1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 14:05
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Please, don't call me ignorant, don't say that I have false beliefs, don't disrespect me.
    Because if you do, I cannot respect you.

I ask you because I want to know. For me it is a paradox. If it is not for you, then you can explain it. If you cannot, then it is a paradox for you too. And then you are as ignorant as you say I am.

I turned to you, be ...[text shortened]... would know, and I respect your knowledge. You are after all the instructor, right? So I ask you.
    I only instruct morons because I am ...

The Moron Instructor
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 14:081 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I only instruct morons because I am ...

The Moron Instructor
    I only instruct morons because I am ... a moron, yes, you've already said so.

But if you are a moron, why do you think that you earn the respect to instruct? For me it is a waste of time.

Would you turn to a moron to be instructed? Of course not, not if you are serious.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 14:14
    [b]I only instruct morons because I am ... a moron, yes, you've already said so.

But if you are a moron, why do you think that you earn the respect to instruct? For me it is a waste of time.

Would you turn to a moron to be instructed? Of course not, not if you are serious.[/b]
    No one is forcing you to take instructions from ...

The Moron Instructor
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 14:19
    No one is forcing you to take instructions from ...

The Moron Instructor
    I don't take instructions from any moron, but I thought you were joking about that. Can I ever take you seriously?
    Can anyone take you seriously? About dinosaurs, 6000 years, cooling down the moon with water, the flooding, and all,
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 14:35
    I don't take instructions from any moron, but I thought you were joking about that. Can I ever take you seriously?
    Can anyone take you seriously? About dinosaurs, 6000 years, cooling down the moon with water, the flooding, and all,
    Even when I am serious, it does not mean I am right. However, I believe I am right when I give my serious opinion. I thought most people can tell when I am not serious on something. However, if anyone doubts, then all they have to do is ask and I tell them what I really believe even if it might seem stupid to them.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 14:40
    Even when I am serious, it does not mean I am right. However, I believe I am right when I give my serious opinion. I thought most people can tell when I am not serious on something. However, if anyone doubts, then all they have to do is ask and I tell them what I really believe even if it might seem stupid to them.
    ... then all they have to do is ask and I tell them what I really believe even if it might seem stupid to them.

Then I ask you the same question again. Just tell me that it seems bizarre for you to, and I go find anyone else who in fact can answer the question. That way you can keep some respect.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 14:49
    [b]... then all they have to do is ask and I tell them what I really believe even if it might seem stupid to them.

Then I ask you the same question again. Just tell me that it seems bizarre for you to, and I go find anyone else who in fact can answer the question. That way you can keep some respect.[/b]
    I forgot the question.
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 14:56
    I forgot the question.
    Hint: Look at the start of this thread.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 15:17
    Hint: Look at the start of this thread.
    I answered that already.
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 15:36
    I answered that already.
    You tried to, but failed. And you gave up giving me the usual stuff about ignorance and such. What kind of an instructor does that?

Is it so hard to say "I don't know."? Because that gives respect.
  11. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 15:40
    So for short: The Jews were wrong, and the Christians were right?
    Or put in another way: The chosen people of God was wrong, and the we, the other ones, were/are right?

So if the Jews is wrong in a such important question, who are they to live in the holy land and not the Christians, who, in fact, is right?

What is your personal explanation to this?
    Christ lives in the believer. So there's no need to live in the holy land.
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 15:50

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 15:51
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Christ lives in the believer. So there's no need to live in the holy land.
    That's holy crap to me. You're just avoiding the question.

Try again. Read my questions and try to figure it out where the paradox is, and then try to figure it out how to resolve the question.

Why have a people as His pet people if they dismiss His only son, giving his life for the sin of the world. And the pet people doesn't care?
    The Christians care, but cannot be His pet people anyway, because that position is already occupied. By people who even believe that His one son is something special.
    Remember that even Muhammad himself recognized Jesus as one of the greatest prophet there was.

RJH couldn't answer satisfactory. Can you?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 16:11
    That's holy crap to me. You're just avoiding the question.

Try again. Read my questions and try to figure it out where the paradox is, and then try to figure it out how to resolve the question.

Why have a people as His pet people if they dismiss His only son, giving his life for the sin of the world. And the pet people doesn't care?
    The Christians ...[text shortened]... ed Jesus as one of the greatest prophet there was.

RJH couldn't answer satisfactory. Can you?
    You do not want to hear the truth. That is why the answer is not satisfactory to you. I believe you are another one like the Pharisee.
  15. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 08:18
    You do not want to hear the truth. That is why the answer is not satisfactory to you. I believe you are another one like the Pharisee.
    Who define truth? You? Me?

I would like to hear your truth, but you don't have the Ultimate Truth. Noone has. The one who thinks he has the Ultimate Truth is not even near the Ultimate Truth, that we can hold for a truth.

I've posed my question. Noone has answered it in a (for me) satisfactory way. I'm still waiting. How can this paradox be resolved. Until I get a good answer that I can understand, whichever it is, it is still a mystery for me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree