1. Cape Town
    Moves
    31 Jul '10 19:50
    Originally posted by galveston75
    If your eyes were open you'd see the differances between now and just when we were kids. Holy cow Knob are you serious?!!
    I too am apparently a blind person. But if you genuinely can see, you should have no problem explaining it to the rest of us and providing some sort of evidence - especially if it is as obvious as you claim. Vague references to newspapers just wont cut it. Anyone who uses newspapers to gage social problems is in for a deep shock if they ever try reading Chinese newspapers, or having a look at police statistics.
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    31 Jul '10 20:591 edit
    If any of you 3 guys would simply type in on your computer suchs wording as Increases of crime, increases of war, or increases of diseases over the last 100 years you will see that all had steady increases especially since 1914 after the first WW.
    With the exception of many diseases some of those have dropped in the last few years. And that would coinside with 1Thes 5:3 which will be seen in the near future.
    So all of you can continue on with your scoffing which is fine. But God's day is very near....
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    31 Jul '10 21:08
    If any of you 3 guys would simply type in on your computer suchs wording as Increases of crime, increases of war, or increases of diseases over the last 100 years you will see that all had steady increases especially since 1914 after the first WW.
    With the exception of many diseases some of those have dropped in the last few years. And that would coins ...[text shortened]... So all of you can continue on with your scoffing which is fine. But God's day is very near....
    We've trodden this road before many times. It's on a par with your claim that there are more earthquakes than there used to be, even though the US geological survey has a page on their website explicity stating that earthquakes aren't increasing.
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    31 Jul '10 21:17
    http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/atrox.htm
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Aug '10 00:11
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    [quote] For those who care, and I understand if you don't: [b]Today I quit being a Christian. I'm out. I remain committed to Christ as always but not to being "Christian" or to being part of Christianity. It's simply impossible for me to "belong" to this quarrelsome, hostile, disputatious, and deservedly infamous group. For ten ...years, I've t ...[text shortened]... Anne Rice has had her eyes opened to the hypocrisy that is Christianity.

Comments?[/b]
    Not sure what she is quiting, since being in Christ is being a Christian.
    Kelly
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Aug '10 00:37
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Not sure what she is quiting, since being in Christ is being a Christian.
    Kelly
    Christian means to be Christ like so there kinda one in the same....
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Aug '10 00:47
    Christian means to be Christ like so there kinda one in the same....
    So what did she quit?
    Kelly
  8. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    01 Aug '10 02:18
    So what did she quit?
    Kelly
    The culture of American Christianity.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Aug '10 02:413 edits
    [quote] For those who care, and I understand if you don't: [b]Today I quit being a Christian. I'm out. I remain committed to Christ as always but not to being "Christian" or to being part of Christianity. It's simply impossible for me to "belong" to this quarrelsome, hostile, disputatious, and deservedly infamous group. For ten ...years, I've t Anne Rice has had her eyes opened to the hypocrisy that is Christianity.

Comments?[/b]
    So much for God asking her to take her son to a mountain top as a sacrifice. Well at least this is one less thing on God's agenda next week. You know, its one less thing on the "to do" list. Perhaps he can pencil her in for a good smiting with the extra time on his hands, what say you?
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Aug '10 02:44
    What's interesting is how few are "creeped out" by the teachings of Jesus.

Rather it is the beliefs of "Christians" and "Christianity".

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
    -- Mahatma Gandhi
    Why then did she give up on Christ?
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Aug '10 03:04
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    The culture of American Christianity.
    And that is what, like quiting one's country club where one lives?
    Kelly
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Aug '10 03:27
    And that is what, like quiting one's country club where one lives?
    Kelly
    Yep, its where all the Christians hang out at.

Say, I've never seen you there, yet you say your a Christian? 😠
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Aug '10 05:59
    Originally posted by whodey
    Yep, its where all the Christians hang out at.

Say, I've never seen you there, yet you say your a Christian? 😠
    They keep me in the closet and only let me out to irritate people who believe in
    evolution. 🙂
    Kelly
  14. Cape Town
    Moves
    01 Aug '10 06:32
    http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/atrox.htm
    That site doesn't seem to support your claim. Would you like to explain what you think it shows?
  15. Cape Town
    Moves
    01 Aug '10 06:35
    Sorry but vague instructions to go do the research ourselves just doesn't cut it. You claim it is obvious so you should have no problem providing some sort of references. If a search will provide the answers then do the search and post the first three hits and explain how they support your claims.

I looked up "Increases of crime" - your first suggestion, and the first few hits do not support your position.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree