1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 18:56
    Originally posted by @pudgenik
    yes indeed,

there will be no excuses for any Christian to take the mark as it was very clearly stated in scripture about its location. hand and forehead. Be like telling God to f. off.

It is unfortunate that so many Christians are so caught up in the lie of the rapture. No one bothers to use discernment on its teaching. And those who do are afraid t ...[text shortened]... ll get from their ministers who constantly preach it.

the only rapture is at the Son's return
    I really dislike discussing the rapture, not because I don’t think it is going to happen, I do. The thing is I am more concerned about those meeting God and not being ready which could happen at any time.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 02:31
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Ok after a slow start a few people have got their cards on the table.

So here’s the scenario;

- cash has become obsolete and is done away with in developed countries, all commercial transactions are electronic
    - every person carries contactless charge cards or phonepay systems and transaction values become unlimited due to fingerprint and retin ...[text shortened]... t “actual marks” “human barcodes”...confident enough not to eat?

Honestly, what would you do?
    At first this will be voluntary.

Then, when this becomes mandatory and they put a gun to your head and tell you to take the mark or die, it becomes real, real fast.

My point is that this mark of the beast MUST not be forced on people, it MUST require one's "okay" to CHOOSE to take it, even if that choice is asked at the point of a gun. If the choice is to take it or die, well, hand me my robe, because I'll be joining the "martyrs for Christ" mentioned in Revelation.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 05:21
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    At first this will be voluntary.

Then, when this becomes mandatory and they put a gun to your head and tell you to take the mark or die, it becomes real, real fast.

My point is that this mark of the beast MUST not be forced on people, it MUST require one's "okay" to CHOOSE to take it, even if that choice is asked at the point of a gun. If the choice ...[text shortened]... well, hand me my robe, because I'll be joining the "martyrs for Christ" mentioned in Revelation.
    Just to be clear, this scenario does represent to you what the mark of the beast will actually be I.e. the cashless society and mandatory use of chip technology for buying and selling etc?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 05:22
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    You deny what I have said?
    Sorry, what?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 05:241 edit
    I really dislike discussing the rapture, not because I don’t think it is going to happen, I do. The thing is I am more concerned about those meeting God and not being ready which could happen at any time.
    It sometimes appears to me that you don’t like discussing something when the other person is challenging your assertions.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 06:02
    It sometimes appears to me that you don’t like discussing something when the other person is challenging your assertions.
    I'm sure a lot of things appear to you, finding fault is what you do.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 06:10
    I'm sure a lot of things appear to you, finding fault is what you do.
    This is a debate forum KellyJay every single person who holds a contrary view from another person is trying to “find fault” with the other person’s argument. That you choose to take it personally and become all prickly, furtive and defensive, is reflective of your inability to hold your ground when a matter is being discussed. It’s why you won’t address my “scenario” post.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 06:24
    This is a debate forum KellyJay every single person who holds a contrary view from another person is trying to “find fault” with the other person’s argument. That you choose to take it personally and become all prickly, furtive and defensive, is reflective of your inability to hold your ground when a matter is being discussed. It’s why you won’t address my “scenario” post.
    Yep this is what I have come to expect from you, character assassination not debate.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 07:011 edit
    Yep this is what I have come to expect from you, character assassination not debate.
    I’ve set up a realist scenario of what a future cashless society could look like; the idea being to “debate” with you your interpretation of what is the mark of the beast and what you will actually do when this scenario arrives.

Please feel free to debate me on it any time you feel up to it.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 13:19
    Just to be clear, this scenario does represent to you what the mark of the beast will actually be I.e. the cashless society and mandatory use of chip technology for buying and selling etc?
    No matter what it is, the distinguishing thing about it is a mark on the back of the hand or the forehead. This means the mark labels you as belonging to Satan, and if you choose it, you are denying God. Later verses mention that the mark eventually leaves a grievous sore as it reacts with the flesh. Not the kind of thing one can easily hide.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 13:36
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    No matter what it is, the distinguishing thing about it is a mark on the back of the hand or the forehead. This means the mark labels you as belonging to Satan, and if you choose it, you are denying God. Later verses mention that the mark eventually leaves a grievous sore as it reacts with the flesh. Not the kind of thing one can easily hide.
    So you will choose to starve to death rather then enter this cashless society, based solely on you believing that in my scenario the chip in the hand is the mark of the beast?
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 14:141 edit
    Why would that be garbage, brother. Do you think this is something for JUST christians??? this affects everyone. and there is no escaping it. i remember reading, in the modern countries. everyone is photographed 7x per day. A lot of what he was talking about is already in place
    Yes Pudgenik. Its all in place. Lots of things are in place.

What does it have to do with the Beast?
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 14:16
    we are talking the same. unfortunately. the reality is already at the door
    Again... what does microchips under the skin have to do with the Beast??
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 14:21
    yes indeed,

there will be no excuses for any Christian to take the mark as it was very clearly stated in scripture about its location. hand and forehead. Be like telling God to f. off.

It is unfortunate that so many Christians are so caught up in the lie of the rapture. No one bothers to use discernment on its teaching. And those who do are afraid t ...[text shortened]... ll get from their ministers who constantly preach it.

the only rapture is at the Son's return
    Again .. how is a microchip under the skin equivalent to the mark of the Beast?

Nobody seems to be able to answer that.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 14:25
    I suspect you dont like discussing it because you dont have the facts clear so you get tripped up when you are challenged.

Like when asked about where the bible speaks of a mark of the beast implanted ... you got dumb after that ... lol .. D)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree