1. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 14:30
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    At first this will be voluntary.

Then, when this becomes mandatory and they put a gun to your head and tell you to take the mark or die, it becomes real, real fast.

My point is that this mark of the beast MUST not be forced on people, it MUST require one's "okay" to CHOOSE to take it, even if that choice is asked at the point of a gun. If the choice ...[text shortened]... well, hand me my robe, because I'll be joining the "martyrs for Christ" mentioned in Revelation.
    Delusional nonsense.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 14:32
    No matter what it is, the distinguishing thing about it is a mark on the back of the hand or the forehead. This means the mark labels you as belonging to Satan, and if you choose it, you are denying God. Later verses mention that the mark eventually leaves a grievous sore as it reacts with the flesh. Not the kind of thing one can easily hide.
    How does a microchip label someone as belonging to Satan?
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 14:42
    At first this will be voluntary.

Then, when this becomes mandatory and they put a gun to your head and tell you to take the mark or die, it becomes real, real fast.

My point is that this mark of the beast MUST not be forced on people, it MUST require one's "okay" to CHOOSE to take it, even if that choice is asked at the point of a gun. If the choice ...[text shortened]... well, hand me my robe, because I'll be joining the "martyrs for Christ" mentioned in Revelation.
    Scenario 1:

'At first, this will be voluntary. Then, when this becomes mandatory and they put a gun to your head and tell you to take the mark or die, it becomes real, real fast.'

Scenario 2:

Advancements in technology will not be the end of humanity (or the world) but an exciting new chapter in our journey as a species.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 15:14
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Scenario 1:

'At first, this will be voluntary. Then, when this becomes mandatory and they put a gun to your head and tell you to take the mark or die, it becomes real, real fast.'

Scenario 2:

Advancements in technology will not be the end of humanity (or the world) but an exciting new chapter in our journey as a species.
    When that starts to occur just know that it was predicted many years before, that the end
    is near.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 15:26
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    When that starts to occur just know that it was predicted many years before, that the end
    is near.
    I've already discounted those predictions.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 15:35
    is near.
    Predictions like yours have gone on for over 2000 yrs. Your credibility is gone. Now you have reached the stage where you are shamelessly adding the word 'implant' to the bible to make it match todays technology
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 17:043 edits
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Predictions like yours have gone on for over 2000 yrs. Your credibility is gone. Now you have reached the stage where you are shamelessly adding the word 'implant' to the bible to make it match todays technology
    Hardly, it never matters how long it takes to complete a prediction, only that they occur
    as predicted. The fact it has been in play that long suggests to me it is very important, so
    when the time of the event starts to unfold we have within us knowledge that is required
    to trust it. Had the prediction occurred while the events were manifesting themselves as
    we see them today, all we would have said is well it the imagination of man looking at
    current events. When this was written, no one had a clue as to how it could be enforced,
    now it isn’t difficult at all to see it, all the key technologies are in place they just need to
    be woven together in a fashion for actual use.

If they can talk to you they can know where you are at, the video was about texting and
    driving. It should show you a little more, we who use cell phones have not only shown
    everyone who has the ability to find us, but listen and watch depending on what the
    camera is pointed at and the microphone is capable of listening too.

"Hey Siri" or whatever verbal commands that can be issued to through the phone can
    only be done if the phone is listening all the time to hear such a command.

YouTube

A public service message on texting and driving and a clear warning on what is now here.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 17:59
    Hardly, it never matters how long it takes to complete a prediction, only that they occur
    as predicted. The fact it has been in play that long suggests to me it is very important, so
    when the time of the event starts to unfold we have within us knowledge that is required
    to trust it. Had the prediction occurred while the events were manifesting themselv ...[text shortened]... e]

A public service message on texting and driving and a clear warning on what is now here.
    More BS. Do you as a pastor fool anyone with that?
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 19:013 edits
    What makes you think I'm a pastor, I'm not. Never been to any seminary to study either.
    I have read the Bible through from beginning to end more than once, have listen to it
    several times over, and even copied it so I'd retain it better, not however a pastor. I think
    your ability to know about other people are is really off, as is your judgments about things
    you only think you know about, that have nothing to do with reality.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 19:36
    The vast majority of what I was talking about had more to do with technology, and that is
    real regardless of your spiritual walk.
  11. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 22:46
    Again .. how is a microchip under the skin equivalent to the mark of the Beast?

Nobody seems to be able to answer that.
    in scripture. God tells us, not to get the mark. tells us not to have this this put on our hand and forehead and that this item is something we will need to buy sell and trade etc. in doing so we will reject God and His Word.

As Scripture (Word of God) states it, then anything to do with it would be something of the Beast. the mark it leaves, is not only something that is physical, but something of the spirit and mind.
  12. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 22:51
    to trust it. Had the prediction occurred while the events were manifesting themselv ...[text shortened]... e]

a few years ago i read an article in popular mechanics of a computer that was built somewhere in Maryland. it has enough memory to store all the information that is nessecary to cover people on the planet. Jokingly, they nicknamed it "the Beast"
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 01:29
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    So you will choose to starve to death rather then enter this cashless society, based solely on you believing that in my scenario the chip in the hand is the mark of the beast?
    Bedtime, pal.

Get in your jammies, brush your chompers and give Bronwen a kiss goodnight.

I left an aspirin on your nightstand for when you wake up and your head’s a throbbing cotton ball and your tongue’s a shag carpet.

No more computer tonight, tiger. It’ll still be there in the morning.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 01:33
    Originally posted by @pudgenik
    in scripture. God tells us, not to get the mark. tells us not to have this this put on our hand and forehead and that this item is something we will need to buy sell and trade etc. in doing so we will reject God and His Word.

As Scripture (Word of God) states it, then anything to do with it would be something of the Beast. the mark it leaves, is not only something that is physical, but something of the spirit and mind.
    The microchip is not a mark. So the question remains unanswered. How is a microchip Satanic.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 01:341 edit
    The microchip is not a mark. So the question remains unanswered. How is a microchip Satanic.
    Ignore it at your peril.

Just like you ignore the rest of the New Testament.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree