Jesus Identifies Himself As God

Jesus Identifies Himself As God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
07 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
There is zero “posting in the spirit” going on in this forum, pretending there is, is dishonest. In my opinion.
So do you see yourself as always acting in the flesh and never being lead by the Spirit or only in this forum?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Mar 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Could you give us some examples of bare faced lying with proof? Or do you think your own suspicions are enough to warrant accusations without proof?
I could spend an hour or two and dig back through hundreds and hundreds of what Romans1009 called “mind numbing” posts to find the inferences that made me come to the conclusion that he was lying, butI’m not going to. What I will point you to is this one example and which I’ve asked you to respond to before and you refused;

Before god, do you think Romans1009 was being truthful when he repeatedly claimed that he did not know what I meant by “trinitarian”?

There you go, if you can answer that honestly then you will be partly in my shoes about why I said what I said.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Mar 18

So do you see yourself as always acting in the flesh and never being lead by the Spirit or only in this forum?
If you answer if truthfull for yourself first I will reciprocate.

Moves
07 Mar 18

I could spend an hour or two and dig back through hundreds and hundreds of what Romans1009 called “mind numbing” posts to find the inferences that made me come to the conclusion that he was lying, butI’m not going to. What I will point you to is this one example and which I’ve asked you to respond to before and you refused;

Before god, do you think ...[text shortened]... f you can answer that honestly then you will be partly in my shoes about why I said what I said.
If you had proof I'm sure you would present it. Is there a chance that you are wrong? If so do you think bearing false witness against your neighbour is OK?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Mar 18
1 edit

If you had proof I'm sure you would present it. Is there a chance that you are wrong? If so do you think bearing false witness against your neighbour is OK?
If you are not going to answer my question to you above that this conversation is over.

Before god, do you think Romans1009 was being truthful when he repeatedly claimed that he did not know what I meant by “trinitarian”?

There you go, if you can answer that honestly then you will be partly in my shoes about why I said what I said.

Moves
07 Mar 18

If you are not going to answer my question to you above that this conversation is over.

I'm not a mind reader are you?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Mar 18

I'm not a mind reader are you?
Are you going to answer the question?

Moves
07 Mar 18
1 edit

Are you going to answer the question?
My answer as you should have figured out is I don't know because I'm not a mind reader. Are you a mind reader? I think we both know you aren't either so you don't know. The only person that know is Romans. Why won't you give him the benefit of the doubt?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Mar 18

My answer as you should have figured out is I don't know because I'm not a mind reader. Are you a mind reader? I think we both you aren't either so you don't know. The only person that know is Romans. Why won't you give him the benefit of the doubt?
Well I think you are lying because you don’t want to address the point. I asked you “before god” and you still lied. This is my honest opinion of you, and this conversation is over.

Moves
07 Mar 18

Well I think you are lying because you don’t want to address the point. I asked you “before god” and you still lied. This is my honest opinion of you, and this conversation is over.
So you know that Romans is lying and you know that I am lying yet you are not a mind reader. I think you have run out of substance so now you are resorting to insults. This is my honest opinion of you.

S. Korea

Moves
07 Mar 18

Yes I do, why do you ask?

I don’t see anyone here as my “brother”.

This forum is and always has been a place of passionate debate and open, sometimes quite frank exchange. There is, among the current set of posters especially, an increasing tendency to be intellectually dishonest and sometimes bare faced casual lying. If I see it I call it out, others can do the exact same to me.
(1) OK, good.

(2) I'm sick of this kind of stuff. Who even really cares if someone does or doesn't have a hard situation at home with a sick parent. Who even really cares if someone spends too much time here.

That is all besides the point.

This sort of bickering will turn away new users and just keep us in this weird zone where everyone just launches into personal attacks on each other.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Mar 18

Originally posted by @philokalia
)I'm sick of this kind of stuff. Who even really cares if someone does or doesn't have a hard situation at home with a sick parent.

That is all besides the point.
I care. Don’t you?

It’s all besides what point?

S. Korea

Moves
07 Mar 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Hundreds and hundreds of his posts have been addressed to me ~ almost all of the "flesh" type and not the "God's Holy Spirit" type ~ and I haven't "trolled" him.
You literally troll everyone in the Spirituality forum.

I believe you do not post in the Debates forum because there is a greater diversity of posters and no one is willing to take you remotely seriously, thus driving you away from there.

But you should come by.

It might teach you to watch your tongue a bit and try to contribute to the conversation -- and everyone knows that that is where the real fun happens.

F

Moves
07 Mar 18

You literally troll everyone in the Spirituality forum.
I don't think this is true.

F

Moves
07 Mar 18

I believe you do not post in the Debates forum because there is a greater diversity of posters and no one is willing to take you remotely seriously, thus driving you away from there.
What you believe is noted. Also noted is your fixation on which forums I post in. You must have mentioned me and the Debates forum in this way 8-10 times.