JW Mind Control

JW Mind Control

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
19 Sep 10

Originally posted by Proper Knob
What sanctimonious nonsense.

All i've taken issue with is your organistaions stance about further education, i personally find it rather distasteful. As to how 'hate' fits into it i'm not quite sure how you reached that one.
Read Jesus's words and you'll learn what he ment.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
19 Sep 10

Originally posted by Rajk999
That persecution complex makes you JWs look like pussies. Stand up and be a man and speak your doctrine with pride.
Real nice words for a Christian to use. Great example of representing Christ.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
19 Sep 10

Originally posted by galveston75
Read Jesus's words and you'll learn what he ment.
I don't believe the Bible contains Jesus words, so try again.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Sep 10

Real nice words for a Christian to use. Great example of representing Christ.
A pussy is a weakling .. like you. I dont know what you thought it meant.

g

Moves
19 Sep 10
1 edit

What is the point in using words and insults like this sitting behind the safety of a computer screen? It never proves anything and makes it appear that person doesn’t know anything else to say. I don’t see the point personally. How old are you Rajk? I’m just wondering because, usually a statement like this one is made by someone who is very young.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Sep 10

Originally posted by gtbiking4life
What is the point in using words and insults like this sitting behind the safety of a computer screen? It never proves anything and makes it appear that person doesn’t know anything else to say. I don’t see the point personally. How old are you Rajk? I’m just wondering because, usually a statement like this one is made by someone who is very young.
Im 12.

g

Moves
20 Sep 10

Im 12.
I admit that statement is something a 12 year old would make.

I wasn't expecting an honest answer from you. After all if you make a statement like that, I imagine telling a lie would be no problem.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
20 Sep 10

Originally posted by gtbiking4life
I admit that statement is something a 12 year old would make.

I wasn't expecting an honest answer from you. After all if you make a statement like that, I imagine telling a lie would be no problem.
Wuss!!

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
20 Sep 10

What does that verse have to do with educating yourself ?

Do you know that its possible to study, preach the gospel, go to church, feed the poor and life your life as well? What you are is an extremist. Your lifestyle is extreme and dangerous.

Wisdom is not knowledge. Wisdom is the intelligent application of knowledge.

Edit - Luke was a physican. Matthew was a tax collector. I bet those guys were very educated by the standards of the day.
John and Peter were fishermen don't forget that 🙂

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
20 Sep 10

What is wrong with my answer? And I'm still waiting on your proof Jesus would encourage a higher education??????????????????????????????????
Honestly I don't think Jesus cares either way about ones education.

Manny

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
20 Sep 10

How about Pansies? That would be a more PC word. A pansy is a flower 😉 LOL
A Pussy is a cat right?? LOL

Now I'm 12 LOL kidding but man oh man

Manny

rc

Moves
20 Sep 10
1 edit

Originally posted by Conrau K
He said it right here:

As I said we do appreciate it very much and not all JW's have been JW's all their life's. Many have become JW's later in their years ans still serve society very well in positions that a higher education would allow them.

As I understand from this comment, those JWs who have pursued higher education were likely converts.
irrelevant and a gross generalisation on your part, you have called us hypocrites, because we may make use of services that we pay taxes for and may even be engaged in professionally,

i will be stabbing my pancakes as if with a pitchfork in defiance of your statement in future!

rc

Moves
20 Sep 10

Originally posted by menace71
How about Pansies? That would be a more PC word. A pansy is a flower 😉 LOL
A Pussy is a cat right?? LOL

Now I'm 12 LOL kidding but man oh man

Manny
pansies???, were fed up kicking, your, RajKs, Deucers, Conraus and Karoly Polys butt up and down these forums! send us a champion that we may have at least some sport!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Sep 10

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
irrelevant and a gross generalisation on your part, you have called us hypocrites, because we may make use of services that we pay taxes for and may even be engaged in professionally,

i will be stabbing my pancakes as if with a pitchfork in defiance of your statement in future!
But the issue is not about paying for services. As I have acknowledged previously, I am sure that JWs are hard-working and no doubt loyal tax-payers. What is parasitic is that you discourage higher education yet reap its benefits. Irrespective of whether you pay for this, it is still hypocritical. It would be just as bad if the Pope, after declaring that embryonic research was intrinsically evil, then received that therapy.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 10

Originally posted by Conrau K
But the issue is not about paying for services. As I have acknowledged previously, I am sure that JWs are hard-working and no doubt loyal tax-payers. What is parasitic is that you discourage higher education yet reap its benefits. Irrespective of whether you pay for this, it is still hypocritical. It would be just as bad if the Pope, after declaring that embryonic research was intrinsically evil, then received that therapy.
That is not parasitic, as i have shown, there are many persons who are Jehovahs witnesses, who take higher education and who are professionals, its a nonsense to sate that they are parasitic, regardless of whether they are converts or have known 'the truth', since birth. Higher education is a conscience matter, what we in fact encourage, is not higher education for its own sake, but that it provides a vocation which makes a person useful to help others spiritually. It is a gross misrepresentation bordering on slander to state otherwise, as i have illustrated in the example of the Apostle Paul, whose course of life we regard as exemplary for a Christian.