History of the Watch Tower Society (One more time)

History of the Watch Tower Society (One more time)

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
07 May 11
1 edit

I comprehend very well and I don't have a cult telling me how to interpret what the bible says. I have a clean OS so to speak. LOL Problem is that you interpret the bible only by what your "awake" tells you is correct. No possible different meaning or view or anything. Why does for example the majority of Christendom believe in the trinity or at least that one God has manifested Himself in 3 different persons through out history? God can't be confined by your little box that you try to put Him in!! The inconsistency of your organization is in writing. Can't escape it. Don't follow me ask God to open your eyes to truth. Pray and He will. Grace is the unmerited favor bestowed upon man by none other than Christ. Can't earn his favor only believe and take his gift then the fruit produced is out of a great full heart. No amount of peddling "awakes" or what have you will save anyway.

Manny

Moves
07 May 11

Originally posted by Proper Knob
It was a Watchtower Society publication from 1966 called 'Life Everlasting in Freedom of the Sons of God'.

“In this twentieth century an independent study has been carried on that does not blindly follow some traditional chronological calculations of Christendom, and the published timetable resulting from this independent study gives th ...[text shortened]... ’s existence.”

pages 26-30

1975 was the date your own organisation came up with.
Rec'd.

Good post.

rc

Moves
07 May 11

Originally posted by galveston75
Yeah we should all leave the JW's and follow you....
he is after all a light shining in a dark place 😉

rc

Moves
07 May 11

Originally posted by divegeester
Rec'd.

Good post.
how was it a good post, are you seriously that prejudiced? where is the link which states we encouraged persons to part with their property, nowhere, for we did not, Doward is a liar and you are following along in the pretence, my goodness you need your bum felt to bring you back to some kind or reality.

Moves
07 May 11
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
how was it a good post, are you seriously that prejudiced? where is the link which states we encouraged persons to part with their property, nowhere, for we did not, Doward is a liar and you are following along in the pretence, my goodness you need your bum felt to bring you back to some kind or reality.
The JW organisation is built on a history of false prophecy and evil doctrines which subject members to awful pressure, suffer the children to be subjected to bullying and isolation at school due to the organisation's legalistic view of birthdays and christmas, risks children's and adults lives through denying them blood transfusions; and on the back of this sets itself up as the sole voice of truth in the world claiming all other Christians are wrong. It is a cult and a socially dangerous one at that.

Yes I'm prejudiced-BIG TIME.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
07 May 11

Originally posted by menace71
I comprehend very well and I don't have a cult telling me how to interpret what the bible says. I have a clean OS so to speak. LOL Problem is that you interpret the bible only by what your "awake" tells you is correct. No possible different meaning or view or anything. Why does for example the majority of Christendom believe in the trinity or at least that ...[text shortened]... full heart. No amount of peddling "awakes" or what have you will save anyway.

Manny
Whatever Manny. Yes it is a great idea to follow all the other Christian religions that all agree on the Trinity as it's just plain common sense that we should follow them because they are so big... Yes the biggest is always right, as I forgot about that fact.
But then I'm curious Manny...isn't the Catholic religion the biggest so called Christian religion but yet you posted a couple weeks ago that you hated the JW's and the Catholic religions. Did you not?
I believe I read that right so if the biggest is always the best, you better run over to your closest Catholic church and hop on in that little confession booth and ask some imperfect man to for give your sin of not being a part of the biggest Christian religion because they are the biggest which means they just have to be the right religion......Right? Biggest always means the rightest!!!!!!!!

rc

Moves
07 May 11
2 edits

The JW organisation is built on a history of false prophecy and evil doctrines which subject members to awful pressure, suffer the children to be subjected to bullying and isolation at school due to the organisation's legalistic view of birthdays and christmas, risks children's and adults lives through denying them blood transfusions; and on the back of ...[text shortened]... re wrong. It is a cult and a socially dangerous one at that.

what the heck do you know about our children? are you a witness parent? no you are not? have you witness kids? no you do not, you are therefore talking absolute nonsense, you have not the slightest idea what you are havering on about, like a man sitting in front of a fire telling someone else what its like to be cold. Its true, there are millions of plastic, blow up Christians full of all sorts of self opinionated rubbish, they help no one and think that by giving to charity it will do some good yet you yourselves are not willing to help others, a conscience appeasing exercise, its a joke and here you are, full of arrogant self opinionated thoughts telling us what is good for our children, when clearly they are happy, balanced and fulfilled, you get over yourself, for man you talk some amount of drivel for the one guy, get a job as a fire extinguisher, just open the ol mouth and let the foam begin.

rc

Moves
07 May 11

The JW organisation is built on a history of false prophecy and evil doctrines which subject members to awful pressure, suffer the children to be subjected to bullying and isolation at school due to the organisation's legalistic view of birthdays and christmas, risks children's and adults lives through denying them blood transfusions; and on the back of ...[text shortened]... re wrong. It is a cult and a socially dangerous one at that.

It is a cult and a socially dangerous one at that

the very same opinion that was expressed against the early Christians, haha, some things just never change.

Moves
07 May 11

what the heck do you know about our children? are you a witness parent? no you are not? have you witness kids? no you do not, you are therefore talking absolute nonsense, you have not the slightest idea what you are havering on about, like a man sitting in front of a fire telling someone else what its like to be cold. Its true, there are millions ...[text shortened]... or the one guy, get a job as a fire extinguisher, just open the ol mouth and let the foam begin.
Angry much?

Moves
07 May 11

References everywhere.

http://www.exjw-reunited.co.uk/

Moves
07 May 11

and here's a good book for tose interested:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Apocalypse-Delayed-Story-Jehovahs-Witnesses/dp/0802079733

rc

Moves
07 May 11
1 edit

Angry much?
yes i love it when people tell me how to bring up my children, i do it to them all the time myself, after all, i know what's good for other peoples children. Arrogant and self opinionated much?

Moves
07 May 11
1 edit

yes i love it when people tell me how to bring up my children, i do it to them all the time myself, after all, i know what's good for other peoples children. Arrogant and self opinionated much?
I'm commenting on the evidence. And yes I believe I have a right of freedom of speech to comment on how an extreme cult brings up children in fact on how anyone brings up their children.

It is completely cruel to deny a child the celebration of their birthday and christmas -everyone in the civilised world outside of the JW organisation would agree with me.

It is sick and cruel to allow a child or an adult to die due to denying them a blood transfusion. Everyone in the civilised world outside of the JW organisation would agree with me.

The organisation you belong to (albeit as a good and sincerer believer) is not just wrong, it's evil and I will never stop challenging it.

rc

Moves
07 May 11
1 edit

I'm commenting on the evidence. And yes I believe I have a right of freedom of speech to comment on how an extreme cult brings up children in fact on how anyone brings up their children.

It is completely cruel to deny a child the celebration of their birthday and christmas -everyone in the civilised world outside of the JW organisation would agree w ...[text shortened]... good and sincerer believer) is not just wrong, it's evil and I will never stop challenging it.
more self opinionated and prejudiced vitriol, spare it for your congregation of blow up
Christians, my kids are happily playing on the trampoline, my nieces are coming who
are Roman Catholics, they love it here cause they get spoiled by my wife, you haters
have no idea, nor will you ever have.

Moves
07 May 11

more self opinionated and prejudiced vitriol, spare it for your congregation of blow up
Christians, my kids are happily playing on the trampoline, my nieces are coming who
are Roman Catholics, they love it here cause they get spoiled by my wife, you haters
have no idea, nor will you ever have.
It's not vitriol nor hate. I'm sure there a loads of very happy JWs and that you are yours are one of them.

When it come to birthdays and christmas and blood transfusions and the impact denying children of those has, then everyone in the civilised world outside of the JW organisation would agree with me.