1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:17
    Originally posted by @fmf
    You've been posting stuff like this - as well as much nastier stuff all night long. You've been here about 75 days and you've posted all night long - mostly this ludicrous self-infantilizing stuff - on about 60 of those days. What evidence is there that "God's Holy Spirit" influences you in the way you claim?
    One wonders what drugs he uses to stay awake all night.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:181 edit
    divegeester, take a look at the exchanges on the previous page. By quoting Matthew 23:13-33 is Romans1009 actually trying to draw some sort of parallel between himself and Jesus Christ in order to justify his behaviour these past 24 hours? What do you think?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:18
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    How does one get to be the age you are and yet still be mesmerised by your own pubic hair.
    Come on, tiger. Is that the kind of potty talk you hear at Shetland Primary? Or are you picking it up at the pub?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:20
    Like I said, I am talking about your posting, the stuff you've been typing and submitting to this community, for hours and hours and hours; I'm not talking about some religious text you have now copy-pasted and that you are now seeking to hide behind in this tawdry way.
    You won’t answer a simple and straightforward question because if you do, your whole argument collapses.

Sad!
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:21
    divegeester, take a look at the exchanges on the previous page. By quoting Matthew 23:13-33 is Romans1009 actually trying to draw some sort of parallel between himself and Jesus Christ in order to justify his behaviour these past 24 hours? What do you think?
    Trying to get reinforcements? I don’t blame you. Your debating skill on this topic is quite pathetic.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:23
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    You won’t answer a simple and straightforward question because if you do, your whole argument collapses.

Sad!
    What is your "argument" then by copy-pasting Matthew 23:13-33?

Have the courage of your convictions and say something unequivocal about Matthew 23:13-33, Jesus Christ and yourself ~ and your behaviour.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:231 edit
    What a sad troll you are. Do you ever post anything substantive? Or are you constantly judging and attacking people?

No wonder you had to write an apology to the RHP community AND this website’s owners for your deceitful and atrocious behavior.

Sick!
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:25
    What is your "argument" then by copy-pasting Matthew 23:13-33?

Have the courage of your convictions and say something unequivocal about Matthew 23:13-33, Jesus Christ and yourself ~ and your behaviour.
    You won’t answer a simple and straightforward question and are flailing and flopping around in a desperate attempt to divert and distract from your busted argument.

You’re fooling no one, Kiddo.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:32
    You won’t answer a simple and straightforward question and are flailing and flopping around in a desperate attempt to divert and distract from your busted argument.

You’re fooling no one, Kiddo.
    What "argument" do you think you are putting forward with regard to your nasty behaviour by copy-pasting Matthew 23:13-33? To me, it feels analogous to you tossing a crucifix into a glass of your own urine. Do you have some more virtuous claim you want to make about yourself?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:35
    Trying to get reinforcements?
    I am asking one of your fellow Christians what he makes of you quoting Matthew 23:13-33 in defence of your behaviour on this forum.
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 15:01
    How can I have envy of something that doesn’t exist?
    My degree exists.
    God doesn't.
  12. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 15:02
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    My degree exists.
    God doesn't.
    You may know that your degree exists, but it is impossible for you to know for sure that God doesn't exist.
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 15:05
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    You may know that your degree exists, but it is impossible for you to know for sure that God doesn't exist.
    Fair point.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 15:10
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Because of this forum, I have come to consider the atheist position to be a valid belief (or rather non-belief). Not valid meaning correct, mind you, just that throughout time humans have had differing concepts of "the way things are". I no longer believe that atheists just need to "learn the truth", or whatever passes for mainstream Christian thought th ...[text shortened]... st might be interested in the field, but I still welcome your insights on my original question.)
    An interesting post Suzianne. (I knew you had it in you). When I log back in later I'll give it a well-considered answer.

* 3-year degree by the way (directly following 2 years of A level).
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 16:391 edit
    What "argument" do you think you are putting forward with regard to your nasty behaviour by copy-pasting Matthew 23:13-33? To me, it feels analogous to you tossing a crucifix into a glass of your own urine. Do you have some more virtuous claim you want to make about yourself?
    Your crucifix in urine and piss Christ comments lost their shock value a long time ago. Can’t come up with something new?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree