1. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 01:52
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    For everyone seeing this message...

...you are becoming sleepy, and your eyelids are getting heavy. Now repeat after me, "Duchess has shown poor reading comprehension and poor ability to reason."
    When I snap my fingers you will awaken from your trance and not remember anything... except what I told you to repeat.

==========================================================================================

Sorry lady, but your 'Jedi mind tricks' don't work here. YouTube
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 02:14
    Your up for not insulting people or not, I'm leaning towards not.
    You bring up a topic and have someone respond to you, than I am at fault for responding?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 05:23
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    For everyone seeing this message...

...you are becoming sleepy, and your eyelids are getting heavy. Now repeat after me, "Duchess has shown poor reading comprehension and poor ability to reason."
    When I snap my fingers you will awaken from your trance and not remember anything... except what I told you to repeat.

=================================== ...[text shortened]... =====

Sorry lady, but your 'Jedi mind tricks' don't work here. [youtube]h7l8rWfLAus[/youtube]
    That's funny. 😀
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 19:321 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 19:381 edit

6. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 19:582 edits
    What you wrote was this:

"I hope that the Christians here who apparently approve of the genocide of some peoples can develop a similar capacity for moral awakening and growth that Johanna Langefeld, a Nazi concentration camp head guard, showed."

But now you deny equating Nazis with Christians here when you say:

"I would point out that it's extremely disingenuous for Christians to pretend that Nazis and Christians were mutually exclusive. In fact, most NSDAP members were Christians. And it's been pointed out many times in this forum that Christians have been responsible for slaughtering vast numbers of innocent people in history."

So what would you say if I were to point out the sort of damage that has been done by people like you?

Before the Jews could be persecuted the Nazis had to first paint them as being evil people. So how was their technique for first softening up peoples minds any different than what you are doing right now? I'm talking about the psychological effect of your own dishonesty, bigotry and hatred in branding a specific group of people as being evil.

You didn't literally say (all) Christians are evil, but neither did the Nazis need to literally say (all) Jews are evil... it was enough for them to simply start out talking about Jews in much the same way you are now talking about Christians.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 20:242 edits

8. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 20:301 edit
    ... contrary to Lemon Lime's latest dishonest distortion, I have *not accused all Christians* of dishonesty, bigotry, or hatred.

You are distorting what I said:

What I said was "You didn't literally say Christians are evil, but neither did the Nazis need to literally say Jews are evil... it was enough for them to simply start out talking about Jews in much the same way you are now talking about Christians."

http://www.whiteboardbusiness.com/those-who-fail-to-learn-from-history-are-doomed-to-repeat-it-sir-winston-churchill/
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 20:33

10. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 20:391 edit
    I make a distinction between *some* atheists and *all* atheists as well as between *some* Christians and *all* Christians. So why do you presume only you are making (or are able to make) this distinction?
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Jul '15 02:13
    I do not believe you. I entered in this conversation with you that you started and then you
    just go off on me personally. If you were honestly attempting to enter a discussion on this
    topic you would refrain form attacking those that were willing to talk to you, and have a
    conversation, instead of attempting to smear those that actually take you up on your
    questions.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jul '15 18:18

13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Jul '15 20:261 edit
    Yo, 'Chessy. Stop talking about people in the third person already ,eh? It makes it harder to understand the rest of your post 🙂

Seriously though, what does everyone think of swapping thumbs for August? All posters shall thumb the OPPOSITE of whatever they were originally going to do. Would some posters participate in this honestly?

[Feel free to throw some thumbs on this post. Thumbs up means support for my idea, thumbs down means ... thumbs up - I can't lose.]

The reason to do this?
    Perhaps it may change the course of a thread. When someone gets a few thumbs up they may be pleased and decide to share even more of their wierdo crap.
    Yes, I know, people will coton on to this.
    I hope there is mass confusion with the thumbing and hence the posts will stand (or fall) more by their own doing.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Jul '15 20:37
    You are full of crap!
    You post on a open forum board respond to my post then insult me.
    You are not worth the effort.
  15. Cape Town
    Moves
    21 Jul '15 21:10
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    You are full of crap!
    You post on a open forum board respond to my post then insult me.
    You are not worth the effort.
    I guess the August politeness wont be starting for another week or two.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree