I can’t think of a worse thing

I can’t think of a worse thing

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 May 22

@divegeester said
You are using the phrase “run away” incorrectly kellyjay.

You are the person asserting that hell exists, I have provided reasons why the notion of it is incomprehensible amoral nonsense.

Wether I can or I cannot provide you with an alternative to your ridiculous belief of Jesus personally torturing billions of people for eternity, doesn’t mean you are correct.

It’s called critical thinking.
I'm using it in terms of 'don't run away' as in come back and answer the question
instead of putting up a million distractions to get between the answer asked and
the answer required. Not the off-putting stuff you use when you have no good
answers for the question being asked., the one being asked at this time.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 May 22

@divegeester said
You are using the phrase “run away” incorrectly kellyjay.

You are the person asserting that hell exists, I have provided reasons why the notion of it is incomprehensible amoral nonsense.

Wether I can or I cannot provide you with an alternative to your ridiculous belief of Jesus personally torturing billions of people for eternity, doesn’t mean you are correct.

It’s called critical thinking.
You have not put up anything outside of you don't like it, well the topic hell didn't
come from me, or you, it came from what is in the scriptures, there and only there
are we going to find justification for its reality and not, and so far you got squat
to say about anything there that can justify your stance.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 May 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
I’m not running away I’m right here and my OP is right there on page 1 waiting for you to address it instead of asking me to chase your red herring of providing an alternative.
Chase a red herring; we are talking about people, Hell, God, and the source for the
topic of Hell comes from the scriptures, not me. You would have no reason even to
know the possibility of Hell was real were not for scriptures, the things that Jesus
said. You called God all kinds of names due to that doctrine since you know what is
good and just, you above the Word of God; what should God do that meets with
your approval? I don't think He cares what you think on the topic to tell you the
truth. You don't seem to have a problem expressing your disapproval of how God
chooses to deal with evil and those that love it.

ENGLAND

Moves
15 May 22

@kellyjay said
I'm using it in terms of 'don't run away' as in come back and answer the question
instead of putting up a million distractions to get between the answer asked and
the answer required. Not the off-putting stuff you use when you have no good
answers for the question being asked., the one being asked at this time.
What’s the worst thing you can think of?

(Check your own beliefs first in order to save time)

ENGLAND

Moves
15 May 22

@kellyjay said
You have not put up anything outside of you don't like it, well the topic hell didn't
come from me, or you, it came from what is in the scriptures, there and only there
are we going to find justification for its reality and not, and so far you got squat
to say about anything there that can justify your stance.
Remember my thread asking to prove that “everything in the bible was true and accurate”?

I refer you back to that.

ENGLAND

Moves
15 May 22

@kellyjay said
Chase a red herring; we are talking about people, Hell, God, and the source for the
topic of Hell comes from the scriptures, not me. You would have no reason even to
know the possibility of Hell was real were not for scriptures, the things that Jesus
said. You called God all kinds of names due to that doctrine since you know what is
good and just, you above the Word of G ...[text shortened]... a problem expressing your disapproval of how God
chooses to deal with evil and those that love it.
That what you believe is God’s perfect justice.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 May 22

@divegeester said
That what you believe is God’s perfect justice.
The worst thing is no justice.

F

Moves
15 May 22

@kellyjay said
Are you claiming that completely evil people, like you have claimed you are, are rewarded with immortality - even if they continue to be evil - for their religious beliefs - you are claiming this is "justice"?

F

Moves
16 May 22

@kellyjay said
How would you receiving "no justice" manifest itself? Give a scenario.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
16 May 22

@fmf said
Are you claiming that completely evil people, like you have claimed you are, are rewarded with immortality - even if they continue to be evil - for their religious beliefs - you are claiming this is "justice"?
If evil is rewarded, its victims are left without justice, which is, in my opinion, far
worse in an eternal Kingdom where love is the supreme ethic.

Evil isn't going forward in any sense of the word, not even in a minuscule
percentage; the eternal Kingdom that is coming will not have any stain anywhere,
with anything tainted with evil, any evil whatsoever. Evil for any reason is still just
evil, not just religious beliefs.

F

Moves
16 May 22

@kellyjay said
If evil is rewarded, its victims are left without justice, which is, in my opinion, far
worse in an eternal Kingdom where love is the supreme ethic.
[1] You have called my lack of Christian belief "evil"; who are my "victims"?

[2] If you believe some evil act you committed against someone is "forgiven" by your God figure, how is that "justice" for your victim?

F

Moves
16 May 22

@kellyjay said
Evil isn't going forward in any sense of the word, not even in a minuscule
percentage; the eternal Kingdom that is coming will not have any stain anywhere,
with anything tainted with evil, any evil whatsoever.
But you believe you are going to "heaven" DESPITE the fact that, by your own admission, you are wicked and evil.

F

Moves
16 May 22

@kellyjay said
the eternal Kingdom that is coming will not have any stain anywhere.
How come you believe you will be able to stop "sinning" in "the eternal Kingdom" later but insist you cannot possibly stop "sinning" now?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
16 May 22

@fmf said
Evil, not completely evil, not just a little evil, any part evil.

F

Moves
16 May 22

@kellyjay said
Evil, not completely evil, not just a little evil, any part evil.
Thanks for the clarification. But it's also a dodge, right. The post you were ostensibly replying to was this: