1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    14 Mar '05 23:13
    Originally posted by pcaspian
    Haha, glad to see the moderation is still going strong !

I figured for having an avatar like that one I deserved to be banned from the site...

oh well, where were we ?
    Tell me that don't feel good being a well hung black man standin in such close proximity to a beautiful woman like dat?
  2. Graceland.
    Moves
    14 Mar '05 23:16
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Tell me that don't feel good being a well hung black man standin in such close proximity to a beautiful woman like dat?

I'm still feeling a bit gay from the previous avatar, but I'll let you know in the morning.

PS: Not all white woman are attractive, and not all black men, well hung. 😉
  3. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    14 Mar '05 23:16
    Originally posted by Darfius
    He doesn't talk about his faith because his god is not the one true God who commands us to share our faith. His god is a Supreme Therapist who is only good for comforting him while he sins to his heart's content.
    So being homosexual is a sin?

In another thread you equated homosexual to going to hell. What about bisexual? Say I like girls and guys both, do I go to pregatory?

Can you help us to better understand why having sex with someone is cause for instant damnation.

Nyxie
  4. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    14 Mar '05 23:17
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    It's easy to talk now, but wait until you depend on a job for your livelihood. Trust me, you'll think twice about being too pushy with your beliefs then.
    Clearly you doubt my faith in God, then, and I would think you have no basis for that.
  5. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    14 Mar '05 23:18
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Tell me about the environment that you think presupposes gayness. I have some ideas on this myself, though I do believe that there are some individuals who are born homosexual in much the same way that some people are born inside the body of the wrong sex, such as people who undergo sex change operations. To undergo that one must truly be convinced that something dreadfully wrong occurred.
    Lack of a parent. Lack of attention. A homosexual authority figure. A mental disorder.

6. Graceland.
    Moves
    14 Mar '05 23:18
    Originally posted by Nyxie

In another thread you equated homosexual to going to hell. What about bisexual? Say I like girls and guys both, do I go to pregatory?

Can you help us to better understand why having sex with someone is cause for instant damnation.

Nyxie

Because the Bible, which defines the term "Hell" , sais so.

7. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    14 Mar '05 23:20
    Lack of a parent. Lack of attention. A homosexual authority figure. A mental disorder.

ok so single parent families cause gayness?

A busy parent causes gayness?

A gay parent causes gayness?

Being mentally unstable = gayness?

Are you even trying to be serious?

Nyxie
  8. Standard memberwib
    Stay outta my biznez
    Moves
    14 Mar '05 23:211 edit

Nyxie
    Sadly you'd go to both.

🙂

9. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    14 Mar '05 23:21
    [b]So being homosexual is a sin?

Nyxie

Because the Bible, which defines the term "Hell" , sais so.

[/b]
    Please show me in the bible where gay = eternal damnation. And also where this great description of hell is.

Nyxie
  10. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    14 Mar '05 23:22

Yes. But it, like all other sins, can be forgiven when one accept the Lord Jesus Christ into their lives.

Purgatory does not exist. However, if you continued in your sin without caring whether or not God liked it, then yes, when you died, you would go to hell.

Nyxie

Having sex with your marriage spouse is no sin (unless they are of the same gender). And it is cause for instant damnation (along with lying, stealing, murder, etc.) because you are placing your own desires above those of a perfect, all-knowing God who wants the best for you. Is it any surprise that AIDS began among homosexuals and has taken such a huge toll among them?

Please do not confuse my Biblical stance for hatred. I love you all, and all homosexuals. My best friend is homosexual. However, my love for you is shown when I attempt to save you from worshipping yourself above God.
  11. Graceland.
    Moves
    14 Mar '05 23:23
    Please show me in the bible where gay = eternal damnation. And also where this great description of hell is.

Nyxie

Do you really not know, or are you going to play the "Temple prostitute" card ?

pc
  12. Playing with matches
    Moves
    14 Mar '05 23:24
    First off, do not make me out to be ignorant or bigoted. I hate the sin, not the sinner. My best friend in the world is homosexual, but he gave up his homosexuality when he became a Christian, to please God and NOT himself. Your friend puts himself above God, and as such is breaking many commandments in the Bible he claims to adhere to.[/b]
    Man I bet he has some impure thoughts about you Darfius... you sexy little minx you. Which brings up the question if your... 'friend' lusts after you, are you jeopordizing his immortal soul by being a constant source of temptation for him. At this very moment he could be thinking about gently massaging your pasty white buttocks.

13. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    14 Mar '05 23:25
    [b]So being homosexual is a sin?

Yes. But it, like all other sins, can be forgiven when one accept the Lord Jesus Christ into their lives.

Purgatory does not exist. However, if you continued in your sin w ...[text shortened]... owever, my love for you is shown when I attempt to save you from worshipping yourself above God.[/b]
    Did you just say that aids started with homosexuals? Please please go read some facts.

Having love for another person is totally the opposite of selfishness. Having love for another does not make you anti-God.

Nyxie
  14. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    14 Mar '05 23:27
    [b]Please show me in the bible where gay = eternal damnation. And also where this great description of hell is.

Nyxie

Do you really not know, or are you going to play the "Temple prostitute" card ?

pc[/b]
    Feel free to educate me Kirksey.

Nyxie
  15. Playing with matches
    Moves
    14 Mar '05 23:28
    [
    This just means you can come over to my place any time you want. 😀

Oops... sorry about that I couldn't restrain myself. 😳

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree