Is this the “mark” of the beast?

Is this the “mark” of the beast?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
24 Sep 18

Originally posted by @pudgenik
a few years ago i read an article in popular mechanics of a computer that was built somewhere in Maryland. it has enough memory to store all the information that is nessecary to cover people on the planet. Jokingly, they nicknamed it "the Beast"
If the capacity to store data is no longer an issue then it wouldn’t matter what you did when. As soon as you or someone else you knew became a person of interest they could pull your history and everyone you fellowshipped with as far back as they wanted and had data for. Carrying a chip inside you would simply make that unavoidable.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Sep 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
Ignore it at your peril.

Just like you ignore the rest of the New Testament.
I dont ignore the New Testament. I ignore you.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Sep 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
The vast majority of what I was talking about had more to do with technology, and that is
real regardless of your spiritual walk.
Technology is not the Beast neither is it Satanic

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
24 Sep 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @rajk999
Guns don't murder either, but when someone puts them to that use they become murder
weapons.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Sep 18
1 edit

Guns don't murder either, but when someone puts them to that use they become murder
weapons.
Irrelevant nonsense. How is the use of a microchip Satanic or how is it the mark of the Beast?

I know you do not have any answer to that but you just believe it. How do you church people sleep at night with all that nonsense in your head?

The bible explains exactly what is satanic and a microchip does not qualify.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
24 Sep 18
1 edit

Irrelevant nonsense. How is the use of a microchip Satanic or how is it the mark of the Beast?

I know you do not have any answer to that but you just believe it. How do you church people sleep at night with all that nonsense in your head?

Wait and see, it isn't like either of our statements about it are going to change anything.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Sep 18

Wait and see, it isn't like either of our statements about it are going to change anything.
Yes it will. There are people reading this who are seeing that you dont know what you are talking about.

w

Moves
24 Sep 18
2 edits

Genesis 2:7 "but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."

Have you ever wondered why the forbidden tree in the Garden of Eden was called the Tree of Knowledge?

Could it be that knowledge without God's wisdom brings death?

Global warming, guns, WMD's, and now this chip, etc. all stem from mankind's use of knowledge.

w

Moves
24 Sep 18

1 Chronicles 21:1 Then Satan stood against Israel and incited David to number Israel.

Why did satan tempt David to count the people of Israel? And why did David sin when he did so?

Has anyone ever wondered bout that?

With this chip, they will no longer have a need to count us all because technology will give them a continuous running tally.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Sep 18

Originally posted by @whodey
Genesis 2:7 "but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."

Have you ever wondered why the forbidden tree in the Garden of Eden was called the Tree of Knowledge?

Could it be that knowledge without God's wisdom brings death?

Global warming, guns, WMD's, and now this chip, etc. all stem from mankind's use of knowledge.
Genisis 2 :7 says no such thing.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Sep 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @whodey
1 Chronicles 21:1 Then Satan stood against Israel and incited David to number Israel.

Why did satan tempt David to count the people of Israel? And why did David sin when he did so?

Has anyone ever wondered bout that?

With this chip, they will no longer have a need to count us all because technology will give them a continuous running tally.
Here is 2 Samuel 24:1
And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

See who controlled David.

Nothing is wrong with counting. David was disobedient

mafia chief

the safe house

Moves
24 Sep 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark — the name of the beast or the number of its name.
Revelation 13: 16-17

China’s dystopian “social credit” system

http://www.abc.net.au/ ...[text shortened]... the article, it’s quite frightening no matter what your religious or non-religious perspective.
typical agenda of the Left once it has secured power.

control over action, economy, thought and culture.

P

Moves
24 Sep 18

Tell me, if we look at the apple (Adam and Eve) as the tech. the simple matter of God saying. "you are not allowed to eat from this tree" The apple itself is not evil, but the act of eating it was.

Bible, scripture, Word of God. God's word tells us not to. The tech itself is not evil, but the act of taking it, defying God, is. And whatever that tech is, that allows for us to buy, sell and trade. Will leave the Mark of the Beast on you

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Sep 18

Originally posted by @mister-moggy
typical agenda of the Left once it has secured power.

control over action, economy, thought and culture.
No, this is wrong, so wrong.

What's coming is an authoritarian regime. This is fascist in nature. Right, not left.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Sep 18

Genisis 2 :7 says no such thing.
He erred, it is Genesis 2:17.