Is this the “mark” of the beast?

Is this the “mark” of the beast?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
27 Sep 18
3 edits

Originally posted by @rajk999
I do not answer, neither do I ask personal questions. My purpose here is to discuss bible doctrine.

The bible says that it is the worship of the Beast that is a grave sin and those who do it will be destroyed. You have so far not been able to demonstrate how an implant equates to worship of the Beast. It seems that you do not know who or what his Beast is. So your conclusions on this matter appears flawed.
Wait...wut?

You sit here deriding us about our view of the mark but you yourself take no position?

Do you just like tearing people down?

Do you think the state will give you some time to think things over? I doubt they will.

Will you be one of the religious crazies who impedes progress by refusing to take the mark and then die or will you submit and live?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Sep 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @whodey
Wait...wut?

You sit here deriding us about our view of the mark but you yourself take no position?

Do you just like tearing people down?

Do you think the state will give you some time to think things over? I doubt they will.

Will you be one of the religious crazies who impedes progress by refusing to take the mark and then die or will you submit and live?
Your view is foolishness. You have no idea who or what is the Beast. You cannot tell me how this mark (implant) equates with 666 or worship of the Beast. Plus the bible says nothing about an implant.

Yes i love tearing down lies and false doctrines.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Sep 18

Your view is foolishness. You have no idea who or what is the Beast. You cannot tell me how this mark (implant) equates with 666 or worship of the Beast. Plus the bible says nothing about an implant.

No one, including me has ever said, the "Bible" says implant. I said that in a conversation
it wasn't a direct quote of scripture, that is just you twisting nothing into something.

w

Moves
27 Sep 18

Not true. The beast on Revelation is the same as the last one mentioned in Daniel, and yes, Daniel includes the interpretation of the various beasts as world kingdoms.

Wow, have you never read this stuff?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Sep 18

Not true. The beast on Revelation is the same as the last one mentioned in Daniel, and yes, Daniel includes the interpretation of the various beasts as world kingdoms.

Wow, have you never read this stuff?
It makes no difference. Your interpretation is that a government or leader, will one day have people take his mark 666 and worship him so that they can buy and sell. Failure to do this will lead to their death.

I still do not understand
- what an implant has to do with this scenario because it is not a mark of 666
- even if it did how does it mean worship is involved.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Sep 18
1 edit

I think you have this backwards, man.

Refuse to take the mark and live. Submit and die.

If that makes me crazy, then too bad.

"For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" -- Matthew 16:25-26, KJV