1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 10:46
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    I was part of a religious cult and that my sister was raped there and nothing you say is going to change that. Go on and troll me about it as that is what you do best.
    I’m not trolling you about it, I’m telling you I simply don’t believe you. You are not a credible or believable person in my opinion.
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 10:49
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I’m not trolling you about it, I’m telling you I simply don’t believe you. You are not a credible or believable person in my opinion.
    I don't need you to believe me, I know what the facts are and you don't. Keep on trolling me about personal information I shared if that tickles your fancy.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 10:50
    If your sibling was raped and wanted privacy on the matter would you go to the authorities without her consent?
    Probably, yes. I would feel morally obliged to do so if the rapist was still in a position to rape more children. I would then do what I could to mitigate the discomfort the victim would feel in playing the key role in protecting other children from being raped.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 10:52
    If your sibling was raped and wanted privacy on the matter would you go to the authorities without her consent?
    Yes exactly, and I wouldn’t under any circumstances do what you did, I.e. use the account casually in an public forum in order to make a point.

It’s amazing how you can’t see how you come across as talking total bollocks Becker.
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 10:54
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Probably, yes. I would feel morally obliged to do so if the rapist was still in a position to rape more children. I would then do what I could to mitigate the discomfort the victim would feel in playing the key role in protecting other children from being raped.
    Good for you, I hope you are never in a situation where you have to betray your sister's trust. By the way didn't you say that betraying someone's trust was morally unsound? Or is that only the case when it suits you?
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 10:55
    Yes exactly, and I wouldn’t under any circumstances do what you did, I.e. use the account casually in an public forum in order to make a point.

It’s amazing how you can’t see how you come across as talking total bollocks Becker.
    Troll away.
  7. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 10:58

That's rich coming from you Bronwyn.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 10:59
    Troll away.
    This is not trolling, why do you call it trolling? I’m telling you the truth.

Why not explain why in one post here you are bleating about the the sibling’s (yes you said the sibling) privacy when you seem to forget you just blurted out about your sisters attack a couple of years ago. You just blurted it out mid forum combat with myself, FMF and a few others who I can’t remember now.

Where was the your alleged sibling’s privacy then?
  9. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 11:011 edit
    This is not trolling, why do you call it trolling? I’m telling you the truth.

Why not explain why in one post here you are bleating about the the sibling’s (yes you said the sibling) privacy when you seem to forget you just blurted out about your sisters attack a couple of years ago. You just blurted it out mid forum combat with myself, FMF and a few others who I can’t remember now.

Where was the your alleged sibling’s privacy then?
    You don't know me or my sibling. Neither does anyone else on this forum. Unlike you I don't hang out at the pub with half the people here.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 11:021 edit
    You don't know me or my sibling.
    And that makes it ok does it? You just don’t get it do you.

Besides I know exactly who you are, where you work, who your doctor is and where you studied.
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 11:042 edits
    And that makes it ok does it? You just don’t get it do you.

Besides I know exactly who you are, where you work, who your doctor is and where you studied.
    Ah so you're also a creepy stalker as well, good to know. For which school do I work at the moment? What is my residential address? I told you I was a teacher in Abu Dhabi, and I told you where I studied. How do you know who my doctor is?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 11:08
    Ah so you're also a creepy stalker as well, good to know. For which school do I work at the moment? What is my residential address?
    I’m not stupid Becker, nor am I callous enough to post your private info on this site.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 11:09
    How do you know who my doctor is?
    Ah I can’t take the credit for that one.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 11:10
    I think I’m done with you now dj2becker.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 11:11
    Good for you, I hope you are never in a situation where you have to betray your sister's trust. By the way didn't you say that betraying someone's trust was morally unsound? Or is that only the case when it suits you?
    Doing something to save children from being raped trumps protecting my relative's feelings or even disobeying her wishes. That's why we have moral compasses: to guide us when we have to make decisions over the best course of action available to us, sometimes in very difficult or not-clearcut situations. Presumably, it would suit you to choose your sister's feelings over protecting children from being raped. And presumably, you'd label your decision "objective".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree