1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 13:22
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Why not? You have been posting like a surly pre-pubescent for about 12 hours. What makes you think I am not in a position to confront you about it? Is your posting influenced by Jesus and the "God's Holy Spirit" you talk about repeatedly almost every day. If so, how can anyone here tell?
    Not interested in talking more gibberish with you. Have you arranged the grapes in your refrigerator so the stems are all facing upward?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 13:25
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Not interested in talking more gibberish with you. Have you arranged the grapes in your refrigerator so the stems are all facing upward?
    You've been posting stuff like this - as well as much nastier stuff all night long. You've been here about 75 days and you've posted all night long - mostly this ludicrous self-infantilizing stuff - on about 60 of those days. What evidence is there that "God's Holy Spirit" influences you in the way you claim?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 13:37
    You've been posting stuff like this - as well as much nastier stuff all night long. You've been here about 75 days and you've posted all night long - mostly this ludicrous self-infantilizing stuff - on about 60 of those days. What evidence is there that "God's Holy Spirit" influences you in the way you claim?
    Nasty stuff? I don’t think so. I just don’t like liars and hypocrites.

Do you think this is nasty?

“But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!

Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?

And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty.

Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?

Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon.

And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein.

And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.

Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?”

(Matthew 23:13-33)
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 13:43

“But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devo ...[text shortened]... rpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?”

Isn't it simply tawdry of you to be now copy-pasting text from the Christian holy text in the midst of the way you have been behaving?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 13:45
    Isn't it simply tawdry of you to be now copy-pasting text from the Christian holy text in the midst of the way you have been behaving?
    Does the speaker in that passage seem nasty to you?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 13:48
    Does the speaker in that passage seem nasty to you?
    I am talking about your posting, the stuff you've been typing and submitting to this community, for hours and hours and hours; I'm not talking about something religious you have copy-pasted that you are now seeking to hide behind.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:001 edit
    I am talking about your posting, the stuff you've been typing and submitting to this community, for hours and hours and hours; I'm not talking about something religious you have copy-pasted that you are now seeking to hide behind.
    I’m not hiding behind anything. I’m simply asking if the speaker in that Biblical passage seems nasty to you. Why do you refuse to answer such a simple and straightforward question?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:04
    I’m not hiding behind anything. I’m simply asking if the speaker in that Biblical passage seems nasty to you. Why do you refuse to answer such a simple and straightforward question?
    My criticism is of your behaviour, what you have typed, what you have said, and not of some copy-pasted material.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:06

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devo ...[text shortened]... rpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?”

Is copy-pasting this text, to your way of thinking, evidence that Jesus and "God's Holy Spirit" has been influencing you in the way you repeatedly claim?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:11
    My criticism is of your behaviour, what you have typed, what you have said, and not of some copy-pasted material.
    I’m simply asking if the speaker in that Biblical passage seems nasty to you. Why do you refuse to answer such a simple and straightforward question?
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:12
    Is copy-pasting this text, to your way of thinking, evidence that Jesus and "God's Holy Spirit" has been influencing you in the way you repeatedly claim?
    I’m simply asking if the speaker in that Biblical passage seems nasty to you. Why do you refuse to answer such a simple and straightforward question?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:12
    Bump for FMF
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:13
    Originally posted by @sonship
    No. I'm [b]happier if people come to the full knowledge of the truth.

But a saved Unitarian Universalist is better than an unsaved one. People can actually meet the Lord Jesus Christ in spite of these groups rather than because of them.

Coming "to the full knowledge of the truth" is a process which is not on my time table. I know that G ...[text shortened]... er could be eventually rescued from either extreme on either side of the matter of God's nature.[/b]
    I see, what you seem to be revealing here is that your version of the godhead is of primary importance to you rather than people genuinely finding god. This is very small thinking by you sonship.

Disappointing to read.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:13
    How does one have a degree in theology and remain ignorant of the three things I mentioned?
    How does one get to be the age you are and yet still be mesmerised by your own pubic hair.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:16
    Bump for FMF
    Like I said, I am talking about your posting, the stuff you've been typing and submitting to this community, for hours and hours and hours; I'm not talking about some religious text you have now copy-pasted and that you are now seeking to hide behind in this tawdry way.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree