History of the Watch Tower Society (One more time)

History of the Watch Tower Society (One more time)

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

St. Peter's

Moves
07 May 11

Originally posted by galveston75
Apology for what my friend?
for calling me a liar, and for misrepresenting what I posted.

Moves
07 May 11

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
you haters...
This is not persecution it's disagreement so don't try to dial it up into hate and persecution - sorry no 'points' to be had here.

As I've said many times in sincerity, I like and respect both you and Galveston.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
07 May 11

Originally posted by Doward
I don't believe I did that but if you think I did please explain...Thanks.

rc

Moves
07 May 11

I stated that you are a liar and I stick by the statement, you have provided not one
shred of evidence that we encouraged persons nor directed them to do anything with
their personal finances, indeed, its you who should be apologising to us for your
slanderous course of action.

D

St. Peter's

Moves
07 May 11

I stated that you are a liar and I stick by the statement, you have provided not one
shred of evidence that we encouraged persons nor directed them to do anything with
their personal finances, indeed, its you who should be apologising to us for your
slanderous course of action.
You, sir, have long since established yourself as a liar. It is a well known fact in these forums, and any credibility you might have had has certainly been lost in this thread. Your witness is irreparably damaged, and any who might have turned to God have been driven away by your obtuseness, nastiness and by your prideful and arrogant refusal to admit that you are wrong.

I am sure most here would agree that there was nothing untruthful in my post. You are correct I did not provide evidence, Proper Knob did that for me, and anyone who really wants to know the truth can readily find it.

In short Robbie you have proven yourself to be a hypocrate, a liar, and an arrogant fool. Good luck at judgment with that, for no amount of works can make you righteous, only the saving Grace of Christ can do that, and you reject that salvation.

rc

Moves
07 May 11
5 edits

You, sir, have long since established yourself as a liar. It is a well known fact in these forums, and any credibility you might have had has certainly been lost in this thread. Your witness is irreparably damaged, and any who might have turned to God have been driven away by your obtuseness, nastiness and by your prideful and arrogant refusal to admit that y ...[text shortened]... make you righteous, only the saving Grace of Christ can do that, and you reject that salvation.
sir if this was one hundred years ago, you would be meeting me at dawn and you
would be made to choose your weapons for this slight of character, French foils,
pistols, its matters not. You were simply asked to produce evidence, you could not
do it and now you must try to cover the fact with more vile accusations. It matters
little to me whether you insult me personally, but you have been caught red handed
issuing forth assertions which were not of your own originality but were gleaned
from some second hand source and naturally you could not produce the evidence
for it was a fabrication in the first instance. Jehovahs witnesses have helped me in
my life to the extent that my gratitude cannot be expressed properly, no other
Christian organisation was willing to lift a finger, with their exception, I will not have
you slandering them in the way that you have. Say what you like about me, but i
will defend the Witnesses, for i literally owe them my life.

Yes i am arrogant at times, yes i am foolish at times, but at least i dont need to lie
to cover up a second hand lie that was baseless in the first instance, i knew it, you
knew it and that is why there is no evidence. I do not blame you personally, you
were simply looking for material with which to fuel your prejudices, people do it all
the time.

Proper Knob did nothing of the sort, as Galveston has shown, there never was any
directive nor encouragement from the watchtower society for persons to sell their
property, you cannot produce it, can you, otherwise you would have. Those that
did, and continue to doi it, do it of their own accord as Galveston clearly
demonstrated. As yet you have produced nothing except a lie.

D

St. Peter's

Moves
07 May 11

sir if this was one hundred years ago, you would be meeting me at dawn and you
would be made to choose your weapons for this slight of character, French foils,
pistols, its matters not. You were simply asked to produce evidence, you could not
do it and now you must try to cover the fact with more vile accusations. It matters
little to me whe ...[text shortened]... own accord as Galveston clearly
demonstrated. As yet you have produced nothing except a lie.
I didn't need to produce it PK did so. It is a lie to say he did otherwise. Your sect has been exposed as fruads and yet you refuse to admit it, instead launching personal attacks. It clearly shows the high level of indoctrination/brainwashing that happens at the kingdom halls.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 May 11

I didn't need to produce it PK did so. It is a lie to say he did otherwise. Your sect has been exposed as fruads and yet you refuse to admit it, instead launching personal attacks. It clearly shows the high level of indoctrination/brainwashing that happens at the kingdom halls.
Not only do you not have a clue what your saying, you seem to have a hard time listening to what's being explained to you in clear and understandable english. Maybe try to listen a little, think about it some, get proof and make sure what you say here is something we want to hear and be truthful about it. Give it a try...

rc

Moves
08 May 11
2 edits

Originally posted by galveston75
Not only do you not have a clue what your saying, you seem to have a hard time listening to what's being explained to you in clear and understandable english. Maybe try to listen a little, think about it some, get proof and make sure what you say here is something we want to hear and be truthful about it. Give it a try...
yes indeed, the mere fact that the article was printed AFTER said persons had taken up
full time evangelising of their own accord speaks volumes, perhaps this little fact
escaped their notice in an attempt to establish the lie, who can say?

rc

Moves
08 May 11

yeah, when was the first and last time you were ever in a K/Hall, or are we to presume
that you have never and you really have not a clue about not only what you are
saying, but about what goes on there. Do tell, this should be interesting.

D

St. Peter's

Moves
08 May 11

yeah, when was the first and last time you were ever in a K/Hall, or are we to presume
that you have never and you really have not a clue about not only what you are
saying, but about what goes on there. Do tell, this should be interesting.
I have in fact been in a kingdom hall, my aunt is a JW. When her efforts to convert the family produced no fruit, she stopped speaking to all of us....some great organization you have there....

rc

Moves
08 May 11

I have in fact been in a kingdom hall, my aunt is a JW. When her efforts to convert the family produced no fruit, she stopped speaking to all of us....some great organization you have there....
well its not my fault you couldn't cut it, why do i speak to my aunties and uncles and
mother and father now that i am a witness, are not my nieces Roman Catholics, did
they not just stay the weekend, well then, stop havering.

D

St. Peter's

Moves
08 May 11

well its not my fault you couldn't cut it, why do i speak to my aunties and uncles and
mother and father now that i am a witness, are not my nieces Roman Catholics, did
they not just stay the weekend, well then, stop havering.
apperently nobody could cut it. She cut off all ties with family members because "they didn't see" which is why I firmly believe that the Jw's are a cult. They exhibit all the charachteristics.

rc

Moves
08 May 11

apperently nobody could cut it. She cut off all ties with family members because "they didn't see" which is why I firmly believe that the Jw's are a cult. They exhibit all the charachteristics.
shame that, it still doesn't explain why i haven't cut off anyone though does it. also its
strange cult that has public meeting, advertised through a public ministry, for members
of the public, hardly secretive is it. Anyway im done with you haters, you have
contributed absolutely nothing to my spiritual understanding and are content to
promulgate second hand lies, good luck to you, you'll need it.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 May 11

Well that was her decision either from some fact or issue you may not know about or some misunderstanding on her part as to her view of relatives that are no JW's. But I have no way of knowing here situation as I don't know her or her life's issues.
But as Robbie just stated he has a good relationship with his non JW relatives as do I.
So perhaps you will have a chance to discuss this issue with her some day. I hope so. But if not I can assure you as a whole the JW's do not shut ones out of their non JW family's. I personally don't know of any that have done that.