aug 11

The Vedas respect all living things and especially the cow because she is our mother giving nutritional milk.

Vedic culture will not kill her but take the milk she provides and when she dies naturally the leather may be used as well.

After the natural death of the cow the meat eaters can devour her and it has less karmic effect than just killing her outri ...[text shortened]... ultured.

Religious life means a life of peace, mercy, compassion, kindness and simple living.
We have to live in the world we made because our ancestors chose not to
listen to God. We must now live our lives the best we can under the
circumstances we find ourselves in. I do not find fault in your desire not
to kill any animal, even for food. That is your choice. But not everyone
can live in this world the way you wish them to live. You are not God.
God has give us a choice and perhaps your choice is best for you, but it
may put undue burden on someone else in this world. God will be the
judge when our lives are finished. So I have a different belief in what God
wants from us than you seem to have. I believe we can not do anything
that would make us perfect in the eyes of God. So this is why I am
counting on what His Son, Yahshua has done to reconcile us back into
the grace and forgiveness of God. Because it is only by the grace of God
that we can become acceptable.

s

Moves
03 Aug 11

Veda means knowledge, and the Vedas are coming from the Supreme Personality of Godhead The Vedas contain knowledge about mundane necessities as well as spirituality. The texts of the Vedas are called Samhitas and prayers within them are known as Mantras. The Mahabharata, Bhagavad Gita, and Upanisads are all vedic texts.

Also the Bhagavad Gita is an eternal teaching being recited in every new cosmic manifestation.

You know this.
Your statements wrong.
The 4 Vedas are earlier in origin than the Bhagwad Gita, which came later.

Are you a follower of krishna?
Are you a member of the hare krishnas?
Are you a member of iskon?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
03 Aug 11

We have to live in the world we made because our ancestors chose not to
listen to God. We must now live our lives the best we can under the
circumstances we find ourselves in. I do not find fault in your desire not
to kill any animal, even for food. That is your choice. But not everyone
can live in this world the way you wish them to live. You are ...[text shortened]... and forgiveness of God. Because it is only by the grace of God
that we can become acceptable.
What sickens me with this drivel is that it is so deferential to a Supreme Being who abuses his powers.

If there is a god ; why worship him? why believe him? We should be rebelling against such authority.

All future gods should be voted in (PR is my preference).

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
03 Aug 11

Originally posted by shahenshah
Your statements wrong.
The 4 Vedas are earlier in origin than the Bhagwad Gita, which came later.

Are you a follower of krishna?
Are you a member of the hare krishnas?
Are you a member of iskon?
I will only discuss my own person in some circumstances and this is not one of them.

The Bhagavad Gita was spoken 5000 years ago approximately but has been spoken many times in the past before that and in fact it is eternal. (i have said this)

The Bhagavad Gita is spoken and delivered to mankind in every new manifestation of the cosmos making it an eternal teaching stretching the entire time line to infinity.

No person can understand the Vedas simply by the academic approach and to understand without error one must become a devotee of the Lord and follow the Lords instructions.

Your contextual vision of the Veda and its origin is limited, and this often confuses many who try and speculate about understanding the Veda and its origin.

Whilst modern history tells us the Bhagavad Gita was written 2500 yrs ago, it was spoken 5000 yrs ago .....but as I have said it was spoken many times before that.

Veda means knowledge and where ever this knowledge originates it become part of the Veda if it is authorized.

There are over 400 translations of the Bhagavad Gita by over 400 different authors and only one is authorized in its entirety.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Aug 11

Originally posted by wolfgang59
What sickens me with this drivel is that it is so deferential to a Supreme Being who abuses his powers.

If there is a god ; why worship him? why believe him? We should be rebelling against such authority.

All future gods should be voted in (PR is my preference).
You have a leader for that, Satan.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Aug 11

I will only discuss my own person in some circumstances and this is not one of them.

The Bhagavad Gita was spoken 5000 years ago approximately but has been spoken many times in the past before that and in fact it is eternal. (i have said this)

The Bhagavad Gita is spoken and delivered to mankind in every new manifestation of the cosmos making it an eter ...[text shortened]... s of the Bhagavad Gita by over 400 different authors and only one is authorized in its entirety.
Speaking of the cow you worship, I think you have taken in too much manure.
You should try some beef steak and hamburger for it is very tasty.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
03 Aug 11
2 edits

Speaking of the cow you worship, I think you have taken in too much manure.
You should try some beef steak and hamburger for it is very tasty.
This childish comment has severed our brief connection for good.

This comment and this comment alone indicates you are a fool.

Your brain has become poisoned by the company you keep and the meat and alcohol you consume.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Aug 11

This childish comment has severed our brief connection for good.

This comment and this comment alone indicates you are a fool.

Your brain has become poisoned by the company you keep and the meat and alcohol you consume.
Just accept Jesus the Christ as your Lord and Savior and we shall be
brothers in Christ. A cow is not worth us becoming enemies. We can
still be friends. My words are course but I do it with love. It is for
your own good.