1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Mar '13 10:15
    american scientists cure h.i.v baby!! -

http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/breakthrough-hailed-in-us-as-atlanta-scientists-cure-hiv-baby-8518620.html

looks like gods gonna have to think up a new nasty little virus to wipe us out.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Mar '13 12:15
    Originally posted by stellspalfie

http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/breakthrough-hailed-in-us-as-atlanta-scientists-cure-hiv-baby-8518620.html

Looks like this is your latest nasty thread to try to wipe out God.
    What's your next one going to be like ?
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Mar '13 13:54

If God wanted us wiped out by a virus we be dead, are you really that ...?
    Kelly
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Mar '13 15:321 edit
    Originally posted by sonship
    Looks like this is your latest nasty thread to try to wipe out God.
    What's your next one going to be like ?
    it will be like the one in the o.p. a nice little celebration of science defeating the christian gods evil ways.
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Mar '13 15:46
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Kelly
    'my god could kill everybody if he wanted nah-nah-nahhh'

thats what im hearing. well i put it to you that i could kick your gods arse in a fight. tell him i said so and tell him that i challenge him to fisty-cuffs tonight. something tells me he'll chicken out and not show.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Mar '13 15:572 edits
    it will be like the one in the o.p. a nice little celebration of science defeating the christian gods evil ways.

I didn't think it was possible to come up with another op as ignorant as this one. But you may just outdo yourself.
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Mar '13 16:10
    Originally posted by sonship

I didn't think it was possible to come up with another op as ignorant as this one. But you may just outdo yourself.
    ooooh youve gotten all feisty with your new name. what happened to the soft talking friendly neighborhood jaywill.

of course you could focus on the negative and bitch about my anti-god comments. im sure jesus would rather you focus on the good and comment about the amazing achievements of the scientists who cured a baby of h.i.v.
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    04 Mar '13 16:421 edit

you should say in your face satan. 🙄

And Magic Johnson was cured a long time ago by medications.
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    04 Mar '13 16:56
    Kelly
    He would just flood the world again. But he promised us he wouldn't do it again with the sign of a rainbow, which satan had homosexuals steal the true meaning of the rainbow.
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Mar '13 16:59
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    you should say in your face satan. 🙄

And Magic Johnson was cured a long time ago by medications.
    satan/god - potato/potato

no you are mistaken. magic johnson was never cured of h.i.v.
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    04 Mar '13 17:42
    Kelly
    It equally follows that if God wanted to save those of my friends that have died of HIV, then he could have. Is he really that ....?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Mar '13 18:362 edits

of course you could focus on the negative and bitch about my anti-god comments.

Don't look now but YOU focused on the negative and you bitched about anti-god.

Why else would you title your brainchild "In Your Face God" ?

im sure jesus would rather you focus on the good and comment about the amazing achievements of the scientists who cured a baby of h.i.v.

You exploited the news as an opportunity to portray God as wanting only to exterminate human beings. Then you followed up with a comment about the evil christian god.

Typically now you come off as the expert predicting what Jesus would want to talk about.

"Turn the other cheek" is something the one slapped is suppose to do. It is not for the slapper to remind the Christians he wants to slap to "Remember what Jesus said. Turn the other cheek now."
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Mar '13 19:231 edit
    'my god could kill everybody if he wanted nah-nah-nahhh'

thats what im hearing. well i put it to you that i could kick your gods arse in a fight. tell him i said so and tell him that i challenge him to fisty-cuffs tonight. something tells me he'll chicken out and not show.
    If you are okay with insulting One who has the power to throw you into Hell,
    than you are okay with it. The fact you are given a little time to repent will
    only make it worse for you.
    Kelly
  14. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    04 Mar '13 19:53
    If you are okay with insulting One who has the power to throw you into Hell,
    than you are okay with it. The fact you are given a little time to repent will
    only make it worse for you.
    Kelly
    What would you think of a human father who threw his child into hell like cellar, locked him in and never let him out ?
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Mar '13 23:15
    Originally posted by OdBod
    What would you think of a human father who threw his child into hell like cellar, locked him in and never let him out ?
    We kill our own, at times in is done after we have judged them for doing
    something very bad, we lock up our own for as long as they live, after we have
    judged them for doing something very bad. Unless you have an issue with
    justice where you think no one should be held accountable for their crimes you
    don't have nothing to stand on here.
    Kelly

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree