How to forgive?

How to forgive?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Mar 18

Originally posted by @fmf
I'd say it's happened about a half dozen times with me too in just a few weeks. Yeah... “coincidence”, of course...
You have a much higher opinion of yourself than reality and an objective assessment warrant.

Much higher.

F

Moves
10 Mar 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
The troll speaks. And speaks. And speaks. And speaks.

But says nothing.
You are free to frame my posting record in whatever suits your purposes.

Moves
10 Mar 18

An own goal so early in the game.

Moves
10 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
What “independent research” did you carry out that confirmed to you that the “resurrection of Jesus Christ was true”?
Bump for Romans1009

T

Moves
10 Mar 18

When you have the courage to admit what you are and answer the questions I’ve been asking you for weeks then, maybe, I’ll indulge you. Until then, you can shield the obvious shame your prior apostasy beneath this pseudo-academic veneer. But rest assured, I see you.
What you posted to Romans1009 and I echoed back to you continues to apply:
<<You just refused to answer, presumably because you are unable to and are using your feigned indignation with me to avoid doing so.>>

And like Romans1009 your attempts to "justify" it are buffoonery of the highest order including this latest post of yours.

DG: <<Wow, you are having a go at me for not answering direct on topic questions...!>>

ToO: <<You really are too funny.

For one, you've been asking the same off-topic questions for weeks regardless of topic. Or as you just phrased it in your post on page 14:
" What about my other questions I’ve been asking you for weeks?"

Now you're going to pretend that they are "on topic"?

For another, you post so mindlessly that evidently you don't even recognize the words you had just posted to Romans1009 and I echoed back to you.

Classic DG buffoonery.>>

DG: <<I’m honest about what I am, you’re not. You are a fraud.>>

ToO: <<Feel free to actually address the questions at hand:
<<Do you think that what I presented in my previous post does not parallel and then logically extend the concepts set forth by God in Ezekiel 18? If so, how?>>

I imagine that if you could logically refute my position you would. But you can't - as evidenced by your buffoonery since.>>

The last two sentences bear repeating:
I imagine that if you could logically refute my position you would. But you can't - as evidenced by your buffoonery since.

Moves
10 Mar 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @thinkofone
I imagine that if you could logically refute my position you would.
You don’t have “a position” that’s my whole point. You’re a pretend follower of Jesus, a fake, a fraud.

T

Moves
10 Mar 18

You don’t have “a position” that’s my whole point.
...and the buffoonery continues.

When it comes right down to it, you're little different from RC, FMJ, becker, Romans, et al.

Moves
10 Mar 18

When it comes right down to it, you're little different from RC, FMJ, becker, Romans, et al.
Oh dear, come on don’t get upset.

Look, just be honest about “your position”

T

Moves
10 Mar 18

Oh dear, come on don’t get upset.

Look, just be honest about “your position”

The saddest thing is that in your mind's eye, you probably see yourself as being above them - if not well above them.

But as you've shown on this thread and others - you're not. It is what it is.

Moves
10 Mar 18

The saddest thing is that in your mind's eye, you probably see yourself as being above them - if not well above them.

But as you've shown on this thread and others - you're not. It is what it is.
Just be open and honest about “your position” 🙂

T

Moves
10 Mar 18

Just be open and honest about “your position” 🙂
Feel free to actually address the questions at hand:
<<Do you think that what I presented in my previous post does not parallel and then logically extend the concepts set forth by God in Ezekiel 18? If so, how?>>

I imagine that if you could logically refute my position you would. But you can't - as evidenced by your buffoonery since.

Moves
10 Mar 18

You are free to “imagine” whatever you choose if if gives you some consolation. I am interested in why you won’t be open and honest about “your position”. Perhaps you are ashamed.

I’ve heard it said that you are an apostate Jew; that must be tough dealing with family etc, but I guess you can always vent your angst on Christianity...huh.

T

Moves
10 Mar 18

You are free to “imagine” whatever you choose if if gives you some consolation. I am interested in why you won’t be open and honest about “your position”. Perhaps you are ashamed.

I’ve heard it said that you are an apostate Jew; that must be tough dealing with family etc, but I guess you can always vent your angst on Christianity...huh.

Moves
10 Mar 18

When you honestly answer the questions I’ve been asking you for weeks and which you have been avoiding, then I’ll consider debating you on other topics. It’s not complicated and repeating the same catchphrase over and over again doesn’t draw increased interest in your fakery.

T

Moves
10 Mar 18

When you honestly answer the questions I’ve been asking you for weeks and which you have been avoiding, then I’ll consider debating you on other topics. It’s not complicated and repeating the same catchphrase over and over again doesn’t draw increased interest in your fakery.
You really are too funny.

For one, you've been asking the same off-topic questions for weeks regardless of topic. Or as you just phrased it in your post on page 14:
" What about my other questions I’ve been asking you for weeks?"

Now you're going to pretend that they are "on topic"?

For another, you post so mindlessly that evidently you don't even recognize the words you had just posted to Romans1009 and I echoed back to you.

Classic DG buffoonery.