1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 14:182 edits
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    But why?

It’s a completely innocuous test of reasoning.
    You have repeatedly accuse me of something I have said, or you inject things into my conversations to accuse me of something. From my perspective taking to you and even not talking to you is useless.
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 14:33
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    When quoting it and change the text or misrepresentating the meaning that is one thing, when you are not bringing up specific scripture and talking about an event is another.
    When quoting it and change the text...

I don't recall rajk literally "quoting it and chang[ing] the text", but I don't read all of his posts. Has he done that?

...when you are not bringing up specific scripture and talking about an event is another.

Isn't the "event" in this case based entirely on scripture? So how were you not similarly adding to what the scripture actually says about the "event"?
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 14:35
    When quoting it and change the text or misrepresentating the meaning that is one thing, when you are not bringing up specific scripture and talking about an event is another.
    I bet you are a pastor or preacher who twists the bible and fools the congregation. Shame on you... you do not have the integrity to admit when you are wrong.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 14:57
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    I bet you are a pastor or preacher who twists the bible and fools the congregation. Shame on you... you do not have the integrity to admit when you are wrong.
    Are you judging people you have never met or heard?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 14:582 edits
    You have repeatedly accuse me of something I have said, or you inject things into my conversations to accuse me of something. From my perspective taking to you and even not talking to you is useless.
    Come on, don’t be silly that was something else completely.

I’ve set out a scenario based on quite likely actual future events, I’m just asking you what you would do in that scenario based on how you interpret such things.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 15:13
    Are you judging people you have never met or heard?
    Yes ... I have caught lying several times. God hates liars.. me too.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 15:24
    KellyJay seems to have go off.

Any other Christians want to respond to my scenario post? I’m interested in understanding if the scenario fits your interpretation of scripture and if so what would you do?
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 15:27
    Have you been caught lying or have you caught Kelly lying? If it is the later feel free to supply the supporting evidence of your claims.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 16:39
    You never have, disagreeing with you about doctrine isn’t lying.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 16:40
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    KellyJay seems to have go off.

Any other Christians want to respond to my scenario post? I’m interested in understanding if the scenario fits your interpretation of scripture and if so what would you do?
    You deny what I have said?
  11. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 16:57
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Not just wars but the express murdering of much of the population due to extreme authoritarianism.

Think Stalin on steroids.
    world wide Nazi's against anyone against the idea
  12. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 17:07
    You think you have a clue? This list that you posted is garbage

[i]1. No more missing persons if a GPS system is in it.
    2. No more running from the law.
    3. Use it to buy or sell and no more not filing taxes. In fact, maybe no more need for the IRS which costs taxpayers trillions of dollars a year to prepare income taxes ever year. Think of the savin ...[text shortened]... he antichrust or the beast. Its a pile childish nonsense that appeals to braindead church goers.
    Why would that be garbage, brother. Do you think this is something for JUST christians??? this affects everyone. and there is no escaping it. i remember reading, in the modern countries. everyone is photographed 7x per day. A lot of what he was talking about is already in place
  13. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 17:09
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    While I was talking about 30 years hence when we have microchips under our skin. 😆
    we are talking the same. unfortunately. the reality is already at the door
  14. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 17:23
    Of course I know you are wrong. How? You are like my 5 yr old daughter who says the 'Share the Love' people who live somewhere in Virginia USA, are very close to us. She knows that because she looked on the map. The fact that I dont know how far exactly Virginia is from Tobago does not make her 'very close' statement more credible than my ignorance [or tha ...[text shortened]... things mean that you worship another being and not God .. NOTHING

Its all petty foolishness.
    I dont like moving away from the point of the post. but i need to show you an example of "too much of a good thing"

certainly all you said are good things. if ppls true intent was good. The New Age Movement is a great example of this. they use a number of legit programs to make themselves seem valid. power of positive thinking, and a number of others. ever go to a physic fair. almost 50% of the programs involved are real, it is the rest that are of the darkness,

you can also see how the people of Germany were duped by the Nazi party. Oh the Nazi's were great for human suffering, and domestic programs - in the beginning.

it is the same for all these tech programs. saving taxpayers money, easier to track criminals, etc. etc. etc. it only works when you can trust those with the controls. And in this day and age, ppl are corrupted way to easily
  15. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 17:332 edits
    It seems God has an opinion on the topic.

Revelation 14:11
    And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”
    yes indeed,

there will be no excuses for any Christian to take the mark as it was very clearly stated in scripture about its location. hand and forehead. Be like telling God to f. off.

It is unfortunate that so many Christians are so caught up in the lie of the rapture. No one bothers to use discernment on its teaching. And those who do are afraid to say what they know as truth, because of the backlash they know they will get from their ministers who constantly preach it.

the only rapture is at the Son's return

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree