1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Aug '14 12:063 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    But if Islam has also also spread non-violently and without war in many places, how can you claim "Islam has [b]only known violence and war"?[/b]
    My point here is that the Christian religion was not a statist tool for about 300 years, until Constantine came on the scene.

Conversely, Muhammad from day one used his religion for conquest and power. In fact, after the battle of Medina Muhammad had around 800 men beheaded.

Make no mistake, the statist will use anything at their disposal to obtain power and to kill to do it. This includes a religion which was started by those who did not seek such power, and who gave up their very lives for their beliefs.

Jesus attempted to civilize religion. Instead of stoning people, he advocated forgiveness. Instead of selfish ambition, he advocated humility and self sacrifice. Of course, then along comes Muhammad who tried to reverse coarse. He was nothing but a simpleton, pedophile, power hungry warlord who talked to angels for advice.

Ironically, many would lop off my head for saying such a thing, all because of their devotion to such a figure, even though they dare not argue the facts because it is right their in their hadith.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Aug '14 12:09
    Originally posted by FMF
    It is not "in play" on the General Forum. whodey only does facetious and joking around and stuff like accusing opponents of being Nazis etc. He doesn't do 'serious' discussions about anything. And lemon lime has deemed my thoughts on the terrible murder of Lee Rigby as "unfit for discussion" and suggested they be deleted but this is most likely because he had his wheels off and his on-fire-pants at his ankles on page 10 of Thread 160396.
    Once again you have misrepresented me.

I don't joke around all the time FMF, but I do at times.

As far as Nazi's go, I find it interesting that Hitler wrote Mein Kampf, or my struggle, much like Muhammad had his jihad or his struggle. Both employed terror, brutality, and mass murder.

I assure you, this is no joke.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '14 12:09
    Originally posted by whodey
    My point here is that [...blah blah blah blah blah]
    My point ~ which you are evading ~ is that you saying "Islam has only known violence and war" is a gratuitous falsehood.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Aug '14 12:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    My point ~ which you are evading ~ is that you saying "Islam has [b]only known violence and war" is a gratuitous falsehood.[/b]
    In between conquests?

I concede that.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '14 12:15
    Once again you have misrepresented me.

I don't joke around all the time FMF, but I do at times.

As far as Nazi's go, I find it interesting that Hitler wrote Mein Kampf, or my struggle, much like Muhammad had his jihad or his struggle. Both employed terror, brutality, and mass murder.

I assure you, this is no joke.
    You raised the question of Lee Rigby's murder whilst joking around on the General Forum and did not even have the common decency to engage a serious response to that serious issue when it was offered directly to you. You will not get taken seriously as long as your facetious hyperbole overpowers any serious point you think you might have.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Aug '14 12:16
    Originally posted by FMF
    You raised the question of Lee Rigby's murder whilst joking around on the General Forum and did not even have the common decency to engage a serious response to that serious issue when it was offered directly to you. You will not get taken seriously as long as your facetious hyperbole overpowers any serious point you think you might have.
    My joking around had nothing to do with his murder. It was over something else.

Once again you misrepresent, and then deflect. It grows tiresome.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '14 12:19
    Why didn't you add your God figure's struggling "Chosen People" committing terror, brutality, mass murder and genocide against the Canaanites to your list?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '14 12:272 edits
    My joking around had nothing to do with his murder. It was over something else.

Once again you misrepresent, and then deflect. It grows tiresome.
    Lee Rigby was chucked in there in the midst of joking around and you still haven't replied to the serious response to your facetious attempt to kick his brutal death around like a little body slam self-pitying, can't-discuss-anything-seriously football. People can look for themselves Thread 160396. A joke thread about Grampy Bobby's thread being deleted started by Suzianne... and BOING in pops whodey with his someone-was-murdered... whodey-was-a-victim-of-censorship... whodey-can't-discuss-serious-things-seriously schtick.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Aug '14 15:59
    Islam: What the West needs to know

YouTube

It should be apparent to anyone by now that Islam is NOT a peaceful and tolerant religion, nor is anything good about it. It is an evil and Satanic inspired religion that values death over life. Islam is a religion that teaches the oppression of women and the beheading of all those that oppose Islam and their Satanic Allah of destruction.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Aug '14 16:04
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why didn't you add your God figure's struggling "Chosen People" committing terror, brutality, mass murder and genocide against the Canaanites to your list?
    My God? My God came in the form of a human in the person of Jesus Christ. What fault do you find with his teachings FMF?
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Aug '14 16:061 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Islam: What the West needs to know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krvCQbzPKiI

It should be apparent to anyone by now that Islam is NOT a peaceful and tolerant religion, nor is anything good about it. It is an evil and Satanic inspired religion that values death over life. Islam is a religion that teaches the oppression of women and the beheading of all those that oppose Islam and their Satanic Allah of destruction.
    Muhammad was just a two bit warlord. Someone like Genghis Kahn would have ate him for lunch.

However, the genious of Muhammad, which is still employed today, is convincing people that you get 70 virgins in heaven if you die fighting for Muhammad or anyone else who proports to speak for him.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '14 16:08
    My God? My God came in the form of a human in the person of Jesus Christ. What fault do you find with his teachings FMF?
    I don't subscribe to the claims that Christians make about Jesus.

The point blank question you are avoiding is why did you not add the genocide of the Canaanites at the hands of the Jews to your list of mass murders?
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Aug '14 16:103 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't subscribe to the claims that Christians make about Jesus.

The point blank question you are avoiding is why did you not add the genocide of the Canaanites at the hands of the Jews to your list of mass murders?
    Why not add to the fact that the Jews murdered Jesus? Jesus said that all of the blood of the prophets was on their heads.

The fact is, Jesus died for us all. History is full of the need for his sacrifice and ressurrection.

As for Muhammad, I believe he is the false prophet spoken of in Revelation.

Again, Muhammad tried to take us back to the horrible barbarism of the OT that Jesus had taken us from.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '14 16:13
    Why not add to the fact that the Jews murdered Jesus?

The fact is, Jesus died for us all. History is full of the need for his sacrifice and ressurrection.

As for Muhammad, I believe he is the fals prophet spoken of in Revelation.
    I have no reason to think that God has revealed Himself to either you or the Muslims. Why did you not add the genocide of the Canaanites at the hands of the Jews to your list of mass murders? Is it because you happen to subscribe to Hebrew mythology?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '14 16:15
    Again, Muhammad tried to take us back to the horrible barbarism of the OT that Jesus had taken us from.
    Well if we are both wrong, and God is exercising His will through Islam and through Muslims, then I suppose we both just have to say so be it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree