How to forgive?

How to forgive?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
09 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
I assure you I haven’t missed your point. The point I’m making is that you are a fraud.
You just refused to answer, presumably because you are unable to and are using your feigned indignation with me to avoid doing so.

Moves
09 Mar 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
You just refused to answer, presumably because you are unable to and are using your feigned indignation with me to avoid doing so.
Wow, you are having a go at me for not answering direct on topic questions...!

T

Moves
09 Mar 18
1 edit

Wow, you are having a go at me for not answering direct on topic questions...!
You really are too funny.

For one, you've been asking the same off-topic questions for weeks regardless of topic. Or as you just phrased it in your post on page 14:
" What about my other questions I’ve been asking you for weeks?"

Now you're going to pretend that they are "on topic"?

For another, you post so mindlessly that evidently you don't even recognize the words you had just posted to Romans1009 and I echoed back to you.

Classic DG buffoonery.

Moves
09 Mar 18

You really are too funny.

For one, you've been asking the same off-topic questions for weeks regardless of topic. Or as you just phrased it in your post on page 14:
" What about my other questions I’ve been asking you for weeks?"

Now you're going to pretend that they are "on topic"?

For another, you post so mindlessly that evidently you don't even recognize the words you had just posted to Romans1009.

Classic.
I’m honest about what I am, you’re not. You are a fraud.

T

Moves
09 Mar 18

I’m honest about what I am, you’re not. You are a fraud.
Feel free to actually address the questions at hand:
<<Do you think that what I presented in my previous post does not parallel and then logically extend the concepts set forth by God in Ezekiel 18? If so, how?>>

I imagine that if you could logically refute my position you would. But you can't - as evidenced by your buffoonery since.

Moves
10 Mar 18

Feel free to actually address the questions at hand:
<<Do you think that what I presented in my previous post does not parallel and then logically extend the concepts set forth by God in Ezekiel 18? If so, how?>>

I imagine that if you could logically refute my position you would. But you can't - as evidenced by your buffoonery since.
When you have the courage to admit what you are and answer the questions I’ve been asking you for weeks then, maybe, I’ll indulge you. Until then, you can shield the obvious shame your prior apostasy beneath this pseudo-academic veneer. But rest assured, I see you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Mar 18

Not at all. I’m not angry at you. You said you don’t read my posts and I’m a loser. Why do you care what I have to say?

Moves
10 Mar 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Not at all. I’m not angry at you. You said you don’t read my posts and I’m a loser. Why do you care what I have to say?
You care enough to be waiting in your room, at your computer, poised, for me to start posting before you reply.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Mar 18

You care enough to be waiting in your room, at your computer, poised, for me to start posting before you reply.
LOL

Sure. Whatever.

Moves
10 Mar 18

LOL

Sure. Whatever.
You hadn’t posted for 7 hours (ish) and then your first post, a few minutes after I log on, is to come here and tell me how little you care about replying to me. 😉

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Mar 18

You hadn’t posted for 7 hours (ish) and then your first post, a few minutes after I log on, is to come here and tell me how little you care about replying to me. 😉
Have you heard of the word “coincidence?”

F

Moves
10 Mar 18

Bingo.

Moves
10 Mar 18

“LOL

Sure. Whatever.”

F

Moves
10 Mar 18

I'd say it's happened about a half dozen times with me too in just a few weeks. Yeah... “coincidence”, of course...

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Mar 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Bingo.
The troll speaks. And speaks. And speaks. And speaks.

But says nothing.