Jesus Identifies Himself As God

Jesus Identifies Himself As God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
You’re here a lot, posting day and night, no job to break up the relentless monotony of everyday good works.
Keep it up. Makes me happy I didn’t pay money to be on here. Came pretty close.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Mar 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
You’re here 75% of every day. How can you be looking after an elderly parent and holding down a job?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Mar 18

That’s how it is on a lot of sites. There’s always a clique of trolls that destroy the forums. Much better to just play chess, I think. Who needs the hassle?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Mar 18

You’re here 75% of every day. How can you be looking after an elderly parent and holding down a job?
Your figure’s exaggerated and I’ll never share personal info in here again. The fact that you would troll me about my mother not knowing her medical condition and current situation is reprehensible, but, like I said, you’re a soulless and sick guy.

Just be glad you won’t cross paths with me.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Mar 18

That’s how it is on a lot of sites. There’s always a clique of trolls that destroy the forums. Much better to just play chess, I think. Who needs the hassle?
Are you a sort of spirituality forum journeyman?
Travelling the high boards and the low boards of the trolist superhighway.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Mar 18

Your figure’s exaggerated and I’ll never share personal info in here again. The fact that you would troll me about my mother not knowing her medical condition and current situation is reprehensible, but, like I said, you’re a soulless and sick guy.

Just be glad you won’t cross paths with me.
I call it as I see it Romans1009; and I see you as a sad little liar who is hitchhiking his way around the Internet looking for a place where he can be king of the mediocre hill.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Mar 18
1 edit

There is nothing wrong with this forum; it has been active and vibrant for the decade I’ve been here.

I’ve found the internet and forum boards like this one to be much more than just a disinhibited version of real life...they are more of a distilled, a more concentrated ecosystem, a facsimile yes, but actually reflecting much truth.

Edit: by the way, did you say whether or not you were a trinitarian?

F

Moves
06 Mar 18

You have made only 1,200 chess moves while making more than 2,000 posts ~ most of which appear to be "of the flesh", as you might put it.

Moves
07 Mar 18

Originally posted by @fmf
You have made only 1,200 chess moves while making more than 2,000 posts ~ most of which appear to be "of the flesh", as you might put it.
I disagree. He only reacts when he is being trolled. And I imagine that is exactly the response that the trolls are looking for. So the tolls are really to blame here.

S. Korea

Moves
07 Mar 18

I call it as I see it Romans1009; and I see you as a sad little liar who is hitchhiking his way around the Internet looking for a place where he can be king of the mediocre hill.
(1) Do you affirm that Christ is God?

(2) Why are you giving your brother a hard time here, accusing him of being a liar, etc., and just having these nasty discussions about people's character as opposed to the actual content?

F

Moves
07 Mar 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker about Romans1009
I disagree. He only reacts when he is being trolled. And I imagine that is exactly the response that the trolls are looking for. So the tolls are really to blame here.
Hundreds and hundreds of his posts have been addressed to me ~ almost all of the "flesh" type and not the "God's Holy Spirit" type ~ and I haven't "trolled" him.

Moves
07 Mar 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Hundreds and hundreds of his posts have been addressed to me ~ almost all of the "flesh" type and not the "God's Holy Spirit" type ~ and I haven't "trolled" him.
What criteria do you use to differentiate between a post that is made in the 'flesh' and one that is lead by the Spirit?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Mar 18

Originally posted by @philokalia
(1) Do you affirm that Christ is God?

(2) Why are you giving your brother a hard time here, accusing him of being a liar, etc., and just having these nasty discussions about people's character as opposed to the actual content?
Yes I do, why do you ask?

I don’t see anyone here as my “brother”.

This forum is and always has been a place of passionate debate and open, sometimes quite frank exchange. There is, among the current set of posters especially, an increasing tendency to be intellectually dishonest and sometimes bare faced casual lying. If I see it I call it out, others can do the exact same to me.

Moves
07 Mar 18
1 edit

Yes I do, why do you ask?

I don’t see anyone here as my “brother”.

This forum is and always has been a place of passionate debate and open, sometimes quite frank exchange. There is, among the current set of posters especially, an increasing tendency to be intellectually dishonest and sometimes bare faced casual lying. If I see it I call it out, others can do the exact same to me.
Do you believe you are all alone in your walk as a Christian?

Could you give us some examples of bare faced lying with proof? Or do you think your own suspicions are enough to warrant accusations without proof?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Mar 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
What criteria do you use to differentiate between a post that is made in the 'flesh' and one that is lead by the Spirit?
There is zero “posting in the spirit” going on in this forum, pretending there is, is dishonest. In my opinion.