1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    14 Aug '05 22:55
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Is shav a patient in a mental hospital?
    I think Shav knows he is crazy. People in mental institutions don't know that they are crazy In the whole scheme of life I doubt peeing on a church door is going to measure up to much. We've got wars going on. We've got half the damn continent of Africa starving to death. Yet, he pees on a church door and it's a sign of the antichrist. Now ain't that a bitch.
  2. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    14 Aug '05 22:561 edit
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Oh well...

Be careful next time Shavvy not to pee on a mosque's door .... you know being drunk and all ... you could make a fatal mistake.
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    14 Aug '05 23:37
    If it were your church, would you?
    Would I what?
  4. London
    Moves
    14 Aug '05 23:42
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I think Shav knows he is crazy. People in mental institutions don't know that they are crazy In the whole scheme of life I doubt peeing on a church door is going to measure up to much. We've got wars going on. We've got half the damn continent of Africa starving to death. Yet, he pees on a church door and it's a sign of the antichrist. Now ain't that a bitch.
    I think Shav knows he is crazy.

Why am I reminded of Catch-22? 🙂

In the whole scheme of life I doubt peeing on a church door is going to measure up to much. We've got wars going on. We've got half the damn continent of Africa starving to death. Yet, he pees on a church door and it's a sign of the antichrist. Now ain't that a bitch.

One might ask why the police bother to catch burglars when murderers are on the loose. Or why bother issuing parking tickets when people drive around drunk and kill others.

""His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!'" (Mt 25:21)
  5. London
    Moves
    14 Aug '05 23:44
    Would I what?
    Do what you said:

... say how wonderful that it was you could give your all in church. At the very least they should have invited you back as you had such a wonderful "release."
  6. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    14 Aug '05 23:50
    Do what you said:

[b]... say how wonderful that it was you could give your all in church. At the very least they should have invited you back as you had such a wonderful "release."
    [/b]
    Will you just come out and tell me what you are talking about? Are you talking about dedication, money or moving my bowels?

You all are all upset that Howard had a noisey bowel movement in a church. I doubt that it was any nore disruptive that the Garasene demoniac that Jesus dealt wit.
  7. Joined
    10 Apr '05
    Moves
    15 Aug '05 00:16
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I find it a bit odd the way some people just want to insult people
    of faith, and what others believe to be holy and precious. They
    even go out of their way to do it. Just as you insult something I
    think is holy and full of grace, you brag about how you soiled
    it. I suppose I should not be to surprised at the outlandish
    behavior of your actions, or that ...[text shortened]... isn’t
    mocked, God does repay unless you turn towards Christ for
    Jesus’ grace and mercy.
    Kelly
    Amen....May I add that God commands us to love our enemies. He also says vengeance is His. Someone once told me that God can give a Just punishment beyond what I can comprehend. Thus I pray for these people.
  8. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    15 Aug '05 01:22
    Originally posted by checkbaitor
    Amen....May I add that God commands us to love our enemies. He also says vengeance is His. Someone once told me that God can give a Just punishment beyond what I can comprehend. Thus I pray for these people.
    I had an interesting experience this evening. In my little community we have a vote coming up about whether alcohol can be served in our town. All the churches are up in arms against this. I wnet down to their rally to see what was up with them. It was really quite sad and amusing all at once. Smokers, the obese, all praising Jesus and asking him to remove the evils of alcohol.

Well I told some of them that I had already voted absentee for the amendment and here was what was said to me: "How can you go agaianst Holy Scripture? To which I responded, "You mean the wedding at Caanan?" Well let me just recount this conversation.

The mob: "We're are based on the Bible. We're against alcohol, abortion and homosexuality."

Me: Then why are you following the Bible and going out to kill homosexuals as the Bible commands?

The mob: It doesn't say that.

Me: Sure it does. Look in leviticus.

The mob: Well let's talk about the rightly divided Word of God."

Me: Oh you mean the part where you're right and I'm wrong?

The mob: Well we are gonna pray for you. You're of the devil but we love you and will pray for you.

Me: That's quite lovely.

OK, can you see how normal people might be just a tad bit confused when we are told we are "of the devil" and are told "we love you."
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Aug '05 01:421 edit
    I had an interesting experience this evening. In my little community we have a vote coming up about whether alcohol can be served in our town. All the churches are up in arms against this. I wnet down to their rally to see what was u ...[text shortened]... e are told we are "of the devil" and are told "we love you."
    I have to agree with you, they were coming out against something
    that isn't even forbidden in scripture. Yet, it is human nature in my
    opinion, to cast some a little support against something feels good.
    Righteousness is more than keeping alcohol out of a community,
    it has to do with our relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
    Kelly
  10. London
    Moves
    15 Aug '05 05:47
    Will you just come out and tell me what you are talking about? Are you talking about dedication, money or moving my bowels?

You all are all upset that Howard had a noisey bowel movement in a church. I doubt that it was any nore disruptive that the Garasene demoniac that Jesus dealt wit.
    I thought you were talking about shav's actions.

I can understand, and sympathise with, Howard's predicament (though I cannot say I appreciate his taking joy in disrupting proceedings).
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Aug '05 14:23
    I thought you were talking about shav's actions.

I can understand, and sympathise with, Howard's predicament (though I cannot say I appreciate his taking joy in disrupting proceedings).
    What perdicament of Howards are you refering, that he claims to
    go into a church service just to disrupt it, than claims he took such
    great joy in a loud bowel movement?
    Kelly
  12. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    15 Aug '05 19:15
    I had an interesting experience this evening. In my little community we have a vote coming up about whether alcohol can be served in our town. All the churches are up in arms against this. I wnet down to their rally to see what was up with them. It was really quite sad and amusing all at once. Smokers, the obese, all praising Jesus and asking him t ...[text shortened]... just a tad bit confused when we are told we are "of the devil" and are told "we love you."

Lovely little community you got y'rself over there, Kirk .....
  13. Joined
    31 Dec '02
    Moves
    15 Aug '05 19:21
    Originally posted by ivanhoe

Be careful next time Shavvy not to pee on a mosque's door .... you know being drunk and all ... you could make a fatal mistake.

Damn right..!!
  14. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    16 Aug '05 14:18
    I had an interesting experience this evening. In my little community we have a vote coming up about whether alcohol can be served in our town. All the churches are up in arms against this. I wnet down to their rally to see what was up with them. It was really quite sad and amusing all at once. Smokers, the obese, all praising Jesus and asking him t ...[text shortened]... just a tad bit confused when we are told we are "of the devil" and are told "we love you."
    The "rightly divided" word of God? I never, ever heard that phrase!

BTW, I recall a similar incident when I was a member of a small Lutheran church in a "dry" county in Tennessee. They were having a similar vote on whether to allow the sale of liquor. Some folks from the community approached our Pastor, and said, "Hey, Preacher, what do you think about liquor being sold in our county?"

He replied: "Well, it would mean that I don't have to drive to the next county to buy a bottle of scotch."

They were a bit dumbfounded, but let it go--I think they had already figured out that us Lutherans were a bit off...
  15. CAPE
    Moves
    19 Aug '05 09:38
    SATAN IS EVEN NICER THAN YOU - SO I DONT THINK YOU GOING ANYWHERE - YOU MISUNDERSTOOD AND SO IS THE REST OF THIS WORLD - SO IF YOU RECKON YOU SOME SORT OF NICE GUY WHY DONT YOU JUST SHUT UP ABOUT WHAT OTHERS BELIEVE IN AND KEEP TO YOUR OWN HELL - OH AND I MIGHT NOT SPELL OK BUT DAMN I SURE CAN PLAY GUITAR WELL - AND ANYWAY IF YOU WANNA GO AROUND URINATING ON CHURCH DOORS AND THE LIKE THATS YOUR CHOICE AND IF ANY CHRISTIAN IS GULLABLE ENOUGH TO BE BAITED INTO STUPID ARGUMENTS THEN I THINK THEY BETTER GO AND SEARCH FOR GUIDENCE WITH IN - CAUSE EVEN GOD KNOWS YOU DONT ARGUE WITH A FOOL 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree