1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 20:09
    Originally posted by @pudgenik
    he is basing his thoughts on scripture, but i think you know that.

scripture talks of wars in that period of time
    Not just wars but the express murdering of much of the population due to extreme authoritarianism.

Think Stalin on steroids.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 20:22
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Stop looking at so much scifi doomsday movies,
    And here I thought we were discussing the mark of the Beast, something you seem to be self admit tingly clueless about.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 20:24
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Start reading the Bible.
    I'm not sure it's done him much good.

Just say'in.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 20:30
    Originally posted by @whodey
    And here I thought we were discussing the mark of the Beast, something you seem to be self admit tingly clueless about.
    You think you have a clue? This list that you posted is garbage

1. No more missing persons if a GPS system is in it.
    2. No more running from the law.
    3. Use it to buy or sell and no more not filing taxes. In fact, maybe no more need for the IRS which costs taxpayers trillions of dollars a year to prepare income taxes ever year. Think of the savings.
    4. No more dirty money under the table.
    5. Health histories implanted in it will cut medical costs and make things much more efficient.
    6. No more pass words to remember, assuming that computers can identify you once you sit down to use them.

This has nothing to do with the antichrust or the beast. Its a pile childish nonsense that appeals to braindead church goers.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 21:161 edit
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    While I was talking about 30 years hence when we have microchips under our skin. 😆
    Samething
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 21:563 edits

[i]1. No more missing persons if a GPS system is in it.
    3. Use it to buy or sell and no more not filing taxes. In fact, maybe no more need for the IRS which costs taxpayers trillions of dollars a year to prepare income taxes ever year. Think of the savin ...[text shortened]... he antichrust or the beast. Its a pile childish nonsense that appeals to braindead church goers.
    The list I gave has nothing to do with the Bible other than a mark promised to be forced upon us on our right hand or forehead so that we can buy or sell.

The list I provided is an accurate description of how this could very well all play out, and is playing out.

You have yet to produce any knowledge on the mark that you deride others from talking about.

Very odd.

Essentially are saying, "I don't know what the mark is or was but you are stupid for thinking you do".
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 23:05
    The list I gave has nothing to do with the Bible other than a mark promised to be forced upon us on our right hand or forehead so that we can buy or sell.

The list I provided is an accurate description of how this could very well all play out, and is playing out.

You have yet to produce any knowledge on the mark that you deride others from talking abou ...[text shortened]... ially are saying, "I don't know what the mark is or was but you are stupid for thinking you do".
    Of course I know you are wrong. How? You are like my 5 yr old daughter who says the 'Share the Love' people who live somewhere in Virginia USA, are very close to us. She knows that because she looked on the map. The fact that I dont know how far exactly Virginia is from Tobago does not make her 'very close' statement more credible than my ignorance [or that it is not very close] about the distance.

You are like that. First you do not understand what this beast and antichrist is about so you are like a child going along with every nonsense that pops about implanting and marks and other foolishness.

The mark represents something evil. It is a mark which expresses some kind of worship to an entity or being which is not God. Hence the big problem. It is about worshiping or placing on a pedestal something that is not God or Christ.. Nothing in your list has anything evil or sinister about it

Here it is again

1. No more missing persons if a GPS system is in it. This is Good
    2. No more running from the law. This is Good
    3. Use it to buy or sell and no more not filing taxes. In fact, maybe no more need for the IRS which costs taxpayers trillions of dollars a year to prepare income taxes ever year. Think of the savings. This is Good
    4. No more dirty money under the table. This is Good
    5. Health histories implanted in it will cut medical costs and make things much more efficient. This is Good
    6. No more pass words to remember, assuming that computers can identify you once you sit down to use them. This is Good

What is evil about those things ... NOTHING.
    What about these things mean that you worship another being and not God .. NOTHING

Its all petty foolishness.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 00:04
    Of course I know you are wrong. How? You are like my 5 yr old daughter who says the 'Share the Love' people who live somewhere in Virginia USA, are very close to us. She knows that because she looked on the map. The fact that I dont know how far exactly Virginia is from Tobago does not make her 'very close' statement more credible than my ignorance [or tha ...[text shortened]... things mean that you worship another being and not God .. NOTHING

Its all petty foolishness.
    It's about control and the worship of the state Raj.

No doubt, you would be fist in line to take the mark.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 00:04

[i]1. No more missing persons if a GPS system is in it.
    3. Use it to buy or sell and no more not filing taxes. In fact, maybe no more need for the IRS which costs taxpayers trillions of dollars a year to prepare income taxes ever year. Think of the savin ...[text shortened]... he antichrust or the beast. Its a pile childish nonsense that appeals to braindead church goers.
    It seems God has an opinion on the topic.

Revelation 14:11
    And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 00:39
    It's about control and the worship of the state Raj.

No doubt, you would be fist in line to take the mark.
    Nonsense... who is worshiping the state?
    Where is that in the bible?
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 00:42
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    It seems God has an opinion on the topic.

Revelation 14:11
    And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”
    First you need to identify who or what is the beast. So far you have nothing on that issue. Your notion that it is the government is just plain baloney... stupid church drama designed to rile up the masses.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 01:30
    First you need to identify who or what is the beast. So far you have nothing on that issue. Your notion that it is the government is just plain baloney... stupid church drama designed to rile up the masses.
    You get to choose, I'd do so with a little more prayer and study.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 01:39
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    You get to choose, I'd do so with a little more prayer and study.
    Your prayers and study aint working.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 02:271 edit
    Your prayers and study aint working.
    Judging?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 06:251 edit
    Ok after a slow start a few people have got their cards on the table.

So here’s the scenario;

- cash has become obsolete and is done away with in developed countries, all commercial transactions are electronic
    - every person carries contactless charge cards or phonepay systems and transaction values become unlimited due to fingerprint and retinal scanning and voice recognition technologies
    - governments leverage the cash free zones to eliminate fraud and tax evasion
    - poverty level begin to decline as welfare goes electronic and those in need are offered microchips in lieu of bank cards whereby e-stipends desposited to individuals and benefit fraud is completely eliminated.
    - the technology is picked up in the mainstream populous and bank cards are gradually eliminated saving billions of tons of plastic and saving enormous amounts of money
    - bio recognition technology means transactions are fraud proof saving global economies hundreds of billions
    - your contactless bank card is now a tiny chip located in the back of your hand between the metacarpals
    - in order to eat you need to work, but in order the buy the food you need to be paid and pay

What do you do?

How confident are you in your claims about “actual marks” “human barcodes”...confident enough not to eat?

Honestly, what would you do?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree